Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So they prefer people to go back to saying just plain old straight forward "F*ck Joe biden"?

3825 24336

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why would any rational individual have a shred of respect for what's before us?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pussies.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Let’s go Brandon!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
"It's not who we are".

Well it's who we are you dumb bastard and since you are paid to represent us, you really need to know who it is you represent.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pussies.

scum bag politicians

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fug politicians, worthless POS!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I dont' recall any of them standing up and complaining when President Trump was President and it was quite common for many, many, public figures to articulate "F.U.C.K. Trump" rather than a humorous encrypted phrase such as "Let's go Brandon". It's rather odd, in our upside-down world, which is deemed more acceptable and which more offensive.

I feel like I awoke one day only to discover that I'm living my life inside of a Dr. Seuss book.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Very few politicians deserve anything but scorn. Certainly not respect. Especially this puppet.

Last edited by las; 11/05/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If the best we have today is the semi vulgar chant of Lets Go Brandon, then we are in trouble.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like it personally.
Fűck Joe Biden is just a bit much for mixed company.

Let's Go Brandon,
IS me bring polite!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
Always remember: Dirty RINOs are not your friends. They will stab you in the back and toss you in a ditch without hesitation.

Democrats may have stolen an election. They may be destroying the country with INSANE Marxist policies, open borders, mass inflation, surrendering to a foreign terrorist state and then arming that terrorist state with $80 billion in US weapons. They may have shamelessly abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines to fend for themselves. They may treat foreign terrorist organizations better than their political opposition here at home.

But GOOD Republicans need to respect our political foes — according to the dirty RINOs. These are the same people who bow to Democrats but stab their voters in the back without any remorse.

Now these RINOs are lecturing Republicans on using the phrase, “Let’s go Brandon!” a comical version of “F*** Joe Biden!”
These Republicans just wish it would stop. It’s not who we are

“I don’t think it’s very respectful and I wish it would stop,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) told HuffPost when asked about the “Let’s go Brandon” phrase on Tuesday. “I don’t support that type of language.”…

…“I’m just not a fan of that,” Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican, told HuffPost when asked about the meme.

Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.) said he’s “not inclined to participate” in the chant.

Sen. Mike Braun (Ind.), meanwhile, said he understands why people are frustrated with Biden and his administration even if he doesn’t personally support using explicit language. Most Republicans would rather focus their messaging against the Biden administration on the economy and foreign policy.

“Regardless of what you think of style or delivery, there’s a lot to be frustrated with,” Braun said of Biden’s policies. “I’m one that’s more for less histrionics and more solutions, but I see why people are frustrated.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...inos-say-go-brandon-not-respectful-stop/

Respect MUST be earned. Biden, the damnocraps, and several rinos (Romney and Merkowski come to mind) have squandered any respect they may have once had and no longer are due any respect. PERIOD!
BUCK FIDEN AND COMMUNISTS HE RODE IN ON!

Last edited by MickeyD; 11/05/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's embarrassing to know that these Republicans would even speak to the Huffington Post.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Currying favor with the fake news may mean one thing.They're fishing for a job after they're vanquished at the polls during their next election.

Worthless woke idiots with no sense of humor and who don't understand irony even when it smacks them in the face.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
To these RINO dirtbags, it's just another day in the Washington D.C. beltway. They cannot comprehend the outrage of those who have been betrayed.

Sad but true.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They should STFU and let people do whatever they want.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Cretch
So they prefer people to go back to saying just plain old straight forward "F*ck Joe biden"?

My sentiments exactly. F*CK Joe Biden. Let them know exactly how you feel.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where were they when President Trump and every member of his family were abused by the fake news?

Hiding under their desks?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
"Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.) said he’s “not inclined to participate” in the chant."

I'm from Missouri. Blunt is retiring. I'm glad he's on his way out but wish he'd have never been elected to start with. He's another life long swamp scum sucker. Comes from a family of scum sucking leaches. I'm sure the ilk of his kind are grooming his replacement and I hope that person goes down in flames.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
While specifically directed at sleepy Joe and his radical wrecking crew these boys and girls need to understand that the deeper sentiment is aimed at the swamp. MOST of them ARE the swamp or are at least too comfortable with the swamp creatures.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (1936M71, 1Longbow, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,649 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,946
Posts18,498,979
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.