Home
Posted By: rockinbbar Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
What say you?
The facts, or the verdict?
NOT
I'm not talking about whether he was guilty of anything. We all know he wasn't.

I'm wondering what the jury will decide?
Posted By: keith Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
Depends on how WOKE they are
He walks.
Not guilty
I don't know.
Hope he's acquitted on all the bs charges.
Posted By: szihn Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
He's as not-guilty as they come. Filmed outright proof he was trying to get away and was attacked and one criminal shot was pointing a gun at him at that time the bullet impacted. All were openly calling for his harm or death, all recorded. It was all known long before this trial nd even before the arrest.

The fact there ANY trial is PROOF you can't trust government at all, anywhere, at any time.

Cops and prosecutors nearly always do what their owners tell them to do no matter how wrong it is. No matter how much they know it wrong either.

"I was only following orders"

Paychecks before honor or honesty-----almost always.
Courts, and judges are scary!
It only takes 1 juror to acquit him. Remember that OJ was acquitted by 1 vote although he appeared to have been guilty. With Kyle, only 1 out of 12 has to stand up to the pressure from the left and do the right thing.
Not guilty.
Not, though It wouldn't surprise me if the jury is hung.
I hope our justice system prevails.

I don't have much faith in it, with the politically motivated persecutions.

The letter of the law says he is innocent.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21

Not guilty
I think they will hook him on some lesser charges. And no he is not guilty.
Much of the pressure to convict seems to be the threat of riots if he isn't. Acquit him and shoot the rioters. Justice will then be served.
Not guilty but my faith in the justice system is hanging in by a thread.
Hung.
Posted By: Steve Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
Not. Might be a hung jury if they get a radical holdout or two.
Let’s not forget this is in Wisconsin.

LOL
Defense wrapping things up well.

A thinking person likely couldn't convict.

As I mentioned in the other thread, they don't always want thinking persons on juries.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

This is the way I'm leaning. If I'm not mistaken, on Friday, Rittenhouse was told by the judge that he had the option to allow the jury to convict on lesser charges, or stand pat and see what the jury came back with on the existing charges. I understand that he hold the judge he would present his decision on Saturday. IMHO, if he agreed to the option allowing conviction on lesser charges, he's fool.
"Not guilty" but the defense argument could have been a helluva lot stronger, IMHO. Why in hell did the defense lawyer say "its a tough choice" when it is clear as a bell? He also failed to address the fact that Rosenbaum was trying to take Kyle's rifle. For what purpose? Is Kyle just supposed to assume it's out benevolence? When you've been put upon by a riotous mob looting, burning, assaulting and threatening to kill people and one of them tries to take your weapon after his buddy cold-cocked you with a skateboard and his other buddy kicked you in the head it's pretty safe to assume your weapon, if they get it, is gonna be used on you. That argument should have been forcefully made, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Much of the pressure to convict seems to be the threat of riots if he isn't. Acquit him and shoot the rioters. Justice will then be served.

The irony will be if the black community riots over white guys getting shot....
Posted By: JeffP Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
Originally Posted by WiFowler

This is the way I'm leaning. If I'm not mistaken, on Friday, Rittenhouse was told by the judge that he had the option to allow the jury to convict on lesser charges, or stand pat and see what the jury came back with on the existing charges. I understand that he hold the judge he would present his decision on Saturday. IMHO, if he agreed to the option allowing conviction on lesser charges, he's fool.

Defense just said if they find Kyle had the right to self defense on count 1, that’s it. They don’t even consider the lesser counts.
Originally Posted by JeffP

Defense just said if they find Kyle had the right to self defense on count 1, that’s it. They don’t even consider the lesser counts.

That's my line of thinking.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

This irony will be if the black community riots over white guys getting shot....

They won’t. It will be antifa type whites that start it if there’s is a riot. Some blacks will come along after the fact for something to do/steal. Backs don’t give a damn if some whites get killed. The antifa social justice warrior whites are to stupid to realize that it’s a one way street.
Blacks don’t need a good reason to loot. Never have.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What say you?

Not...and I hope the lad makes a motza out of this.
If your white and on the right it's pretty tough to get a fair trial in a leftist state. They're too busy pandering to the mob. I just think it's an incredibly lucky thing that one of the perps that got shot wasn't black. He'd have a much tougher time if one was.

Bb

And that is correct 'cause if he was acting in self-defense as to murder it would also be self-defense as to Voll Man. Pretty sure.
Posted By: JPro Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
Nothing left to do but kill some time and wait it out.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by JPro
Nothing left to do but kill some time and wait it out.....

Okay...that is funny.
Acquittal on murder, but they will get him on a lesser charges, juries are fickle things and not predictable in every instance. They love video and in this case there is a ton of it to look at.
The lesser charges depend on jury instructions given, a lot of the time.

The persecution wanted lesser charges after they found they had had their asses handed to them.
Lemme see the jury, first.
Hung jury.

All the defense had to say was that he was on the defensive the entire time & that he feared for his life.

MM
Ask Chauvin if you can trust our justice system. Perfect example of self defense. Wait and see. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Acquittal on murder, but they will get him on a lesser charges, juries are fickle things and not predictable in every instance. They love video and in this case there is a ton of it to look at.

I don't think so. If he has a valid defense (self) to murder its also valid for vol man.
He just said there are not left hand and right hand guns? Where’s the [bleep] defense.
Hung, but hoping for not guilty. If only obviously.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
He just said there are not left hand and right hand guns? Where’s the [bleep] defense.

This jelly donut of a prosecutor is a mumbling bumbling idiot.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

And a liar.
The prosecutors need to be on trial, not Kyle.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
Here’s a good live stream
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/15/1055832643/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-closing-arguments
WHITE LIVES MATTER !!!
FREE KYLE !!
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
I have to believe the defense did enough today to convince he jury
This attorney on now is a real porker.
The prosecutor is in full out desperation mode now; he needs a headshot with a skateboard.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I agree. Here is a seven minute video by Lionel Nation, a former prosecuting attorney, now a trial attorney, pro-Second Amendment, pro-Trump, etc. He's been watching the Rittenhouse trial and speaks on it. He makes it very clear that it is sheer folly to try and second guess either a jury, or a judge.

Take a look/listen.

L.W.
Posted By: Deans Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/15/21
Not Guilty

I don’t see how any juror can follow his babbling. Have no idea how they will go.
Guilty of being a teenager who made a poor decision that night by going to the riots. Not guilty of homicide.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Not, though It wouldn't surprise me if the jury is hung.

Same here...Their will undoubtedly be some bleeding heart, woke, gun hating, Liberal arsehole on the jury that doesn't have a bit of logic in their head...
What say you?

Guilty of not shooting more arsonists and looters…WTF has happened with America??? Maybe we’d have been better off letting the native Americans burn, loot and kill without fighting back…after all, it COULD be argued that the settlers “provoked” them…
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Guilty of being a teenager who made a poor decision that night by going to the riots. Not guilty of homicide.

Did the teenagers that mustered up during the Revolution make a poor decision as well?
If Soros is involved, a verdict was reached months ago.
Originally Posted by deflave
Let’s not forget this is in Wisconsin.

LOL

This needs to be repeated and given some serious thought.....
It'll be a hung jury
Posted By: GeoW Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
What are the jury demographics? That determines the verdict.

g
Only guilty of not being sufficiently woke.
I hope our justice system prevails.

