Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Deflave is a deacon. What are you?

PS. You’ll have to toggle, ya fake, Lyon, bastard! LOL

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
John 1:1
7mm

Great answer.
I love how that parallels with Genesis 1. There's so much foundational description of Who Jesus is in John.
How long have you been reading the Bible, 7mmbuster?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

The Eternal Sonship of Christ

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22
Another sheep fleecier. Geesh, there is no end to them.

24:10 Pastor answers your false accusation.

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Thanks for making sure that I get plenty of blessings.
☕ 🙂 👍

Crappy Hamper likes to put on his Martyr jacket and prance around on Sundays.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He does seem like the prancing type.
Lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Deflave,

The name of the book is Revelation, not plural, so no "s".

Glad you have interest in reading the Bible though.

Well that's great because I didn't make it plural, you illiterate old fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22

The Eternal Sonship of Christ

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22
Another sheep fleecier. Geesh, there is no end to them.

24:10 Pastor answers your false accusation.

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Thanks for making sure that I get plenty of blessings.
☕ 🙂 👍

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Yep, exactly what you do.
He sure had a lot to say about your kind.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

You falsely accused me and/ or Pastor Jimenez of "fleecing the flock", did you not?
However, the sermon was posted without charge to anyone who wishes to listen. You are known for weekly false accusations and railing.

People are welcome to discuss or disagree with the content of the sermon. However, as much as you must detest it, I believe and WILL continue to proclaim that Jesus IS THE Son of God!

I don't think he ever used the word "Falsely". You make a great victim, you play it well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AZmark
To answer the posted question: IDK, I would say yes he was unless he was adopted.

Honest answer.

Joseph was a "step dad" for lack of a better term. He never consumated the marriage until after Jesus was born.
Some will bring up from time to time, their belief that Jesus was the son of Joseph, but He was described in prophesies and the N.T. as the Son of God. False Bibles try to change this teaching too.
After the message gets started, it gets pretty interesting IMHO. I've studied the subject, but plan to go back and listen again when time permits. I think that others will find it interesting.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/14/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
God in three persons.
I'm Unitarian. Only one God.
Originally Posted by AZmark
To answer the posted question: IDK, I would say yes he was unless he was adopted.

Honest answer.

Joseph was a "step dad" for lack of a better term. He never consumated the marriage until after Jesus was born.
Some will bring up from time to time, their belief that Jesus was the son of Joseph, but He was described in prophesies and the N.T. as the Son of God. False Bibles try to change this teaching too.
After the message gets started, it gets pretty interesting IMHO. I've studied the subject, but plan to go back and listen again when time permits. I think that others will find it interesting.

My bible lists Joseph as Jesus' father. That doesn't mean he is not God's son. You are God's son also. We all are. Don't get all lost in the weeds. Jesus' message is the important thing, that is the word that was with God from the beginning. Jesus brought the word (truth) as did several other prophets that weren't well received.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Is", a more correct term.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Lets go back a bit.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't understand the hate that comes from non-believers and/or Atheists. If they are convinced it is all a hoax and there is nothing outside of their own lives on Earth, why do they get upset? If there is nothing to faith, and nothing to Jesus, then the Gospel should be as unimportant to them as a dog barking in the distance. Why the lashing out if they are secure in their disbelief?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
god loves the unhappy noncamper.

Everyone else thinks he’s an asshöle.

