Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
HC,
Are we wrong to believe Jesus still expects believers to be baptized according to His instructions?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We raise livestock Vaccines work.,
I might consider an experimental vaccine on a goat or calf long before I would on my grandchildren. I am begging my daughters not to do that to their children.

I wonder if AIDS made the jump to humans by vaccine.

I came from JimfromTN giving that Monkey a jab in the ass.......so you could say yes......

So you are saying JimfromTN is your Dad?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I might consider an experimental vaccine on a goat or calf long before I would on my grandchildren. I am begging my daughters not to do that to their children.

I came from JimfromTN giving that Monkey a jab in the ass.......so you could say yes......

half mud puppy....half monkey.....jimfromtn...you are 12344's father.......bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Prime example of a Libtards capabilities of understanding life.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[/quote]
[quote=wabigoon]We raise livestock Vaccines work.,

Prime example of a Libtards capabilities of understanding life.

Donut boy! Your words!

I came from JimfromTN giving that Monkey a jab in the ass.......so you could say yes.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
https://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/mission-and-history/

Today’s pic and deadline. 172 boxes from our little church for the Franklin Graham/Samaritan’s Purse mission work we support. A few more came after I took this pic

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A typical scene

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
... I made a commitment with I was 18 yrs old.

Good on you...

I also made a promise when I was 18... to watch over my Aunt and Uncle's son (mentally retarded) if anything ever happened to them... I became Rudy's Legal Guardian about 5 years ago...

Sure wish Rudy or anybody... any more... could be as happy as those kids seem...

I fought forest fires for years... Boss used to say "Put the wet stuff... on the red stuff..."

John Fogerty wrote... "Lord... and when you ask em how much should we give? They only answer more more more more..."

Damn hard to find a purpose some days... Strange times... Wet stuff seems to do absolutely nothing to the red stuff anymore...

Glad you are dialed in on SP... Looks BEAUTIFUL...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/mission-and-history/

Today’s pic and deadline. 172 boxes from our little church for the Franklin Graham/Samaritan’s Purse mission work we support. A few more came after I took this pic

A typical scene

A very worthy cause

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You’re a good dude Slumlord. Your faith clearly goes further than just your private internal devotion. “When you do these things to the least of these brothers and sisters of Mine, you do them to Me.” That’s the essence of Christianity.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Ringman
HC,
Are we wrong to believe Jesus still expects believers to be baptized according to His instructions?

" Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back. 31 [a]Treat people the same way you want them to [b]treat you. 32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them" luke 6:30-32

Last edited by OldHat; 11/15/21.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
You’re a good dude Slumlord. Your faith clearly goes further than just your private internal devotion. “When you do these things to the least of these brothers and sisters of Mine, you do them to Me.” That’s the essence of Christianity.

"But when you [a]give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your charitable giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you." Mat 6:3-4

You do accept the words of Christ correct?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bash a guy for being charitable because he hurt your feelers.
What an azzhole.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldHat

"But when you [a]give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your charitable giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you." Mat 6:3-4

I give, lend help to and participate in community mission work without the want or need for public recognition.

I only posted this in open to call attention to a ministry at hand that goes on daily with or without attacks from secular humans, apostates, false teachers and downright devils.

It’s also a worthy ministry that many could get off their high horse and give to.

There are lots of good ministries that don’t require cash or funds be sent into a dark unknown rathole.
Physical needs being met and time/labor being put forth to help a needy person in God’s name are ones I can see direct results from.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
This thread is about Franklin Graham and after both his father and him have been attacked and even accused of burning in hell... ya it's appropriate to show examples of their ministries and outreach.

Kent

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldHat

I give, lend help to and participate in community mission work without the want or need for public recognition.

I only posted this in open to call attention to a ministry at hand that goes on daily with or without attacks from secular humans, apostates, false teachers and downright devils.

It’s also a worthy ministry that many could get off their high horse and give to.

There are lots of good ministries that don’t require cash or funds be sent into a dark unknown rathole.
Physical needs being met and time/labor being put forth to help a needy person in God’s name are ones I can see direct results from.

You don't need to justify your motives to me. I did not respond to you. My response was to antlers.

I don't think I have ever attended a church that did not have a shoe box operation in progress this time of year. I've heard testimony from those who receive the shoe box and they have been grateful.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by krp
This thread is about Franklin Graham and after both his father and him have been attacked and even accused of burning in hell... ya it's appropriate to show examples of their ministries and outreach.

Kent

I'm sure their website shows their ministries.

People who read the Bible know what it says about works and material justifications.

Personally I have respect for the graham family ministries. I accept their testimony as Christians.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Raferman
Bash a guy for being charitable because he hurt your feelers.
What an azzhole.

Charity is an interesting subject. I have never been able to figure out if most people do it or hardly anyone. What do you think?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm still pissed at his old man for having those hours long tv specials back in the 3 channels days. your choice was lawrence welk, billy graham cracker or the flying nun.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ones love for God is *chiefly* demonstrated, illustrated, and authenticated by loving others. Period. When you open the New Testament and ask the question, "What does it look like to be a follower of Jesus...?", it's crystal clear.

If you don't 'get' anything else, here's the thing that should describe Jesus’ followers, here's the thing that should characterize Jesus’ followers 'more than anything else', here's what He said to His closest followers before He left the earth - "By *this* everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

It's not by how much Bible you know or memorize, it’s not by the gold cross hangin' on your neck, it's not by goin' to church on Sunday morning, it’s not by ‘following rules’, it's not your church bumper sticker, it's not what kind of family you were born into or raised in, it's not that you were baptized, it's not the ‘way’ you worship, it's not by policing other people's behavior, and it’s certainly not by having a high and mighty attitude.

"By *this* everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another." The defining characteristic of a follower of Jesus…according to Jesus Himself…is how they treat other people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]word

Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 10 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,897
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.