I don't have much faith in it, with the politically motivated persecutions.

The letter of the law says he is innocent.

Yep. Hope the Jurors have the guts to find him Not Guilty.
Originally Posted by GeoW

g

The jury is composed of 11 women and nine men; 19 of them are white and one is of color (Hispanic?)
It only takes 1 juror to acquit him. Remember that OJ was acquitted by 1 vote although he appeared to have been guilty. With Kyle, only 1 out of 12 has to stand up to the pressure from the left and do the right thing.

Yep. And OJ WAS Guilty.
Blacks don’t need a good reason to loot. Never have.

Mo Free Schitt!!! Like Nike’s, TV’s and Liquor! 😜
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by GeoW

g

The jury is composed of 11 women and nine men; 19 of them are white and one is of color (Hispanic?)

Thanks! verdict should be not guilty.

g
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
It would be amazing if Rittenhouse and the McMichaels were found not guilty

I didn't think the McMichaels has much of a chance but they have a real defense team

Its been brought out in their trial the homeowner called 911 11 times about home breakins, they have video of Arbery casing the neighborhood 4 times before the incident, someone told the McMichaels Arbery was armed when they went after him. Arbery was not jogging, its been established he was in the home (also now recognized as a home under construction, not a construction site

So they actually have a pretty strong case. The down side is the how the judge feels about Binder in the Rittenhouse case, the Judge in the McMichaels case feels the same way about the defense team.

That's my line of thinking.

One can only hope.
Originally Posted by KFWA

I didn't think the McMichaels has much of a chance but they have a real defense team

Its been brought out in their trial the homeowner called 911 11 times about home breakins, they have video of Arbery casing the neighborhood 4 times before the incident, someone told the McMichaels Arbery was armed when they went after him. Arbery was not jogging, its been established he was in the home (also now recognized as a home under construction, not a construction site

So they actually have a pretty strong case. The down side is the how the judge feels about Binder in the Rittenhouse case, the Judge in the McMichaels case feels the same way about the defense team.

^^^Fully vaccinated^^^

LOL
I believe that this political crap trial should have never been started.

He is not guilty.

If he was a person (like the ada claims him to be)he would have done a mag dump on all of those targets and had at least 3 or 4 speed mag changes.

If that was he was he had plenty of chances to off a lot of dumb asses.
Originally Posted by cs2blue

I think lesser charges are going to be very difficult to come by. The basic legal question would come into play on any of them. Was Kyle reasonable in his belief that he was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury? That's the deadly force for self-defense trigger.
I wonder how many jurors will get threatening phone calls, texts, or emails tonight?
no guilty. give kid a medal
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
no guilty. give kid a medal

Sí señor
With even Dershowitz saying Kyle should be acquited I'd say it's pretty obvious. Problem is, he doesn't have the same pressure on him the jury does. It might be a good time for a jury nullification.
Hung jury, unable to come to a unanimous decision, it only takes one person to hang a jury if that person is strong enough to resist the peer pressure to conform.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

As I mentioned in the other thread, they don't always want thinking persons on juries.

I've had attorneys tell me - they DON'T want thinking persons on the jury.
To quote one of them - "We want someone we can lead down the primrose path."
We can hope for justice, but the jury is under a lot of pressure to deliver some kind of guilty verdict. And of course, they don't want to see their town burn again from the inevitable Leftist riots if he is acquitted.
I hope he is acquitted. I believe he should be.

Be scary to be the jurors who vote to acquit.
The wannabe Rambos will puff up at that, but they are FOS.

The DA will poll them, their names and addresses will be everywhere.

That will leave them, their families, their pets, and their properties
open to attack. No normal person can possibly protect themselves
from that. Gotta work, send kids to school......at best, someone is
dumb enough to come at them at home. They kill the MFrs, and
face the same situation Kyle does now.

Most other possibilities are worse.
Acquitted or No True Bill, and then, if he was my kid, I'd ground him 'till he was thirty.
Not long ago I would have said not guilty. With all these “woke warriors”, I would not be surprised if a few are seated on that jury! It’s anyone’s guess how it will go, but I’m betting not guilty on the most serious charges. They’ll find him guilty on one or two lesser ones though in order to passify the brown shirts. It won’t and there will still be rioters burning and looting. Hopefully a few more get shot this time?
Not guilty or hung.

I think if it goes hung there will only be a couple of hard core wokes that will push it thataway, the rest will follow the evidence and find him not guilty.

But I am sometimes very over optimistic when it comes to the intelligence of folks.
Anyone on the jury that is smart enough to spell their own name will vote Not Guilty!
Any guesses on how long the jury will deliberate before returning a verdict? I'm guessing it will be after two days, so sometime late Wednesday. Even if every single juror votes "not guilty" in their initial polling, they will have to take some time to make it look like they pondered over it for a while.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
Not guilty! Any other verdict would be a miscarriage of justice.
NOT guilty. Should not even have been a trial.
My opinion: NOT GUILTY !!!
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but not a murderer.

What will the jury say? Who knows in that schiethole...
Originally Posted by szihn
He's as not-guilty as they come. Filmed outright proof he was trying to get away and was attacked and one criminal shot was pointing a gun at him at that time the bullet impacted. All were openly calling for his harm or death, all recorded. It was all known long before this trial nd even before the arrest.

The fact there ANY trial is PROOF you can't trust government at all, anywhere, at any time.

Cops and prosecutors nearly always do what their owners tell them to do no matter how wrong it is. No matter how much they know it wrong either.

This is so accurate and it is unfortunate that it is so true. This case should never be on trail. The media is outright helping to railroad the kid. This is totally political with Kyle's entire life on the line, and the lefties are just smiling all the way to the end.... even with the evidence smacking them in the face. The one armed bandit should be charged for his gun crime (they attempted to charge Kyle) and the prosecuter should have a review of his work to see if he should have a law license. is he acting according to the law, or as a weapon for the government?
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I've had attorneys tell me - they DON'T want thinking persons on the jury.
To quote one of them - "We want someone we can lead down the primrose path."

Precisely.

Folks with critical thinking backgrounds aren't welcome.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Any guesses on how long the jury will deliberate before returning a verdict? I'm guessing it will be after two days, so sometime late Wednesday. Even if every single juror votes "not guilty" in their initial polling, they will have to take some time to make it look like they pondered over it for a while.

Why?

There are plenty of cases where a jury has seen/heard enough and a verdict comes quickly.
Not guilty, though wouldn’t be surprised at a hung jury

The two cases are not even similar. Kyle retreated at every opportunity. Kyle was physically assaulted by each and every person he shot. The McMichaels were acting on heresay from the neighbors and chased down Arbery in their truck and confonted him with weapons. I dont know much about the Arbery case, but I did hear the parts about him not being recognized by anyone in the neighborhood and was not seen on film anywhere in the neighborhood except in peoples back yards on security camera, so the jogging thing is out the window.

Kyle is innocent and has almost every important minute captured on video.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
We can hope for justice, but the jury is under a lot of pressure to deliver some kind of guilty verdict. And of course, they don't want to see their town burn again from the inevitable Leftist riots if he is acquitted.

