Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
with hospitalized non-vaxed covid survivors. They were in hospital for weeks ventilated to various degrees. They had various problems with various organs upon leaving hospital.
Those interviewed blamed social media algorithms feeding misguided info on covid.
Most also appeared to be of low IQ.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CNN 🤣

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
When did you get covid?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You'll fit right in.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
So, is the vax working then?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Now you know how you appear online.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
CNN 🤣

Yep. The Most Reliable News Source. For Losers. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Why would they talk about CNN Viewers that way?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Chuck = troll, stupidity, liberal communist.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Haha, I had covid , complete with pneumonia. I have zero lasting effects. I'm not going through life like a slob though. I work out, eat right, don't drink or smoke. Not a hard recipe for success.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Commie News Network, supporting any Stalin/Putin/Biden lies.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
With a platform of lies, half truths and misinformation propaganda

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

The OP is not about Trump.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

CNN -- Media Bias / Fact Check

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy....

...Editorially, CNN’s programming almost exclusively favors the left. For example, a typical panel discussion will feature 4 to 8 guest commentators with one being a Republican, such as Rick Santorum. This creates a situation where left-leaning voices drown out the right.

CNN typically utilizes loaded emotional words in sensational headlines such as this: Trump pounces on Justice Department report findings. They usually source their news properly through credible reporters/journalists and through hyperlinking to credible media sources. However, CNN has failed several fact checks from Politifact. It should be noted that these fact checks were almost exclusively from guests on their numerous talk shows and not from the reporting of actual news, which tends to be factual. TV hosts have also failed fact checks by IFCN fact-checkers. Further, CNN has retracted published stories that have been deemed as lacking evidence. Finally, CNN has published misleading information regarding GMOs that utilize loaded fear-based headlines such as this: FDA allows genetically engineered ‘Frankenfish’ salmon to be imported to US. CNN has also utilized known purveyors of pseudoscience as experts on discussion panels such as the Food Babe.

A 2014 Pew Research Survey found that 44% of CNN’s audience is consistently or mostly liberal, 40% Mixed and 20% consistently or mostly conservative resulting in CNN being preferred by a more liberal audience.

Failed Fact Checks

“I was able to go and buy an automatic weapon … Most people can go out and buy an automatic weapon.” – FALSE
“1 percent of candidates that (the National Rifle Association) endorsed in 2012 won.” – FALSE
“ISIS lures women with kittens, nutella.” – MOSTLY FALSE
“Trump’s claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller’s team is also false,” – FALSE
Coronavirus: Facial Hair Recommendations Not Shared By The CDC – FALSE
If President Trump decides to deploy the U.S. military domestically, he would be “mobilizing U.S. military troops on American soil for the first time since 1807.” – False (Corrected)
“Greenland’s ice sheet has melted to a point of no return, according to new study” – Low Scientific Credibility

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You are obsessed with Trump. You know what? He isn’t President any longer. Some demented lying azzhole took his place. Let’s talk about him.

Last edited by gregintenn; 11/04/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gregintenn

You are obsessed with Trump. You know what? He isn’t President any longer. Some demented lying azzhole took his place. Let’s talk about him.

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL
Whoops

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
SA Chuck you couldn't worry with your pillow biting your face is covered

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My 85 yo mother had Covid in April. She was hospitalized two days with mild pneumonia in one lung. She wasn't vaxed.

At the time she was on four blood pressure medicines, she's on NONE now. All is great.

Splain that you Biden voting CNN watching retard.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
My 85 yo mother had Covid in April. She was hospitalized two days with mild pneumonia in one lung. She wasn't vaxed.

At the time she was on four blood pressure medicines, she's on NONE now. All is great.

That's great for your mother! Wonderful to hear she is off meds also.
If you are giving covid credit, so be it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

That's great for your mother! Wonderful to hear she is off meds also.
If you are giving covid credit, so be it.

I'm not giving Covid credit you dumb fugg. I'm saying that Covid isn't what CNN or the government would have you believe. Got Dam you are one stupid piece of crap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 260Remguy, 46 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.