-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what's the angle with all these Antaramians? Is Kenosha that nepotistic?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
"why did you run to the dumpster that was on fire?"

"uhhhhh, it was on fire?"

"wouldn't one normally dial 911 for that?"

"uhhhh, yeah but they didn't seem to be responding that day"

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Those FMJ’s will flat [bleep] up a bicep. Lol

You got that right. Ol' numbnutz' arm wrestling days are over.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's either a solid that will go through multiple people or it's a hollow point or soft nose designed to expand and do maximum damage. Whatever his choice of ammo were, the prosecution would attack it. The argument about type of bullet is deceptive and misleading and the defense should argue such.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm far from an experienced litigator, but I have been in court enough to know how judges treat attorneys. Most judges are actually very good about not being idiots to nervous or inexperienced attorneys. I was sort of shocked at this in the last hearing I was at in Texas, where the judge was actually considerate and helped the inexperienced attorney get through his argument while helping him to focus on the relevant material.

So when a judge opens up on an attorney like the judge in this case has been doing, it either means the judge is not patient (unlikely) or that he sees the attorney as abusing the system and wants to beyotchslap him into line. I don't think a judge is going to rule against or for one side just because the attorney is an idiot, but it sure as heck doesn't help his client (the state) when he is doing things that are constantly pissing off the judge.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The prosecutors, in their rush to be cucks for the movement, bit off way more than they can chew. Kyle, the defense and the judge have repeatedly handed them a heaping helping of their own ass.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Has AG Garland filed Federal Civil Rights violations against Kanosha Kyle yet?

Last edited by steve4102; 11/10/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
If we so called Americans allow this young Horatius to be sacrificed at the alter of Marxism, we deserve no less a fate.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Has AG Garland files Federal Civil Rights violations against Kanosha Kyle yet?
Who's civil rights did he violate, all 3 of the guys he shot were white. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The prosecutors, in their rush to be cucks for the movement, bit off way more than they can chew. Kyle, the defense and the judge have repeatedly handed them a heaping helping of their own ass.

+1......

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lets hope the jury is able to look at this in a rational way. But given the likelihood of more riots in Kenosha if Rittenhouse is acquitted, they have an incentive to convict him on something.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
What little I heard (via Clay and Buck), it seemed that the prosecutor was trying to make the case be about Rittenhouse's choice of weapon. I guess if Rittenhouse had used a shotgun, that would have been okay and no charges would have been filed. But since it was an AR, ooooh, that's evil and clearly Rittenhouse is a murderer. I hope the jury sees through that nonsense.

And that's where the prosecutor was going with the full metal jacket bullets. He he was just about to say "those full metal jacket bullets are designed to pass through a person and kill the one behind him too, and a third one too, etc. That's what he was getting at.

The prosecutor is either clueless, or spinning yarns. 223/5.56 fml frag's at close range from an AR carbine. He figured the jury wouldn't know any better either.

Are you saying that an FMJ bullet did that much damage to the arm? I would never have guessed that, but I don't normally shoot animals at arms length either, maybe he was close enough that the muzzle blast took some meat off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Do they identify as such? That matters you know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You'd have to ask the guy with the missing bicep, the other 2, well they are worm food so who knows.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reminds me of one time, a lawyer asked me in a deposition, what I thought the horse was thinking, told him I don't know I'm not a horse. My lawyer started laughing, told great me answer.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You'd have to ask the guy with the missing bicep, the other 2, well they are worm food so who knows.

you should quit while you aren't losing too bad!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
What little I heard (via Clay and Buck), it seemed that the prosecutor was trying to make the case be about Rittenhouse's choice of weapon. I guess if Rittenhouse had used a shotgun, that would have been okay and no charges would have been filed. But since it was an AR, ooooh, that's evil and clearly Rittenhouse is a murderer. I hope the jury sees through that nonsense.

And that's where the prosecutor was going with the full metal jacket bullets. He he was just about to say "those full metal jacket bullets are designed to pass through a person and kill the one behind him too, and a third one too, etc. That's what he was getting at.

The prosecutor is either clueless, or spinning yarns. 223/5.56 fml frag's at close range from an AR carbine. He figured the jury wouldn't know any better either.

Are you saying that an FMJ bullet did that much damage to the arm? I would never have guessed that, but I don't normally shoot animals at arms length either, maybe he was close enough that the muzzle blast took some meat off.

Yes, at that range (within feet), a FMJ 5.56 will do that, especially with 55gr. ball M193. They are all cannelured bullets, and they'll bend or break in two at speed, and that close, you'll have muzzle velocity. If you ask around to any Vietnam vets, they can tell you what kind of damage M193 ball ammo can do. (the bullets often bend or break at the cannelure, too, making them a two-projectile load). They also don't penetrate for chit, I've seen them stuck in the sidewall of GI truck tires, while the tire stayed inflated.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
If we so called Americans allow this young Horatius to be sacrificed at the alter of Marxism, we deserve no less a fate.

Absolutely!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

This.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,417
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.