That pressure needs to be honestly recognized, and that practice needs to end.
I suspect Guttfeld wants a guilty conviction like he did with Chauvin.
Originally Posted by asheepdog
My opinion: NOT GUILTY !!!

I am on the same page as you though my expectation for the Liberal community is a hung jury on at least one charge. Hope the jury is unanimous on all accounts & recognizing the fact in no way could a person with a conscience rule out self defense on each and every charge. Common Sense seems to be lacking & in turn leaves me with inadiquit faith in the system.

Hope to see my faith in common sense restored. I am praying for a outcome that makes sense to sensible people.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I suspect Guttfeld wants a guilty conviction like he did with Chauvin.

Probably...LOL...imagine that wimp shooting a gun. Hell, Beanster would out shoot him. hehhe
I followed the trial very closely, and watched every minute of the jury instructions and closing arguments today.

1.). Innocent on all charges, but I can see it getting hung.
2.) 12 jurors out of all that sat in throughout get selected tomorrow at random. Others on standby as alternatives. So we truly don’t know the jury makeup yet.
3.). It doesn’t take just 1 to acquit, it takes 12. Just like it takes all 12 for guilty. Somebody misinformation in previous posts - It takes 1 (or more) either way to hang the jury (in Wisconsin). If it gets hung, I’m not sure the DA will retry. Especially after the lead and second prosecutor get disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.
4.). If I were on the jury, easy to acquit on all charges. In fact I’d make a case for Kyle to get a key to the city.
5.). IMO Kyle made a bad personal decision to get involved that night, given the volatility. But that’s not a reason to convict as all his actions were justified and he showed a lot more restraint than I ever would. If he did anything different once the SHTF, he would not have been on trial and none of us would have ever heard of him - as he would have been dead and forgotten by now.
Their cities will burn anyway, if there is no rule of law..

I hope there is a proper verdict and when the Idiots use that as an excuse to riot and burn, more of them get shot.

And a liar.

Exactly. Why was he able to lie like that in closing arguments? Blatant lies.
The standard is suposed to be beyond a reasonable doubt. It's also if an average rational person would have feared great bodily harm or death. I think he showed amazing restraint once the mob was chasing him, kicking him in the head, and clubbing him with a skateboard. If you lose consciousness to one of those blows its reasonable to think that mob would do you great bodily harm. Anything that could render you unconscious is a threat to your life in that situation.

Bb
Originally Posted by wabigoon

for sure you don't get a fair trial anymore
Lots of confirmation bias on this thread.

Google it boomers to find out what it means.

LOL
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The standard is suposed to be beyond a reasonable doubt. It's also if an average rational person would have feared great bodily harm or death. I think he showed amazing restraint once the mob was chasing him, kicking him in the head, and clubbing him with a skateboard. If you lose consciousness to one of those blows its reasonable to think that mob would do you great bodily harm. Anything that could render you unconscious is a threat to your life in that situation.

Bb

He was by himself, being chased by a horde of people, and they closed on him. He was being struck from behind and went down on the ground, surrounded by people who have already stated their intent to kill him.

That is self defense.
Lawyers need to learn trials have consequences
He should have waived his right to a jury trial and let a judge hand down the verdict. That was done in Baltimore when those cops were tried for the death of that dope that died in the wagon on his way to jail.
Originally Posted by blanket

Choices have consequences. If the kid would have stayed home like ballz when Portland burnt none of this would have happened and the results would still be the same looking at the big picture.

And you would still be a [bleep]
Originally Posted by callnum
Lots of confirmation bias on this thread.
Google it boomers to find out what it means.
LOL
You're right. We believe what we believe. You are also way more guilty of it than most people. Trump always wrong, white people always wrong. MSNBC'S line of reasoning always right.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

He was by himself, being chased by a horde of people, and they closed on him. He was being struck from behind and went down on the ground, surrounded by people who have already stated their intent to kill him.

That is self defense.

Agree on those; any potential jeopardy is the Rosenbaum confrontation. Hope he gets off
The only way they’ll convict is if the jury tries him not on self-defense, but on if he shouldn’t have been there.
That young man is NOT guilty. He had EVERY right to fear for his life. Cops kill with FAR FAR less provocation because they’re scared.
Think he should have shot a bunch more
His mistake was running. It's triggered some kind of strange "guilt response" in some peoples minds. Stand there and drop them as they attack you and make no apology for it.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
His mistake was running. It's triggered some kind of strange "guilt response" in some peoples minds. Stand there and drop them as they attack you and make no apology for it.

Like you did when your own Capital burnt?

LOL

LOL

You thinking anyone here would answer your coward ass is laughable. You don’t have the sack to list your location…..you pathetic coward!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

LOL

You thinking anyone here would answer your coward ass is laughable. You don’t have the sack to list your location…..you pathetic coward!

Well you did boomer. LOL
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Choices have consequences. If the kid would have stayed home like ballz when Portland burnt none of this would have happened and the results would still be the same looking at the big picture.

But he didn't stay home and a couple of your tribe of dumbfucks got what they needed you little bitch.
Originally Posted by mathman

But he didn't stay home and a couple of your tribe of dumbfucks got what they needed you little bitch.

This^^^^^^^
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21

Home is twenty minutes down the road. His dad still lives in Kenosha.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21

And Rosenbaum could go back to raping little boys.
Watching the local news this morning eatin chow. The activists are prepping and the NG is in place in anticipation. Gonna have to re supply my Orville Redenbackers!
Gonna riot and loot regardless of the decision, too much free stuff out there and zero accountability (Unless Kyle shows up and shoots you).

Prosecution seemed like they didn't want to win, they were told to prosecute him and knew it was a loosing case.

Judge tosses a charge because the "Law" makes no sense at all...
I'm betting it will be a hung jury, which will serve only to stretch out the hate, bickering, and discontent longer.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Watching the local news this morning eatin chow. The activists are prepping and the NG is in place in anticipation. Gonna have to re supply my Orville Redenbackers!

Wanna bet some real cash money that the National Guard was deployed WITHOUT ammunition?

Kenosha is going to burn if he is acquitted AND if the jury is hung.

Total and complete guilty verdict is their only hope if they are concerned about riots.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Kenosha is going to burn if he is acquitted AND if the jury is hung.

Total and complete guilty verdict is their only hope if they are concerned about riots.

Nah, it’s not an election year and Soros doesn’t have anyone on the payroll. Isolated dumpster fires at best..
Rittenhouse Prosecutor Thomas Binger’s Closing Argument: “You Lose the Right to Self-Defense When You’re the One Who Brought the Gun”
Posted By: ribka Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21

Culdumb is really upset that Kyle took out a five time convicted child molester.

she worships terrorists that burn down and kill the middle class

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-store-owner-in-tears-as-she-sees-business-burnt-to-ground/

#montanachildmolesterlivesmatter
Rittenhouse Weapons Charge Dismissed
Verdict,

Hung
Posted By: Muffin Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
I'd like to see the look on the prosecutors face if they come back before lunch with a verdict..............
Think there will be a verdict today?

Probably good news if so.

The longer they take, the higher the risk of conviction on some level.
He walks. I hope they are issuing live ammo to the NG. (No turn ins, expend it all!)
Rittenhouse Prosecutor Thomas Binger’s Closing Argument: “You Lose the Right to Self-Defense When You’re the One Who Brought the Gun”

Ya that MFer' needs to see prison time. There needs to be accountablity for bringing bullsh it charges. Him and porky.

