Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
My sense of taste came back pretty well....then it went away.

I like guacamole now.....which is weird.

I am MAGA.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Can you taste anything yet?

I ain't falling for that one again Big Guy!

Dont make it weird....it was a beautiful moment.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As long a PBR still taste good, I think you're ok.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

I can eat Cilantro now where I used to despise that stuff. I would refuse food with it on it. But now it doesn’t taste like rotting cabbage with gasoline on it anymore.

Unfortunate cheese now smells good but tastes like feet instead of the other way around. Same for olives. Most bread tasted funny now.

Bacon still tastes great so I’m good.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Glad you're well .....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Maybe I should give beets a try......

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Why the hell get tested in the first place. If you are sick, stay home and deal with your symptoms and health.
The tests are so half assed that they will show positive for most any virus or infection. They designed it that way for shock and awe and false numbers.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ha, Ha, I'm still alive bitches!!

I think I'm going to make it.

Good to hear , no downside to using ivermectin. After to 2nd dose of c-19 this year I figured out you got any symptoms at all and think maybe it's just a cold you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by dosing right fugging now with Ivermectin. It's been used around the world for 45 years with no adverse effects on people WITH THE CORRECT DOSAGE. When I got checked out this last time at Acute care and tested positive the Dr told me I had it on the run 8 days in. He asked if I was vaxxed and I told him no I didn't trust it he just nodded his head. All the questions he asked and I answered he just nodded his head. I think their was a recorder running in the exam room and he didn ' t want to state anything contrary to hospital policy. As I was walking down the hall he told me he couldn't do anything better for me than I was doing for myself. Get plenty of rest drink plenty of fluids. If it gets worse come back. Take responsibility for your self those who don 't are fugged. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Be sure to take 4 times the recommended dose of Flintstones vitamins, rub cat flea medicine on your neck and hit yourself in the balls with a rubber mallet. Nobody who has done that has ever died of Covid. Whatever you do, don't get a health care professional involved.

Finally some advice on the internet worth taking. I'd only add that if a doctor does get involved kick him in the nuts and ask to see a vet. Something bout malaria medicine is sposed to be good too, and whatever you do don't let them give you oxygen its way over rated. If anyone gives you slack tell them you got all this from the 24hr campfire which is light years ahead of any conventional medicine. Best of luck.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Salty303
Be sure to take 4 times the recommended dose of Flintstones vitamins, rub cat flea medicine on your neck and hit yourself in the balls with a rubber mallet. Nobody who has done that has ever died of Covid. Whatever you do, don't get a health care professional involved.

Finally some advice on the internet worth taking. I'd only add that if a doctor does get involved kick him in the nuts and ask to see a vet. Something bout malaria medicine is sposed to be good too, and whatever you do don't let them give you oxygen its way over rated. If anyone gives you slack tell them you got all this from the 24hr campfire which is light years ahead of any conventional medicine. Best of luck.

Does slumlord know you are back? Did you hear? He shot a buck.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I know a guy. Pedal biker. Rides with a female doctor who is a friend. Like really close friend. She says to take the jab. It’s totally safe. You’re stupid not to actually. She said so. And she’s a doctor. Lots of experience. But I can’t remember her name or what hospital she worked at. But totally dude, she was a real life doctor and said to take it.

Best wishes to the OP.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldHat

slumlord knew I was back even before I was back. Zuckerberg's got the algorithm Bin's got slumlord. I don't know how it works either.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I know a guy. Pedal biker. Rides with a female doctor who is a friend. Like really close friend. She says to take the jab. It’s totally safe. You’re stupid not to actually. She said so. And she’s a doctor. Lots of experience. But I can’t remember her name or what hospital she worked at. But totally dude, she was a real life doctor and said to take it.

Best wishes to the OP.

Speaking of pedal biking.

Ouch!!! I won't set my rear end on one of those seats. No way!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Bicycling+Neuropathy

Last edited by OldHat; 11/10/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldHat

slumlord knew I was back even before I was back. Zuckerberg's got the algorithm Bin's got slumlord. I don't know how it works either.

LOL They just know. LOL

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Mag glad to hear you are coming around.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Glad you're well .....

There’s nothing well about him!!!!!

Last edited by Whelenman; 11/10/21.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I know a dog groomer that goes to a barber that is friends with your bike peddler's nephew (I think I got that right)... I heard the same thing.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Ha, Ha, I'm still alive bitches!!

I think I'm going to make it.

So... that gun collection ain't up for grabs anymore?

Crap...

---------------------------------------------

Glad it was mild on ya...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by efw
The 1911 is mine

Which one?

The rusty one. I'll take good care of the rest. smile EFW can visit them any time he wants.

Hey hey now!
Didn’t you vultures read what he said in his first post?
Them babies are mine all mine.
So stop with the sucking up. It ain’t gonna work.
Uhhh, well maybe it might.

Something’s wrong about that. I gave him 2 cans of black powder, and he gives all the guns to Mark!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (1badf350, 1234, 3040Krag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,037
Posts18,521,025
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.