Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump gonna come in your mouth in 2024.

He's happy with you. Says he has an all day sucker for you and you're on it all day.

Troll

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump will win again! His third victory but only his second term. Then I hope Don jr takes the next 8. Then I hope Erik gets the next 8 and finally little Baron will be eligible to run and get the next 8. 😁

Hereditary Monarchy?

Dumbazz you voted in a Tyrant.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by supercrewd
There is no avenue for Trump to be president from the 2020 election. That’s just the straight truth,

Wrong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump gonna come in your mouth in 2024.

Before then. Book it.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
By then he may be in the penitentiary or fled this country.
But if he is still around I hope he runs again.

Only one POTUS, Grover Cleveland, has won non-consecutive terms, so if history is any indicator, DJT would be a long shot. I would like to see Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) or John Kennedy, (R-LA) as the Republican candidate for POTUS, as they both come across as smart, level-headed, and thoughtful people.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
trump is this: A Bandit, pursues his own self-interest even when doing so poses a net detriment to societal welfare.

Most of you are this: Stupid people whose efforts are counterproductive to both their and others' interests.

Or this may both Stupid and Helpless

Helpless people contribute to society but are taken advantage of by it, especially by the "bandit" sector of it

This explains most of the people in threads like this.

This describes trump well. "although many bandits such as sociopaths, psychopaths, and non-pathological "jerks" and amoralists may act with full knowledge of the net negative consequences to a society that they neither identify with nor care about."

Carlo M. Cipolla

Last edited by funnybone; 11/04/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
But Biden is great.
Go suck Charlie's flacid pee pee Funyboner.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dayom, dont youse guys know the lar?

He will be placed in office after a few states decertify their elections. The cabal will not have the traitor step down and then the military will act, all nice and constitutionally legal under the Insurrection Act.

Before all this occurs the news will turn absolutely horrible and the MSM and Social Media will be blacked out.

Thats why Trump said the Patriots have Giant Voice, the Voice of America and why there was a national EBS test. Its also why Que let us know a few years ago Trump would have his on Social Media platform. It will be ready to go Feb 22.

You guys think that when our enemies, in a time of declared war, colluded with (darn, isnt that what the Ds accused Trump and Russia of whistle ) a traitorus candidate and he knew of it and takes the oath of office that our Forefathers left us with a constitution that provided no recourse?

For one thing, when Biden took office under that circumstance, he became AUTOMATICALLY unable by law to legally serve in Federal office for the rest of his life.

Now, try to figure out whats going on and why? What would have happened had the military moved in under martial law? Bloody revolution, thats what. Trump didnt want that. Also, the traitors cant be charged with treason unless they are allowed to commit the crime.

Que was right. First the people must be led from Dark to Light.

Never interfere with the enemy when they are .....red pilling the nation.

So how many days of $6 gas and empty store shelves with nothing for food stamps to buy before the snowflakes are pissing themselves and crying for Trump again? 3, 4 days?

Did no one get a clue when before the election Trump said he would be away from us a little while?

Did no one pay attention when Que said in Oct before the election Trump would lose and a Chynese Communist operative would win the White House?

You dont even have to figure it out. Youve been told by Trump, Flynn, Powell, Lindell and Que.

It does no good when you suck the MSM and get your "vision" from Tell - A - Vision.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/04/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
There is no avenue for Trump to be president from the 2020 election. That’s just the straight truth,

Especially when his ego forces him to relitigate the stolen 2020 election. Regardless of the facts, he's gotta look forward and not the rearview mirror.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
What have we got from Biden so far?
Inflation
Shortages
Illegal alien invasion
Return Afghanistan to terrorists
Vaccine mandates

Last edited by gregintenn; 11/04/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Hes destroying the DNC.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a big Trump supporter but I really hope he doesn't go for the nomination in 2024. The momentum is moving beautifully in the "right" direction now, and the left is doing a great job of shooting themselves in the foot every day. A good decent, likable (R), with a solid record of genuine conservatism, stands a great chance of election in 2024, and I predict his/her chances are only going to get better in the interim.
The problem with President Trump is that there are just way too many people that truly hate his guts to their core, and the media will do anything to undermine him. He won in 2020 because the left didn't take him seriously and the level of hate wasn't there - yet. Neither of those cases exist now. If he runs in 2024 he gets 45-47% of the vote, max. I wish it weren't that way but I am confident it is.