"Staying home" is calls4cum's specialty.

LOL

And a liar.

Just remember, the only person or persons Required to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth is that person under oath.

The prosecutor is not under oath, neither is the defense.

. The entire point of our adversarial trial system is that both sides can make what ever claims they want, and then each side attempts to support their claims and debunk the other side's claims with evidence and sworn testimony.

"Staying home" is calls4cum's specialty.

LOL

Hey Jimmy do you even own a gun?

LOL
I’ve never met a prosecutor that wasn’t a total POS.

LOL

That’s what your mom calls it.

LOL

LOL

That’s what your mom calls it.

LOL

Same as what your old lady calls mine. Cool.

LOL
Hey Calls4cum,

What did you kill in the Crazies?
If he goes free, which he should! If those sombichs riot the National Guard’s should soot them!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
Hopefully Kyle walks if just 1 % of the men in kenosha had half the balls of that kid they could have cleaned up their demonstrator problems and worthless fug LEO do nothings at the same time. Good thing in1776 men weren't woke.
I'd have to see the jury's make up before rendering. On the FACTS, he walks, but if females and groids are involved.....
Hey Calls4cum,

Enough to fill lots of heavy packs. The Crazies are full of elk and deer, just pick a spot a fat Floridian can't go and go there. Easy.
Final jury make up; 7 women, 5 men, 1 of color. Have heard Hispanic?
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'd have to see the jury's make up before rendering. On the FACTS, he walks, but if females and groids are involved.....

Of the 20 that hear the case, 11 are women.

So when the final selection of 12 is completed, there will be at a minimum of 3 women on the jury.

Odds are that there will be 3-4 more.

That is one reason why I am going with a Hung jury.

Not great news for KR.
What are the odds of KR suing the media, Biden and all those that smeared him, if it ends in a Hung jury and he is not retried?
Posted By: Boise Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
The outcome may be determined by the level of threats the jurors received prior to deliberation. I would be surprised if BLM and Antifa aren't both actively attempting to influence the verdict. It's what terrorist organizations do. An acquittal validates sheepple fighting back and terrorist don't want that.

The problem with juries like the one described above with a preponderance of females is they usually don't know or understand the law. They still don't understand it after a judge explains it to them. Tuth is, they don't want to understand. They operate entirely on feelers and "the law" is not important to them and just flies in one ear and out the other.

That was the case in the murder trial I was a juror on. Had 2 women, one white and one black, who were not going to vote to convict based on the law, no matter what. One was a USPS employee, bragged she was getting paid full salary to be there, and said she would never change her vote to guilty. The other was a late 20's, early 30's grad student.

Never mind the guy that caught the .40 S&W execution style behind his ear at point blank range.. Or the guy who caught 2 in the back as he was trying to get back in the house from the garage, and permanently confined to a wheelchair.

Those 2 women were never going to convict those "boys", as they often referred to the defendants / murderers.

iResult: Hung jury..

And this was already the 2nd trial.

Doesn't bode well for Kyle.
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Agree. I will be pleasantly surprised if he walks, but all it takes is one for a hung jury...
Not guilty of the charges the judge didn't throw out.

No it doesn’t, hopefully there is at least one “male” that stands with KR and the Rule of Law.

BTW, are there any Permit holders on the jury?

Those 2 women were never going to convict those "boys", as they often referred to the defendants / murderers.

It has been my experience that women are reluctant to convict young people with major crimes, especially where there is no real malice or over the top violet behavior. Very similar to what you are saying. I think the way Rittenhouse presented himself in court and in the video will serve him well with the women on the jury. My other experiences with juries says you never know what the hell they are going to do.
not guilty.

BUT, I bet this judge reads the verdict himself, dismisses the jury after reading the acquittal, and dismisses the case with prejudice as a mistrial.

Thereby saving the jury from the wrath of the mob, delivering justice, and securing his seat next to Jefferson as a patriot.
Guilty, plain and simple... its a shame and I imagine their was someone or a group that was behind the kids brainwashing. But to each their own, he committed an act of planned murder, all he left to chance was who the victims would be. The phony crying scene did more to hurt his case, bit I still imagine that one will elect to let him skate, just as with the others.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Guilty, plain and simple... its a shame and I imagine their was someone or a group that was behind the kids brainwashing. But to each their own, he committed an act of planned murder, all he left to chance was who the victims would be. The phony crying scene did more to hurt his case, bit I still imagine that one will elect to let him skate, just as with the others.

Phil

loco !!

Phil

Southern California

Phil

I hope you have to defend yourself from a mob someday soon.
Hey Calls4cum,

Enough to fill lots of heavy packs. The Crazies are full of elk and deer, just pick a spot a fat Floridian can't go and go there. Easy.

Oh cool.

Have fun fugking your cousin the rest of your life.

LOL
Originally Posted by David_Walter
not guilty.

BUT, I bet this judge reads the verdict himself, dismisses the jury after reading the acquittal, and dismisses the case with prejudice as a mistrial.

Thereby saving the jury from the wrath of the mob, delivering justice, and securing his seat next to Jefferson as a patriot.

That makes no sense.

If there is an “ acquittal “ , not guilty verdict , it’s over, there is no mistrial( hung jury) .

Phil

Go fuck yourself.

Phil

You are truly one stupid human being!!!
Gayghost defends antifa paedophiles.
I'm shocked.
If they’re smart they’ll be a little more cautious rioting if Kyle walks.
Hey at least I knot the difference between a mistrial and a mistrial with prejudice, the latter meaning that if it is granted one cannot be retried.

Phil
The fact that anyone can be upset over the killing of a pedophile is just mind boggling. Obviously Gayghost is one of them.
Hey at least I knot the difference between a mistrial and a mistrial with prejudice, the latter meaning that if it is granted one cannot be retried.

Phil

But you don’t “know” the difference between know and knot you retard.

Gayghost = pedophile sympathizer
Was Rosenbaum your hero Gayghost?

Phil

I see brain-dead stupidity is still you primary attribute... Even a MORON can recognize crystal clear self defense. Then again, MORON is a high bar for you.
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo

Phil

loco !!

loco de mierda

Phil

The simple fact is..

You're an idiot.
Not guilty.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21

Phil

Stupidity runs amuck in you.

Phil

You never disappoint in showing how much of a truely stupid Fugg you are.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Phil

Sad thing is, there are prolly one or more members on that jury just like him.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21

Phil

You couldn’t be a bigger khu nt is you tried. Other than your emotions, what evidence supports your lie?
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by jwp475

Phil

Stupidity runs amuck in you.

That and about a gallon of Barry’s load
Originally Posted by Mac84

Phil

You couldn’t be a bigger khu nt is you tried. Other than your emotions, what evidence supports your lie?

I’d say normally she’s not serious. Just another provocateur getting her jollies. But in this case I really believe it’s a sincerely held position

I think the kid walks. And I hope he bankrupts the city with a lawsuit.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Phil

Sad thing is, there are prolly one or more members on that jury just like him.

You are more than likely correct.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'd like to see the look on the prosecutors face if they come back before lunch with a verdict..............