LOL!!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't understand the hate that comes from non-believers and/or Atheists. If they are convinced it is all a hoax and there is nothing outside of their own lives on Earth, why do they get upset? If there is nothing to faith, and nothing to Jesus, then the Gospel should be as unimportant to them as a dog barking in the distance. Why the lashing out if they are secure in their disbelief?
The devil.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You can throw all the accusations at me you like. They are meaningless to me. It was your kind, religious leaders and followers that killed Christ. He taught against your belief, even down to the point of telling you to FIRST seek the kingdom, then and only then will all things be added to you. Christ taught that God does not dwell in temple made by hands. He never told the Disciples they must be born again, but did tell the religious people they darn sure needed to. And to add insult to injury, he told the religious leaders and followers that the Kingdom, God, had Jesus himself dwell in you, not out side somewhere. Those are the teachings that got him killed. He even told them that the Kingdom would NOT come by observation, but what are you doing? Your looking here and there waiting for someone or something to show up in the sky on a white horse. You read and teach the Book of Revelation like it is literal, never understanding what you are reading. The teachings you do come right out of the Dark Ages and anyone who doesn't follow that religious teaching is trashed. Much like when they, the church, burned them at the stake and at times even their horses for being witches. You read and teach the Bible as a literal book when it even tells you it is a book of allegories and mysticisms. You teach against other beliefs and consider them demonic such as Hindu, Buddism, Egyptian, but have no problem using their words believing they are Hebrew. You claim you are teaching the word of God, declaring his name to be YHWH, Jehovah, and a host of others, but turn around and say Amen, not even knowing what you are saying. You even go so far as to declare that the name Israel is a Hebrew name and then when confronted with the real meaning of names and words in the Bible, you blow it off with a, it doesn't matter, what matters is..............yada, yada, yada. You claim that any other teaching not christian is a cult, but that describes what you teach perfectly. Christ never taught herd mentality, but in fact taught against it, and once again that is why the religious clergy had him killed. It was not some demonic group, or the buddists or the hindu, Hari Christina, nor was it the Babylonians, Assyrians, or any other belief or culture that had Christ killed. It was the religious leaders who were teaching the same thing that is being taught today by the church. You may wear Christian name as some badge of honor, but I for one see them and their teaching as the antichrist in its true meaning. So as scriptures confirm, you and others preach, but you were never called to do so.
In case anyone is wondering as whether I believe in the Bible the answer is yes, in its true teaching.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The devil.

I think many aren't as sure as they want people to think.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Debate on The Topic is a good thing, debate helped me find our Lord.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
You can throw all the accusations at me you like. They are meaningless to me. It was your kind, religious leaders and followers that killed Christ. He taught against your belief, even down to the point of telling you to FIRST seek the kingdom, then and only then will all things be added to you. Christ taught that God does not dwell in temple made by hands. He never told the Disciples they must be born again, but did tell the religious people they darn sure needed to. And to add insult to injury, he told the religious leaders and followers that the Kingdom, God, had Jesus himself dwell in you, not out side somewhere. Those are the teachings that got him killed. He even told them that the Kingdom would NOT come by observation, but what are you doing? Your looking here and there waiting for someone or something to show up in the sky on a white horse. You read and teach the Book of Revelation like it is literal, never understanding what you are reading. The teachings you do come right out of the Dark Ages and anyone who doesn't follow that religious teaching is trashed. Much like when they, the church, burned them at the stake and at times even their horses for being witches. You read and teach the Bible as a literal book when it even tells you it is a book of allegories and mysticisms. You teach against other beliefs and consider them demonic such as Hindu, Buddism, Egyptian, but have no problem using their words believing they are Hebrew. You claim you are teaching the word of God, declaring his name to be YHWH, Jehovah, and a host of others, but turn around and say Amen, not even knowing what you are saying. You even go so far as to declare that the name Israel is a Hebrew name and then when confronted with the real meaning of names and words in the Bible, you blow it off with a, it doesn't matter, what matters is..............yada, yada, yada. You claim that any other teaching not christian is a cult, but that describes what you teach perfectly. Christ never taught herd mentality, but in fact taught against it, and once again that is why the religious clergy had him killed. It was not some demonic group, or the buddists or the hindu, Hari Christina, nor was it the Babylonians, Assyrians, or any other belief or culture that had Christ killed. It was the religious leaders who were teaching the same thing that is being taught today by the church. You may wear Christian name as some badge of honor, but I for one see them and their teaching as the antichrist in its true meaning. So as scriptures confirm, you and others preach, but you were never called to do so.
In case anyone is wondering as whether I believe in the Bible the answer is yes, in its true teaching.
I wish I had written this. Jesus would not last 3 years if he came back and preached the same message he did back then.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are confused. Most of those posting their thoughts here are directing their comments straight at Crappy Hamper not Christ or Christianity.
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Crappy is a brain damaged (by his own admission) pathological lier who loves coming here to stir up schidt and then play the martyr.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Wabigoon,

Good song. I think that's the first time I've heard it.

On the topic of debate, it sounds like you had an interest enough to find out what the Lord said on an issue. Was there a particular teaching that was important to you, that the Lord shed some light on back then?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

How do explain off the believers who feel the same way about him?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.