Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
cfran Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
No surprise here given the state of the world, but just a short story on my daughter who is a freshman at a private Christian school . . .

In short, she was contact traced given she was in the same room as someone who recently tested positive for Covid. So the rules of the school are simple, if someone names you, in this case my daughter (and another handful of girls in the same room) you have to go into isolation for 10 days if you are unvaccinated, which my daughter is. But if you are vaccinated and you are exposed, like this situation, you can go about your business. But for the unvaccinated you go to a separate building and they put you in a small room with a bed/bathroom/desk and there you sit for 10 days. Food left on your doorstep and you can't even go for a walk outside.

Lots of questions, but doesn't the "vaccine" supposedly help suppress symptoms? If so, tell me why isolation helps? And now it's widely known the "vaccine" does nothing to keep you getting the virus, why in God's name are we isolating the unvaccinated? Everyone, vaxed or unvaxed are equally contagious. Unreal, just need to arm myself with the necessary data to go back to the school with a few facts . . .

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
When will they give them a scarlet letter?

This crap makes no sense at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need to bust her out of there.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
You are right. It is admitted that the vaccine is treated not as an immunization but as a therapeutic. So the difference in treatment is irrational. Fear messes with peoples minds.

Why don't you just keep your daughter home for the 10 days.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Good luck. They do this kind of thing because they get away with it. Last year a kid in my grandson's high school in another classroom down the hall had a positive covid test (wasn't sick) and the female principle's response was to randomly select 1/2 of the kids and send them home for the rest of the year. His school is in Travis County where Austin is located and it's just as bad as Austin. It looks like he'll be in classrooms all this year but you never know since he is not going to get vaccinated. He graduates this year and this covid nightmare has turned him into a hardcore conservative at age 17. He hates liberals!

IC B2

C
cfran Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
She’s many hours from home, my wife is flying there to hang out with her in a hotel for a week. Pathetic

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I don't understand why this is happening in a private school.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I'd tell her to drive home for the 10 days

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by victoro
I don't understand why this is happening in a private school.

Because to do otherwise would be unchristian dontcha know.

C
cfran Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
No car and it’s a 14 hour drive.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
School would get no more money from me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s all about “punishing” those who won’t get with the program and bend the knee to the scientistic gods and toss alms into the coffers of their favorite charity, big Pharma.

The sooner we stop asking questions thinking it’s about slowing the spread or whatever the sooner we can get sane answers.

C
cfran Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Perhaps, but I will tell you that 98% of Universities are doing the same, this is NOT the exception, sadly it’s the rule.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by cfran
No surprise here given the state of the world, but just a short story on my daughter who is a freshman at a private Christian school . . .

In short, she was contact traced given she was in the same room as someone who recently tested positive for Covid. So the rules of the school are simple, if someone names you, in this case my daughter (and another handful of girls in the same room) you have to go into isolation for 10 days if you are unvaccinated, which my daughter is. But if you are vaccinated and you are exposed, like this situation, you can go about your business. But for the unvaccinated you go to a separate building and they put you in a small room with a bed/bathroom/desk and there you sit for 10 days. Food left on your doorstep and you can't even go for a walk outside.

Lots of questions, but doesn't the "vaccine" supposedly help suppress symptoms? If so, tell me why isolation helps? And now it's widely known the "vaccine" does nothing to keep you getting the virus, why in God's name are we isolating the unvaccinated? Everyone, vaxed or unvaxed are equally contagious. Unreal, just need to arm myself with the necessary data to go back to the school with a few facts . . .

More likely to find irrational hyperbole and exaggerated fear here than any facts.

But good luck anyway.

Best wishes to your daughter and her continuing education.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Perhaps, but I will tell you that 98% of Universities are doing the same, this is NOT the exception, sadly it’s the rule.

I understand but we can’t win by doing nothing.

JMO but college degrees in most cases are extremely over rated. Nothing beats a little common sense and hard work.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just think, your paying them to do this to your daughter.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
cfran Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Oh I’m going to do something, and to that end, I’m filling my quiver with a lot of arrows and I will go straight to the President. I won’t back down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This defies all common sense.

If these jabs worker properly then the people who received them should be protected from contracting Covid.

I hope she survives this poor treatment and what appears to be some form of punishment.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh I’m going to do something, and to that end, I’m filling my quiver with a lot of arrows and I will go straight to the President. I won’t back down.

no matter talk and show facts will no change nothing. you bend knee or walk away.

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is official punishment for not complying.

added. And I don't think it is aimed at covid as there is no reason at all to do as they are for what seems to be a nasty flu, I would be betting they are shit scared of something else in the offering.

Last edited by JSTUART; 11/05/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 160user, 12344mag, 219DW, 69 invisible), 2,640 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,855
Posts18,497,046
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.