Jurors almost always will opt for the free lunch
Originally Posted by szihn

You must be a carpenter. You nailed that chit. Those prosecutors should be flogged
I read that protesters are 'demanding' that he be convicted. That's a trial? There's no law in America that can condone that.
I read that protesters are 'demanding' that he be convicted. That's a trial? There's no law in America that can condone that.

He’s also mentioned fmj ammo is more dangerous

There’s no left handed guns

If you point a gun at someone you forfeit your right to self defense

If you bring a gun somewhere you forfeit your right to self defense
Posted By: AKduck Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
The dead/wounded aren’t black and they aren’t paying for unrest with a Dem in office. They won’t burn sh*t if he is found not guilty.
I was disappointed in the defense lawyers closing argument. Wish he’d measured the four feet from the jury box, looked them all in the eye so he knew how close it was, turned his back & then spun around lunged towards the jury & slapped the railing. That’s how long Kyle had to determine if this raving lunatic fresh outa jail was going to take his rifle & shoot Kyle & others. That’s real time folks, place yourself in Kyles shoes, what would you have done in 3/4 of a second ?
Boom Boom ?!

Out go the lights
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I was disappointed in the defense lawyers closing argument. Wish he’d measured the four feet from the jury box, looked them all in the eye so he knew how close it was, turned his back & then spun around lunged towards the jury & slapped the railing. That’s how long Kyle had to determine if this raving lunatic fresh outa jail was going to take his rifle & shoot Kyle & others. That’s real time folks, place yourself in Kyles shoes, what would you have done in 3/4 of a second ?

I thought the defense closing argument was one of the poorer performances I have seen a defense lawyer give. And make no doubt about it, effective closings are a performance.

One thing that jumped out at me was the over reliance on videos. A good lawyers stock in trade is his words. I thought by over using PowerPoint and video that the defense never got into a cadence or rhythm when doing his closing. Also if you are going to use electronic props, make sure you are practiced in them so you aren't fumbling with them like he did.

Wish the defense could have gotten the judge to reconsider not allowing Rosenbaughs past criminal record. I think the fact that he had served 10 years in prison for child rape likely meant that he had been in dozens of fights, and defense could have brought in a record of his prison infractions to prove this. A 36 year old veteran of dozens of jailhouse fights has a distinct advantage against a 17 year old. I think that when Binger brought up a "bar fight" scenario he opened the door for this.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Dumbass's can't think of something like this .

I had a lowyer in a lawsuit who was a moron who sat there like he was asleep
I’m reading some of you are not only disappointed in the Defense closing arguments, but also in the jury instruction by the judge, does this mean you are losing confidence in acquittal or a hung jury?
Juries are unpredictable. One member can latch onto the oddest little aspect of a complex case, and sway the other members to fixate on it.

I still think him being acquitted is the most likely outcome.

Binger all but insulted the intelligence of the jury in some of his statements in closing, and came across as completely unlikable. I think they will see he has no credibility. I thought the Rolly-Polly DA that did the rebuttal did a better job.

But a stronger showing by the defense in closing would have made things surer.
Originally Posted by cv540
I thought the Rolly-Polly DA that did the rebuttal did a better job.

Checklist Charlie? I guess it just depends on whether you are a Laurel fan or a Hardy fan.
I would have hoped the jury returned a verdict by now, mostly likely meaning they were all in favor of an acquittal

Phil

Too bad you don't know what constitutes self defense.

You've been so brainwashed by your communist masters that you simply can't get off your damn soapbox and function with reason and logic. So sad!

True justice knows no political agenda.

You truly are a pathetic person.
When the not guilty verdict comes down will Kenosha PD and National Guard stand down and let rioters burn and destroy the city like they did last year?
Originally Posted by Morewood
When the not guilty verdict comes down will Kenosha PD and National Guard stand down and let rioters burn and destroy the city like they did last year?

Rhetorical ?
Sadly, yes.

Phil

What does your wife think?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: kennyd Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/16/21
Radio says protesters bullhorns are loud enough to hear in the courtroom, hence the jury room. That is jury intimidation as is taking video of them. My taking pictures in public is legal, taking them to use against a witness is different.
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

Phil

What does your "HUSBAND" think?

Fixed it!
What say you?

Need you ask? What reasonable person could see any of the video and think he didn't have a right to use lethal force in self-defense?
Judge is going to check in the jury in 50 minutes to see where they are
Judge is going to check in the jury in 50 minutes to see where they are

Did they go to KFC?

No way a few idiots from Wisconsin will not vote guilty. The yankee white guilt, and stupidity, is strong.
Originally Posted by longarm

Oh, pleeeaaasee,
It was clearly a self inflicted wound...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What say you?

Need you ask? What reasonable person could see any of the video and think he didn't have a right to use lethal force in self-defense?

My take is he wasn’t asking if KR was guilty or not, but rather what woll the jury decide with all the bill schit, intimidation, threats and shoddy lawyering.

He shot white dudes didn’t he? Nobody rioting over some dead crackers.

KR gonna grab his AR outta evidence, and head outside.

I think he'll skate.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yes, they will.

And when they do, I hope it gets shut down with extreme prejudice........................but it won't.

MM
Originally Posted by jackmountain

He shot liberal BLM scum.

They'll try and burn this bitch down if they don't convict him.
PEW
PEW
PEW PEW.
.22's. Ankle shots. Let them hobble around their tents for the rest of their miserable lives.

The Israelis know a thing or two..

Phil

The simple fact is..

You're an idiot.

a liberal idiot thats a worthless piece of chit. This planet is worse of with scum like him breathing. A shame it is. The older I get the less I have patience for true idiots.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8bgaaVr/

Phil

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even when an mis informed opinion, you are still entitled to an opinion. Still ill bite, Why would it be called brainwashing to stand up for what is right & try to make a difference in your community when the governor is practicing dereliction of duty.

In each case Kyle is attempting to evade those who were attacking him. How is that planned murder?

What group is brainwashing folks in southern California that 17 year old citizens do not have the right to defend themselves, while defending their country from arson, vandalism & looting? Un American to suggest defending yourself while defending your community could somehow be a crime.

My opinion, The far left is attempting to make Kyle into a victim. Reality in the end I expect this to bring out the better in America. Unlike GG. Everyone has an opportunity to learn from this & while the truth is a bit difficult to get to with the brainwashing with the mainstream media routinely printing lies & untruths. MSM is in the business of misinformation that pull Real Americans from standing up for what is right. GG seems to be a victim of MSM & the likes or simply behind the movement to destroy this country from within.
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

Phil

My opinion, The far left is attempting to make Kyle into a victim.

Kyle the “Victim” not hardly, the MSM and the Democrats have declared him a murder, a white supremacist, a vigilante and a violent right wing extremist.

It is the criminals that attacked him that they are attempting to make into “Victims “.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The only way they’ll convict is if the jury tries him not on self-defense, but on if he shouldn’t have been there.

Saying he shouldn’t have been there, or he shouldn’t have carried his personal protection firearm, or both, is akin to saying a rape victim shouldn’t have worn that sexy outfit, or shouldn’t have gone into that bar/nightclub, or ……
Posted By: cv540 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/17/21
More shenanigans by DA exposed. They knew the identity of this person before the trial started but didn't inform defense until after the trial commenced. He is one of victims in one of the counts but listed as a John Doe. Never heard of a D A not calling someone they name in a complaint as a victim.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/16/maurice-freeland-jump-kick-man/
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/17/21
if true, that has to be a mistrial
Now the jury has a question about the HD footage the FBI gave the prosecution, but the prosecution didn't reveal to the defense.