Just my two cents,
Rex

EDIT: This presumes the left comes up with a reasonable nominee other than Biden or the current Plan B. Heck, a ham sandwich could probably beat ether of those.

Last edited by TRexF16; 11/04/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kappa8

Especially when his ego forces him to relitigate the stolen 2020 election. Regardless of the facts, he's gotta look forward and not the rearview mirror.

Wrong. Hes got to educate the folks as to the truth about the low life cabal or Ds will keep right on being Ds.

They have to be led from dark to light. Space Force could have stopped the steal in 2020 just as they did in 2016. Problem was, the deep state had plans to destroy Trump. Why did they have to worry about Trump after they supposedly won the election? Because unlike you, Piglosi and tge NWO know the law. They knew he could legally come back if tge fraud was revealed and states decertified their electors and their R controlled legislators threw their one vote to Trump. Thats Az, Ga, Pa, Wi and Mi. The swing states.
Had Trump not stepped out of office he could never serve again. The NWO had the Jan 6 incident planned to trap and destroy him. The Ds impeached and had he been in office Mitch, Romney, Graham, and others would have voted him guilty in the seante and he wouldnt have legally ever been able to hold Federal office again.

If they hadnt gotten him with that they would have Article 25'd him. Samr result.

Gods own plan. He was out of office and couldnt be found guilty or be Article 25'd.

As Que said, you're watching a movie, its the greatest sting in history, and Trump is tge greatest actor.

So, some smart guy spout out why he has no recourse to get in without running in 2024.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The losers are all recovered from getting drunk in depression.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Inflation
Shortages
Illegal alien invasion
Vaccine mandates

At least he is leading the way in the fight against white nationalism and global warming, the two biggest threats to our way of life.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Inflation
Shortages
Illegal alien invasion
Vaccine mandates

His supporters hated DJT because he represented hard realities that many people refuse to acknowledge and they are happy to believe JRB, Jr's false promises because they represent how they wish things were, not what they actually are.

JRB, Jr. is a case study in why candidates for POTUS should be required to prove that they are mentally and physically fit enough to handle the stress involved in the job. His obvious weakness emboldens our enemies and will cost us blood and treasure in the long term.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Inflation
Shortages
Illegal alien invasion
Vaccine mandates

At least he is leading the way in the fight against white nationalism and global warming, the two biggest threats to our way of life.

I didn’t think about that. LOL!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Unreal Suck Ass Charlie, your butt buddy Biteme told the truth (after lying about it)

He said giving the seperated illegals $450,000 aint gonna happen. You pedophile, yout seperated illegal sex trafficked child isnt getting you the big bucks. Sorry, Charlie.

Dont feel os bad about Biden telling the truth, he lied lied about it once, for sure.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/biden-either-lying-was-never-told-or-forgot-about-migrant-payouts/

Whoa, crap sleepy Joe, now the WH handlers are calling him a liar. Strange crew you jump in bed with. Well, i guess it fits, liars and traitors and commies and pedophiles. Hahaha.

What a freaking freak schiett show.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...en-comments-on-migrant-families-payments

Three directions all at once, corksucker.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
But Biden is great.
Go suck Charlie's flacid pee pee Funyboner.

I did not say Biden was great.

Charlie is waiting for you. He says you the best.

Last edited by funnybone; 11/05/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bringing Trump back into the equation is the most idiotic thing that could possibly happen. It would be a disaster for conservatives, republicans and the country. Trump has done his part, but he's toxic and unelectable at this point. The second coming of Trump is exactly what the media and the democrats are dreaming about.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (12344mag, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,526
Posts18,530,734
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.