OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The Eternal Sonship of Christ

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Another sheep fleecier. Geesh, there is no end to them.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
God in three persons.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
God in three persons.

This is correct as the Authorized KJV declares clearer than any other I know of.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

24:10 Pastor answers your false accusation.

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Thanks for making sure that I get plenty of blessings.
☕ 🙂 👍

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There are other possibilities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
John 1:1
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

☕ 🙂 👍

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Yep, exactly what you do.
He sure had a lot to say about your kind.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Yes.

μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
When I read Jesus was in the fire with Meshach, Sharach, and Abednego, I was, Thrilled!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

☕ 🙂 👍

So who told him that he should be a pastor?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To answer the posted question: NO.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
To answer the posted question: IDK, I would say yes he was unless he was adopted.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes. Not even a question. I didn't watch the video though.

God Bless America
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22

So does my Lord,

☕ 🙂 👍

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Yep, exactly what you do.
He sure had a lot to say about your kind.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

You falsely accused me and/ or Pastor Jimenez of "fleecing the flock", did you not?
However, the sermon was posted without charge to anyone who wishes to listen. You are known for weekly false accusations and railing.

People are welcome to discuss or disagree with the content of the sermon. However, as much as you must detest it, I believe and WILL continue to proclaim that Jesus IS THE Son of God!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes you stupid azzzz

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
God in three persons.

This is correct as the Authorized KJV declares clearer than any other I know of.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

You two Fugking Idiots wouldn't know Revelation from the book of Job.

STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
When I read Jesus was in the fire with Meshach, Sharach, and Abednego, I was, Thrilled!

Yes! That's Excellent recall of one of His O.T. appearances, my friend.

"17If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. 28Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God."

Daniel ch. 3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Deflave,

The name of the book is Revelation, not plural, so no "s".

Glad you have interest in reading the Bible though.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 15 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.