I'm thinking the jury has seen ENOUGH video. Is there even one second where Kyle was the aggressor?

No.

Then acquit him already! mad
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/17/21
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Saying he shouldn’t have been there, or he shouldn’t have carried his personal protection firearm, or both, is akin to saying a rape victim shouldn’t have worn that sexy outfit, or shouldn’t have gone into that bar/nightclub, or ……

What I know. Please add to the list. Kyle worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha. His dad and other family lived in Kenosha. He did not bring a gun to Kenosha. He lived with his mother 20 minutes away from Kenosha.
Now the jury has a question about the HD footage the FBI gave the prosecution, but the prosecution didn't reveal to the defense.

I'm thinking the jury has seen ENOUGH video. Is there even one second where Kyle was the aggressor?

No.

No idea how it will go, but the fact that they haven't 100% acquitted already says something about the jury pool.
Posted By: JPro Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/17/21
If I'm T-boned by a drunk driver at an intersection in the bad part of town at 2AM, should the police fail to ticket the other driver because I "really shouldn't have even been there"?

What a ridiculous notion.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

No.

No idea how it will go, but the fact that they haven't 100% acquitted already says something about the jury pool.

Yes they are rightly afraid of the mob and their government failing to protect them in 2020 which contributed to the breakdown of society.
Beyond that, the courthouse should have never allowed the "protestors" anywhere even close to the property.

That in itself is political terrorism.
That was part of the plan.
Originally Posted by JPro
If I'm T-boned by a drunk driver at an intersection in the bad part of town at 2AM, should the police fail to ticket the other driver because I "really shouldn't have even been there"?

What a ridiculous notion.

🤣 Good lord, insurance companies have been pulling that sh*t for years to get out of paying. Where have you been?

Comparative liability, also known as comparative negligence, is a theory some states use to split up the blame of an accident. For example, a driver might stop abruptly for a squirrel, while another driver is speeding and looking down, and the result is an ugly crash. Technically, both drivers are to blame and neither are fully responsible.
Should be a mistrial with prejudice.
Should be a mistrial with prejudice.

That should have happened already for several reasons, but it hasn’t.

In fact the judge hasn’t even ruled on the mistrial motions by the defense.
Standby for this to happen today.

not guilty.

No.

Having been a juror in a murder trial, that speaks volumes. They've got 1 or 2 marxist influenced kool-aid drinker holdouts. Guaranteed.

No.

Having been a juror in a murder trial, that speaks volumes. They've got 1 or 2 marxist influenced kool-aid drinker holdouts. Guaranteed.

Rumor has it that there were two yesterday and now three today.

No.

Rumor has it that there were two yesterday and now three today.

Wonder what that third one cost the marxists. 🤤😱😳

not guilty.

I’m not so sure from an Obama appointed judge.

not guilty.

Obama doesn't appoint state and local circuit judges.

Only federal judges and justices.

not guilty.

Hmm, it was on fox and friends. Guess they’re mistaken.

https://ballotpedia.org/Bruce_Schroeder
Posted By: cv540 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/17/21

not guilty.

He was appointed in 1983 by a Democratic governor when Obama was 22 and still dealing blow in college.
Guilty. K will burn if not and they will be blamed . Jurors not sequestered and were threatened evey day going home.
Is a lesser crime, such as Manslaughter available to the jury? I just feel like this jury is working hard to pin something on Kyle, to appease the communists.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/18/21
still nothing? incredibly frustrating
The best any of us can hope for now is a hung jury. I was hoping for acquittal but we’re beyond that. If he was acquitted he couldn’t be tried again for the same lame charges.
I am guessing we are in a hung jury situation. A couple jurors who are probably petrified of voting not guilty and the wrath of the mob afterward.
Posted By: Heeler Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/18/21
Or some jurors who decided from the start to vote guilty no matter what evidence was presented.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/18/21
I wonder at what point do they say they are hopelessly deadlocked?

I can see the 2 or 3 holdouts saying nothing will change their mind.
Originally Posted by jdunham
I am guessing we are in a hung jury situation. A couple jurors who are probably petrified of voting not guilty and the wrath of the mob afterward.

He's going to be found not guilty - they're scared to death that the republicans will go berserk . They know how the Right is -> hell on wheels if someone wrongs one of their clean cut nice young lads .
Watch out for the Norwegians!
If the judge had any decency, he would have already issued a directed verdict. That just means that there has been no evidence presented by the prosecution that would permit a reasonable jury to find that his actions weren't justified under the right of self-defense.
A person claiming to be an MSNBC staffer tried to follow the jury bus yesterday, and was caught.

Today, the judge banned any MSNBC employee from the courthouse grounds.

So now national commie news networks are trying to dox the jury?
A person claiming to be an MSNBC staffer tried to follow the jury bus yesterday, and was caught.

Today, the judge banned any MSNBC employee from the courthouse grounds.

So now national commie news networks are trying to dox the jury?

They have been trying to dox since day one

The FBI already has a file on each and every one of the juris, which means so does the MSM
Never underestimate the ability of a Wisconsin liberal to fuuck things up. Stupid is rampant there.
If they convict it will be an indictment on the 2nd amendment and self defense.
It will send a message that the rioters are a protected class to destroy as they please.
It will ruin the credibility of our judicial system.
It will empower the Bolsheviks.
Mob rule and tribalism will win....
Yet some stupid fuuckin Wisconsin liberal will fuuck it up......
Originally Posted by irfubar

It will send a message that the rioters are a protected class to destroy as they please.
Mob rule and tribalism will win.... .

That is exactly the outcome they want.

Might be a spark in the tinder of an overgrown forest...

You are correct of course..... and some useful idiots in Wisconsin will enable them
As long as the jury is taking, I'm thinking it's a hung jury situation.

Which is a travesty of justice in itself.

You are correct of course..... and some useful idiots in Wisconsin will enable them

I'm thinking the Judge is going to declare a mistrial if the jury does not do the right thing and come back wifh "not guilty." Seems like he is holding it in his pocket and praying the Jury isn't a bunch of morons and take him off the hook...

This whole trial inspires no faith whatsoever in our Justice System. Corrupt prosecutor with literally no evidence to prosecute this kid; inactiing Judge who won't shut the circus down even though he knows he should; and now apparently, a blind jury that can't watch a clear cut video and see a person defending themselves...Also, allowing protestors close enough to the courthouse so their bullhorns can be heard by the jurors and almost allowing a reporter to get the Jurors pics and home addresses...What a clown show?
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

I'm thinking the Judge is going to declare a mistrial if the jury does not do the right thing and come back wifh "not guilty." Seems like he is holding it in his pocket and praying the Jury isn't a bunch of morons and take him off the hook...

The judge knows that the evidence presented does not even come close to warranting the charges.

Kyle should have never been even charged, much less put through a murder trial.
Jury was given 11 additional copies of the instruction on self defense yesterday.

One of the jurors wanted to take the instructions home with *her*.

Vote was 1 for 8 am, 11 for 9 am, ta start deliberations tomorrow.

Tea leaves. Read em, as you will.

ETA: 11 copies of all the instructions.

