Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Let’s not forget this is in Wisconsin.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Defense wrapping things up well.

A thinking person likely couldn't convict.

As I mentioned in the other thread, they don't always want thinking persons on juries.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
I think they will hook him on some lesser charges. And no he is not guilty.

This is the way I'm leaning. If I'm not mistaken, on Friday, Rittenhouse was told by the judge that he had the option to allow the jury to convict on lesser charges, or stand pat and see what the jury came back with on the existing charges. I understand that he hold the judge he would present his decision on Saturday. IMHO, if he agreed to the option allowing conviction on lesser charges, he's fool.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
"Not guilty" but the defense argument could have been a helluva lot stronger, IMHO. Why in hell did the defense lawyer say "its a tough choice" when it is clear as a bell? He also failed to address the fact that Rosenbaum was trying to take Kyle's rifle. For what purpose? Is Kyle just supposed to assume it's out benevolence? When you've been put upon by a riotous mob looting, burning, assaulting and threatening to kill people and one of them tries to take your weapon after his buddy cold-cocked you with a skateboard and his other buddy kicked you in the head it's pretty safe to assume your weapon, if they get it, is gonna be used on you. That argument should have been forcefully made, IMHO.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Much of the pressure to convict seems to be the threat of riots if he isn't. Acquit him and shoot the rioters. Justice will then be served.

The irony will be if the black community riots over white guys getting shot....

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by WiFowler

This is the way I'm leaning. If I'm not mistaken, on Friday, Rittenhouse was told by the judge that he had the option to allow the jury to convict on lesser charges, or stand pat and see what the jury came back with on the existing charges. I understand that he hold the judge he would present his decision on Saturday. IMHO, if he agreed to the option allowing conviction on lesser charges, he's fool.

Defense just said if they find Kyle had the right to self defense on count 1, that’s it. They don’t even consider the lesser counts.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffP

Defense just said if they find Kyle had the right to self defense on count 1, that’s it. They don’t even consider the lesser counts.

That's my line of thinking.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Much of the pressure to convict seems to be the threat of riots if he isn't. Acquit him and shoot the rioters. Justice will then be served.

This irony will be if the black community riots over white guys getting shot....

They won’t. It will be antifa type whites that start it if there’s is a riot. Some blacks will come along after the fact for something to do/steal. Backs don’t give a damn if some whites get killed. The antifa social justice warrior whites are to stupid to realize that it’s a one way street.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blacks don’t need a good reason to loot. Never have.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What say you?

Not...and I hope the lad makes a motza out of this.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
If your white and on the right it's pretty tough to get a fair trial in a leftist state. They're too busy pandering to the mob. I just think it's an incredibly lucky thing that one of the perps that got shot wasn't black. He'd have a much tougher time if one was.

Bb

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JeffP

And that is correct 'cause if he was acting in self-defense as to murder it would also be self-defense as to Voll Man. Pretty sure.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing left to do but kill some time and wait it out.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Now with even more aplomb
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JPro
Nothing left to do but kill some time and wait it out.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Okay...that is funny.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Acquittal on murder, but they will get him on a lesser charges, juries are fickle things and not predictable in every instance. They love video and in this case there is a ton of it to look at.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The lesser charges depend on jury instructions given, a lot of the time.

The persecution wanted lesser charges after they found they had had their asses handed to them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Lemme see the jury, first.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hung jury.

All the defense had to say was that he was on the defensive the entire time & that he feared for his life.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ask Chauvin if you can trust our justice system. Perfect example of self defense. Wait and see. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Acquittal on murder, but they will get him on a lesser charges, juries are fickle things and not predictable in every instance. They love video and in this case there is a ton of it to look at.

I don't think so. If he has a valid defense (self) to murder its also valid for vol man.

Tarquin
Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,621
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.