Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Jim, this pleasure is all mine....thru Him!

WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.””
‭‭James‬ ‭4:15‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God do not let my focusing on future plans stop me from serving You in my calling here and now.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS
“O give thanks unto the God of heaven: For his mercy endureth for ever.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭136:26‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
For all the battles You have brought me through and the victories won on my behalf, Lord I give You thanks. For Your mercy endureth for ever.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang...I got behind

Midweek Inspiration:
“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:10‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭36:10‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord show me what it means to live with an upright heart.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.”
‭‭James‬ ‭5:13-14‬

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:6‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Whenever fear or heaviness threaten my peace, help me run to safety in You. Lead my spirit into the wholeness that is available in You.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭12:5‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:23‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
In this season of Christmas Lord, I want to exhibit the love that You have commanded by loving others the way You loved, sacrificially.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.”
‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:24-25‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
‭‭John‬ ‭16:33‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK: Father, I praise You because You’re faithful. Help me intentionally store up the moments when I see You fulfill Your promises so that when difficulty comes, my faith will remain strong.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen. Christmas is upon us. It is time to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Thanks be to God for the great sacrifice He made so we could have a way to salvation. Happy Birthday Jesus.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2:10‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God show me how I can effectively share the "good news of great joy" of Jesus with everyone I encounter.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“One’s pride will bring him low, but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭29:23‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭6:13‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord my desire is to walk in righteousness before You! I purpose to sacrifice all to You to be used as an instrument of righteousness.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100:5‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭26:41‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord strengthen my resolve to speak to you in daily prayer.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:4‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:8‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Give me a heart of compassion to remind me that I too was once lost. Lord may my life now be one that leads others to You.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19:21‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:37‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, I am who YOU say I am, not what the world says I am!

Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 308xray, 2ndwind, 21 invisible), 15,084 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,972
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.