Looks like juror 54 is foreman.

Reported that a person was followin a juror home after the jurors got off the bus.

Cops arrested the person.

I hope you are correct.... something about that judge seems off..... he rambles on and on , he likes to hear himself talk and he seems to be very cordial with that pos Binder..... chances are he is a Wisconsin liberal and that worries me
Lib heads exploding, the judges ringtone is apparently Lee Greenwood, God bless the USA.
Lib heads exploding, the judges ringtone is apparently Lee Greenwood, God bless the USA.

Liberal heads are exploding because Kyle wasn't dragged out of the courthouse and hanged by the neck by now.
Of course they associate it with a Trump rally…
Lord help Rittenhouse if the jury is made up of a dozen “cowboytim” clones.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Lord help Rittenhouse if the jury is made up of a dozen “cowboytim” clones.

They have cheese for brains..... lol.... now everyone in Wisconsin hates me.... hahahahahah
Never underestimate the ability of a Wisconsin liberal to fuuck things up. Stupid is rampant there.
Mob rule and tribalism will win....
Yet some stupid fuuckin Wisconsin liberal will fuuck it up......

Yep. It sends a clear message that you had better check the demographics of the person assaulting you before taking action. Communists will be established as a protected species, free to do what they want. Looks like that’s what’s coming down the pike anyhow, regardless of this case.
What say you?

I vote not guilty. But I'm not on the jury.......
3 days and the jury still hasn’t arrived at a verdict....WTF ?

🦫
Anyone that still has faith in our “justice system” hasn’t been paying attention the past year. Our election was literally stolen and no court cared enough to hear the cases.

I have NO faith in our corrupt and self serving “justice system”. If by some miracle Kyle is found not guilty I expect the feds will ignore double jeopardy and try him for civil rights violations….that’s the feds MO.
Ironic how its called the Criminal Justice System.
Anyone that still has faith in our “justice system” hasn’t been paying attention the past year. Our election was literally stolen and no court cared enough to hear the cases.

I have NO faith in our corrupt and self serving “justice system”. If by some miracle Kyle is found not guilty I expect the feds will ignore double jeopardy and try him for civil rights violations….that’s the feds MO.

Yeah, he violated the hell out of their rights... By not letting the criminals chasing him, actually murder him. crazy

Fugged up world we are spinning in.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Yeah, something unwholesome is brewing in that kettle o’ Schitt.
He is not wrong...

Rittenhouse was stupid for being there at all. If you play in mud you get some on you. When he saw a bunch of animals there a wise man would have left. A foolish boy stayed until he had to shoot people and now he may end up in prison for life. It would be different if he was in his own yard. I think he is not guilty of murder but he was stupid and it may cost him dearly.

🦫

It is mind boggling...There is no way the prosecution proved "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that Kyle was not defending himself in all the shootings.

Do they not understand the job here? Look at the evidence, do you still have doubts? Have they proven to you beyond a shadow of a doubt he is guilty?

How can any of them say he is guilty? The prosecution didn't prove shidt, just raised more questions is all...

How did this ever go to a jury trial anyway? There is no way the jury has not been tainted by the media/ social media. They should have just let the judge decide the verdict...
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Rittenhouse was stupid for being there at all. If you play in mud you get some on you. When he saw a bunch of animals there a wise man would have left. A foolish boy stayed until he had to shoot people and now he may end up in prison for life. It would be different if he was in his own yard. I think he is not guilty of murder but he was stupid and it may cost him dearly.

Thank you for standing up and identifying yourself as an idiot.....

🦫

It is mind boggling...There is no way the prosecution proved "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that Kyle was not defending himself in all the shootings.

Do they not understand the job here? Look at the evidence, do you still have doubts? Have they proven to you beyond a shadow of a doubt he is guilty?

How can any of them say he is guilty? The prosecution didn't prove shidt, just raised more questions is all...

I hear that, but I also thought Chauvin had a legitimate crack at something closer to ‘justice’….
Posted By: LJBass Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21

You can't believe that. You have seen that scenario already. They tried to prosecute the McClosky's with weapons charges, 4 years in Prison. They did Confiscate their guns, and put them in jail for a brief period. They were in their yard, being threatened by rioters, and only showed the guns. I believe the only reason 1 of them isn't in prison today is the Govenor stepped in and gave them a pardon.... But I can't tell you what to think.

Pussiest post of the year.
Anybody back there going to come to Kyles defense if found guilty? There should be 10,000 armed patriots preventing even the trial, let alone a guilty verdict.

Thank you!!!!!

Take care, Willie

The other bad move he made was getting seperated from his buddies. Once that happened the predators saw him as a calf seperated from the herd and it was on.

Plus 1

Rittenhouse is EXACTLY what our Founding Fathers envisioned when writing the 2nd Amendment. The problem is they envisioned more than just one 17 year old kid standing up to the threat. That’s a shame on the rest of us not a knock on the kid.
Posted By: dan_oz Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21
Per Robert Peel:

"The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence."
His defense attorney is weak & didn't do a good job at all in his summation.

He had a great opportunity to make this about the bigger case of self defense in general............all he really had to do was to ask "if this wasn't self defense, then what is?" & also to hammer on the prosecution for absolutely not proving that it was not self defense, beyond any reasonable doubt. He should have really hammered on reasonable doubt.

Sadly, he did neither.

If Kyle is convicted, then the use of self defense in virtually any scenario will completely disappear.................you will have to be beaten to the brink of death & still not be allowed to use deadly force.

It really has pretty much come down to this.

I have to believe that this is now a hung jury, which will leave the door open to re-trying him..............at least some of the jurors are afraid to acquit for fear of repercussions, almost beyond a doubt.

MM
He is not wrong...

Yep. Exactly.

Rittenhouse is EXACTLY what our Founding Fathers envisioned when writing the 2nd Amendment. The problem is they envisioned more than just one 17 year old kid standing up to the threat. That’s a shame on the rest of us not a knock on the kid.

Bingo! Precisely right.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
His defense attorney is weak & didn't do a good job at all in his summation.

He had a great opportunity to make this about the bigger case of self defense in general............all he really had to do was to ask "if this wasn't self defense, then what is?" & also to hammer on the prosecution for absolutely not proving that it was not self defense, beyond any reasonable doubt. He should have really hammered on reasonable doubt.

Sadly, he did neither.

If Kyle is convicted, then the use of self defense in virtually any scenario will completely disappear.................you will have to be beaten to the brink of death & still not be allowed to use deadly force.

It really has pretty much come down to this.

I have to believe that this is now a hung jury, which will leave the door open to re-trying him..............at least some of the jurors are afraid to acquit for fear of repercussions, almost beyond a doubt.

MM

For sure his attorneys sucked. Seemed like they just thought the win was in the bag...They didn't even stand up when the prosecuting attorney tried badgering him a couple of times in the trial to get him to say something that would hurt his case...
This can end well or this is the start of the end of we old fu'cks remember as Americans.....this chit makes me wish ......what I know now .... I knew in my early 30's .......for one thing we ... wouldn't be dealing with this.
If I am in that jury, knowing what I know about the case, there is no way in hell that I'd ever move from my not-guilty position.
So; the unidentified "Jump Kick Man" has been identified. And; the prosecution knew who he was; all along. Kyle is bring prosecuted for "Reckless Endangerment" for shooting at him; yet has been deprived the right to cross exam his accuser?
WTF?
If I am in that jury, knowing what I know about the case, there is no way in hell that I'd ever move from my not-guilty position.

