Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
As much as anything else, this is a failure of Republican leadership in the House. Do you think Democrats would allow this? Depart from party orthodoxy and you might as well resign, your office will be in the men's room of basement level 2 or 3 until the next election.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

U
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
U
These things are not a surprise. D n R are all in the same band. Stop voting by party. Vote for whoever represents you most closely. That's how the system was designed.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Gonzalez (OH) also voted to impeach Trump the second time. The state Republican party has basically thrown him out. He is a lame duck, announcing he will not run again, after it became pretty obvious he would lose the primary next time.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who just guaranteed passage in the house of Biden’s 1.2 trillion dollar “piss a bunch of money down the drain and make your friends rich” bill.
Half represent NY/NJ.

Bacon (Neb)
Gonzalez (Oh)
Garbarino (NY)
Fitzpatrick (Pa)
Katko (NY)
Kinzinger (Illinois)
Malliotakis (NY)
McKinley (WV)
REED (NY)
Chris smith (NJ)
Upton (MI)
Van Drew (NJ)
Young (AK)

Schitbirds from schitbird states....
Wonder what they got promised....

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
That Upton is a real POS.

^^^This.

If you look at his website he touts having demanded transparency on the spending bill and then votes for it 24hrs later with having gotten an answer?!?

Not sure why I’m surprised though as he represents the physical a$$whole of our state.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fear the crabcat.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Unreal. Despicable people each and everyone.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Who just guaranteed passage in the house of Biden’s 1.2 trillion dollar “piss a bunch of money down the drain and make your friends rich” bill.
Half represent NY/NJ.

Bacon (Neb)
Gonzalez (Oh)
Garbarino (NY)
Fitzpatrick (Pa)
Katko (NY)
Kinzinger (Illinois)
Malliotakis (NY)
McKinley (WV)
REED (NY)
Chris smith (NJ)
Upton (MI)
Van Drew (NJ)
Young (AK)

I'm sure what they're getting isn't for their states, more likely a larger bank account through some round-about shell corp, investment tip, board of directors job etc...
Never seen a class of people so likely to take a $150,000 job and turn it into millions in assets when they retire. Legislators must be genius level investors. Warren Buffet should take lessons from these guys.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Gonzalez (OH) also voted to impeach Trump the second time. The state Republican party has basically thrown him out. He is a lame duck, announcing he will not run again, after it became pretty obvious he would lose the primary next time.

No schit he won't run again. He couldn't get elected janitor. Traitor.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Half represent NY/NJ.

Bacon (Neb)
Gonzalez (Oh)
Garbarino (NY)
Fitzpatrick (Pa)
Katko (NY)
Kinzinger (Illinois)
Malliotakis (NY)
McKinley (WV)
REED (NY)
Chris smith (NJ)
Upton (MI)
Van Drew (NJ)
Young (AK)

I'm sure what they're getting isn't for their states, more likely a larger bank account through some round-about shell corp, investment tip, board of directors job etc...
Never seen a class of people so likely to take a $150,000 job and turn it into millions in assets when they retire. Legislators must be genius level investors. Warren Buffet should take lessons from these guys.

Like Barack.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The 19 republican senators that voted for it are just as complicit. Lindsey Graham shows his true stripes again as usual. Begging for money last November, he turned his back on his constituents and went for the lobby money. I wish someone of substance would primary him.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, I guess the good news is none of California's 11 Republican House Members voted for it.....................

So y'all can't blame us!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
What the fugk are McCarthy and Scalise doing? 13 crossed the line? JFC, they need to grow some balls and get some control over their members.

Chances are good we'll flip the house in the mid terms, and chances are just as good the Republicans won't do [bleep]. Again.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
These things are not a surprise. D n R are all in the same band. Stop voting by party. Vote for whoever represents you most closely. That's how the system was designed.

Glad to see none of Arizona's Republican reps voted for it. Sinema has turned out to be a pleasant surprise in all this and she is a Democrat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
McCarthy should remove them from any & all committees, immediately, if not sooner.

And the RNC should make it a No. 1 priority to get another candidate elected in each & every one of their districts.

Piglosi could not have gotten this passed w/o those 13 traitorous POS.

But neither of the above is going to happen as McCarthy is worse than a limp dick, he's just a big pussy.

MM

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by atvalaska
My guy is on the list...Dons rite 99.9% ..I will send him a note an see

Done..I will post what he sayz...

I got the answer already: bullshit.

Yep...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Posting

Don Young's response here too .......... Late last night, I voted in support of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, commonly referred to as the bipartisan infrastructure bill. Perhaps more than anyone else, Alaskans know just how vital reliable infrastructure is to stay connected with one another and secure upward economic mobility. I truly believe that this bipartisan infrastructure legislation represents a historic opportunity to secure the federal investments necessary to modernize and strengthen America's infrastructure needs for the next century and beyond.

The bipartisan infrastructure bill is crucially important for Alaska. It contains many provisions to help our state attain a brighter infrastructure future. I wanted to take a moment to ask you what portion of the infrastructure bill you believe will help Alaska the most.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What the fugk are McCarthy and Scalise doing? 13 crossed the line? JFC, they need to grow some balls and get some control over their members.

Chances are good we'll flip the house in the mid terms, and chances are just as good the Republicans won't do [bleep]. Again.

They helped arrange this to get passed. Amazing voters do not realize how corrupt the GOP is. The 19 who voted won't run for reelection and already have cushy very well paying lobby jobs lined up for them and family members courtesy of Scalise and McCarthy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Posting

Don Young's response here too .......... Late last night, I voted in support of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, commonly referred to as the bipartisan infrastructure bill. Perhaps more than anyone else, Alaskans know just how vital reliable infrastructure is to stay connected with one another and secure upward economic mobility. I truly believe that this bipartisan infrastructure legislation represents a historic opportunity to secure the federal investments necessary to modernize and strengthen America's infrastructure needs for the next century and beyond.

The bipartisan infrastructure bill is crucially important for Alaska. It contains many provisions to help our state attain a brighter infrastructure future. I wanted to take a moment to ask you what portion of the infrastructure bill you believe will help Alaska the most.

there's more pork for left wing projects to destroy America than actual infrastructure.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lose your job. Lose your lively hood, lose your freedom. This is the .gov our forefathers warned us about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The way our government is getting, I seem to be despising most republicans as much as democrats. That goes for any of our current politicians regardless of political affiliation. But I must still be considered to be a bastion of fairness and equity because I hate them all separately but equally.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 64 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,203
Posts18,503,734
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.