Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
BluMtn Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BluMtn

What's the main point in a few words?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BluMtn

What's the main point in a few words?

Life's tough when you're the VP and you're more inept than the most inept POTUS to sit in the Oval office..............

Last edited by Muffin; 11/15/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
She has no experience in anything other than laying on her back with her legs in the air. She is otherwise useless.

NRA Endowment Member
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Almost no leadership experience and she thinks she deserves a bigger role?
She needs to go sit in a corner and Hope or Pray she never has to step up to a bigger role. She could not handle it!

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is what happens when you blow your way to the top.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by asheepdog
She has no experience in anything other than laying on her back with her legs in the air. She is otherwise useless.

I thought there was some expertise that involved kneeling.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
She learned the basics from Lewinsky

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You mean CNN no longer refers to it as the Harris-Biden Administration, the greatest pairing of politicians the world has known? Looks like she fell out of favor. Could be she wouldn't give Jeffery Toobin a helping hand, pardon the pun.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The difference between Biden and Harris is that he's a Joe Blob...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
she was a very unpopular candidate in the 2020 presidential election. i am surprised they picked her for vp. wasnt there another female negro they could have picked for VP.

i mean, it had to be a female negro.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Identity politics. She was picked solely because she was a “black” woman. Totally unqualified for that job.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by asheepdog

laugh laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Strategic, preemptive hit piece. Most likely more to come.

CNN is reading the tea leaves and knows Biden is not going have the mental acuity to run in 24 and Biden's camp won't be able to hide it well enough for him to actually win. Biden will have to bow out.
He won't resign, they will just keep him out of the public eye and his puppet masters will just keep running things like they have since day 1 .

Harris has terrible polling numbers and CNN believes she can't win.
So they need to run her into the ground bad enough that she either decides not to run or that she is damaged enough that she can't win the nomination and they hope that who ever does get the nod has a better chance of winning.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
She's complaining that they are sending places where her skill set is not being utilized to her full potential. If they want to send her where her particular skill set would be used, they need to send her to a gloryhole.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
she was a very unpopular candidate in the 2020 presidential election. i am surprised they picked her for vp. wasnt there another female negro they could have picked for VP.

i mean, it had to be a female negro Jamaican/Indian.

Fixt

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
She's complaining that they are sending places where her skill set is not being utilized to her full potential. If they want to send her where her particular skill set would be used, they need to send her to a gloryhole.

Good lord dude!!!! Holy freaking cow! Lol

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
According to the article, Kamala's team is very frustrated that she is not being asked to do more, and is being sidelined.

It was my understanding that Biden had put her in charge of the border crisis and asked her to come up with solutions.......is that not a fairly important crisis? How is that all going Kamala?

The article also states she will be launching her own Presidential campaign within a year, should Joe decide not to run for re-election.

Can't wait to watch that, should be fun.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I said during the democratic primary that they were grooming Kamala exactly as they had groomed Zero. I think Pedo Joe’s main function was as a vehicle for Kamala’s rise.
I honestly figured that they'd use Joe for two years (half his term) then use the 25th Amendment to remove him and install Kamala. That way she’s eligible for two terms of her own.
I read on another forum that there’s trouble brewing between the Harris faction and the Biden faction. I think Joe is a way bigger embarrassment than they had counted on, and they’re afraid he may cost them the midterms as well as 2024. (There’s enough people disgusted with this that it may actually be too hard to steal another election! grin )
Now some of them are finding out that Kamala isn’t nearly as smart as they thought, and with Joe’s ineptitude they’re getting worried.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Kamala Harris sidelined amid growing tensions with Biden, insiders say
By Lee Brown and Samuel Chamberlain
November 15, 2021
https://nypost.com/2021/11/15/kamala-harris-sidelined-amid-tensions-with-president-biden/

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 56 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.