Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by JackRyan
It is a business. They have employees. They need those employees AT work to run their business which pays the salaries and the bills. They have bills bills and more bills that don't wait. INventory, buildings, taxes if you like your job there then you want to keep it. If you want to keep it and be of value to the company, you need to do things that help that business STAY in business.

Probably a difficult concept for a few people.

You mean take a shot that doesn’t keep you from getting sick or from spreading the virus?

Oh yeah that makes sense crazy

We need to force them to absolve Steve from any liability.

I am MAGA.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I stopped using sorry azz Hornady ammo a long time ago. I have a bit of old stock Hornady bullets, but never intended to buy any more even before the Corona fiasco.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
It is a business. They have employees. They need those employees AT work to run their business which pays the salaries and the bills. They have bills bills and more bills that don't wait. INventory, buildings, taxes if you like your job there then you want to keep it. If you want to keep it and be of value to the company, you need to do things that help that business STAY in business.

No company, government or anyone else has the right to force a free persone to take a vaccine or put anything in their body that they do not want.

This is not about being at work or helping a company be productive and profitable.

You are a moron

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Employees are a living part of your business.....a high liability business. A disgruntled employee could cost a fortune. If you think a malfunctioning machine is bad, imagine one can of air blowing powder out of a case...or some red dot on the rifle line.

It's difficult lately to keep all aspects of employees happy. Employees used to argue about vacation use, production, job progression....etc, now we are polarized by who has natural immunity and who has mrna immunity.

If steve thinks this is his biggest problem, he better look in the mirror. His actions are going to take time to buff out. If he chases off his conservative employees at a time with extreme worker shortage....does he think he will get some liberals to come make bullets to save his military contracts?

This is one you should have left for the legal teams steveo.....you screwed up bad.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You bastards.

How dare you put individual rights and worker health ahead of profits and executive compensation packages!

Funny.

I worked for a company when I was nearing completion of the j.o.b. part of my life, and building my own business. Corporate was in the process of installing some 30 something twinks in management positions. I got one installed above me, which only added to my determination to get the hell out of there.

Twink made a reference one time as if the corporation was a person. Something along the lines of "for the good of the company", with sidebars. I never let him live that down.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord
I'd hit it with 8, glasses on or off, that voice would make for some interesting vocalizations ....

as for wHorenady . ? they went full commie with the toxxine strong arm on their employees and deserve a full on boycott on ALL of their products , especially after multiple years of false advertising and blatant full on bull s h i t & hype with their pos cartridges and bullets ....

Im wondering what Whornady will do when Biteme mandates no more ammo sales to civilians?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I just called Whornady at 800 338 3220 and told the operator what i expect they will do if Biteme issuses such a manadate and where they can stick their ammo.

She told me they do not have a vaccine mandate there and i told her about the letter from Steve.

Said they dayomned well better get that news out.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I just called Whornady at 800 338 3220 and told the operator what i expect they will do if Biteme issuses such a manadate and where they can stick their ammo.

She told me they do not have a vaccine mandate there and i told her about the letter from Steve.

Said they dayomned well better get that news out.

Thanks.

Saying they don't have a mandate is different from saying whether they would terminate due to Biden's order.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
I would bet that the Insurance Industry has a LOT to say about their policy with a company that does not adhere to the mandate, The Govm't has layers of control, and I hate the mandates.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I wonder if Steve Hornady pays his income taxes?

MAGA
IC B3

S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Does the most good when they are told how we are never going to give them another cent in Steve Hornady's life time.

Phone: 1-800-338-3220
Phone: 1-308-382-1390

Sends a message to the treasonous pig, but sends a better and more important one to the rest of the industry.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Scared to death.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Didn't really need another reason to avoid Hornady ammo and components in favor of others, but it'll take it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What happened to "My medical information is mine to to keep private or not as I choose"

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You bastards.

How dare you put individual rights and worker health ahead of profits and executive compensation packages!

Funny.

I worked for a company when I was nearing completion of the j.o.b. part of my life, and building my own business. Corporate was in the process of installing some 30 something twinks in management positions. I got one installed above me, which only added to my determination to get the hell out of there.

Twink made a reference one time as if the corporation was a person. Something along the lines of "for the good of the company", with sidebars. I never let him live that down.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seems I recall this "Citizens United" case in which SCOTUS, in effect, agreed with that concept.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hornady what a POS. No more bullets for me from them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve Hornady should feel the anger of all real Americas

Both North AND South, huh?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

If the slaves don't do what Massah wants, Massah won't have any food for them?

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve Hornady is a real dick of the 1st order.....................watched an interview with him a week or so ago.

MM

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by keith
I would bet that the Insurance Industry has a LOT to say about their policy with a company that does not adhere to the mandate, The Govm't has layers of control, and I hate the mandates.

I was wondering that too. My company never mentioned anything about insurance. All Biden stuff.

If the insurance companies had much say I suspect exceptions would not be a thing. I don't know for sure.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,515
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.