Lets just hope there are several on the jury that feel the same way. If not, Kyle gets the shaft and a terrible precedent will be set.
Correct me, but didn't all those who entered Rittenhouse's space have criminal rap sheets? And the first one was just out of the hospital after he'd attempted SUICIDE?
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Correct me, but didn't all those who entered Rittenhouse's space have criminal rap sheets? And the first one was just out of the hospital after he'd attempted SUICIDE?

I bet this evidence was never given to the jury.
It was not allowed to be entered.

MM
Not guilty and the jury should agree. That being said, not sure about the merit of a 17YO walking around armed in a powder keg of a situation.
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Not guilty and the jury should agree. That being said, not sure about the merit of a 17YO walking around armed in a powder keg of a situation.

The adults didn't seem to have the balls to do the right thing.... including the ones paid to do the right thing.
So by your standard a 17 yr old doesn't have the right to defend himself?
WTF is wrong with you?
If the FBI was an honorable organization and turned over the video, and the local Prosecutor had any morals, these charges would have never been brought. If he doesn't get a not guilty verdict, nobody will be safe to defend themselves, especially if the violent rioting mob is a Leftist mob.

The adults didn't seem to have the balls to do the right thing.... including the ones paid to do the right thing.
WTF is wrong with you?

Half the country probably feels like he didn't have the right to self defense which is the sad part...They probably feel like the prosecuting attorney in that he should have just duked it out with the adult convicts that were threatening him, and somehow that would be better because the only person that might have been killed was the kid that was there to provide first aid and put out fires...He should have let the convicts take his weapon too in their eyes..

WTF is wrong with you?

Exactly right.

His merit was exactly right. Where he got it wrong was thinking that grown men would be there with the same courage and love of country that he had. The kid literally was scrubbing graffiti off walls and wanted to go into law enforcement for all of the right reasons. The same reasons the left is doing all they can to make sure that kids like him won’t or can’t.

WTF is wrong with you?

Exactly right.

His merit was exactly right. Where he got it wrong was thinking that grown men would be there with the same courage and love of country that he had. The kid literally was scrubbing graffiti off walls and wanted to go into law enforcement for all of the right reasons. The same reasons the left is doing all they can to make sure that kids like him won’t or can’t.

No kidding.

Now they're finding better quality video from the drone than what was submitted by the prosecution. And the jump kicker has just now been mysteriously identified, when the prosecution knew who he was all along. IMHO, the big lady at the defense should get a free shot at slapping the wimp judge's face around to the other side of his head. What a Schifftshow.

WTF is wrong with you?

Exactly right.

No kidding.

Now they're finding better quality video from the drone than what was submitted by the prosecution. And the jump kicker has just now been mysteriously identified, when the prosecution knew who he was all along. IMHO, the big lady at the defense should get a free shot at slapping the wimp judge's face around to the other side of his head. What a Schifftshow.

Similar to the judge in the OJ case. Guys that go into that line of work have limited real life experience. They mostly went straight out of HS being spoon fed to a BA degree and then straight to law school. They graduate at 25 with virtually no work experience or any meaningful hard work or life experiences and start angling for careers as politicians or judges thinking that they know best.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21
Not guilty.

Sues the crap out of Biden and fake media who slandered him.

Wins huge award. Buy his Mom haircuts for the rest of her life.
No, hopefully
Originally Posted by AB2506
Not guilty.

I hope so but this is The USA 2021 and we’ve fallen so far that only a 2nd Revolution will cleanse us and refresh The Tree of Liberty.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Not guilty.

I hope so but this is The USA 2021 and we’ve fallen so far that only a 2nd Revolution will cleanse us and refresh The Tree of Liberty.

There is no way that a war is NOT COMING... no longer possible that it can be avoided.

America has become a nation of 'IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES"... a divorce is the ONLY OPTION.

United we fall, divided we stand a chance... it really is that simple.

The pain is going to be extreme for those that are not ready... and severe for those that are.

He should be able to walk anywhere without being attacked. Rittenhouse was completely within his rights. Americans have become used to cops doing their dirty work. In this case, the cops were prevented from doing their job. Had they DONE their job, there wouldn't have been a riot. In any case, all citizens can enforce the law.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21
not that I'm going to shed a tear over a pedophile taking a bullet, but it doesn't really matter if Rosenbaum was a pervert or a choir boy

Rittenhouse had a right to be in Kenosha as much as any other person did that night and the weapon wasn't illegal.

all that matters is that Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse without any provocation
Posted By: dan_oz Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21
Originally Posted by benchman

He should be able to walk anywhere without being attacked. Rittenhouse was completely within his rights. Americans have become used to cops doing their dirty work. In this case, the cops were prevented from doing their job. Had they DONE their job, there wouldn't have been a riot. In any case, all citizens can enforce the law.

Time was, in my country and, I believe, your country, that people were expected to turn out, armed if need be, to deal with disturbances of the peace and good order. Indeed that is why I quoted Robert Peel, earlier, because it was a principle from the common roots we have that the people would turn out, taking responsibility for protecting their community.

FWIW about a century ago relatives of mine, and many others besides, turned out with their guns to hunt down a gang of outlaws running wild in the region, robbing and murdering people. One of them was wounded by local citizens in an exchange of fire, and a few days later after being wounded again was captured by another group of local citizens not far from where my family has held land for the last 170 years. Another turned himself in, and the third was shot dead by another bloke, a farmer. These blokes who dealt with the bandits were hailed for it. Nowadays they'd probably be charged.

It seems to me, from this distance, that the young bloke turned out the way that people were, at one time, expected to do, and that there's a segment of the population which can't abide that he did so. That sort of self reliance, rather than dependence on the State for protection, seems anathema to them.
not that I'm going to shed a tear over a pedophile taking a bullet, but it doesn't really matter if Rosenbaum was a pervert or a choir boy

Rittenhouse had a right to be in Kenosha as much as any other person did that night and the weapon wasn't illegal.

This.....Eveything else is bullshit.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21
Originally Posted by Fubarski

*her*.

He's f ucked...
Anybody else figure out why Leftists are so bent out of shape that he "Crossed the border" to be there? I thought borders didn't matter...?

This statement is 180* from what America is.
WE are having trials in this nation, that should never see the light of day.... just to satisfy the radical left and their communist agendas....

Actually we were stupid for NOT being there and protecting right along with him
Just think of where their agenda would be if we had
Posted By: joken2 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21

Personally, I firmly believe the jury should unanimously find Rittenhouse not guilty of ALL charges, released and left alone to get on with the rest of his life a free man, ...BUT... unfortunately, what I'm expecting to more likely really happen is this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-charges.html

...Jury deliberations began on Tuesday morning in the trial of Mr. Rittenhouse, who was 17 when he came to Kenosha with a semiautomatic rifle amid unrest over a police shooting and fired eight shots, killing two men and wounding a third. The five charges he faces include first-degree intentional homicide, which is called first-degree murder in other states and is among the most serious charges on the books in Wisconsin. If convicted of that charge, he could face life in prison.

Beyond those five counts, Judge Bruce Schroeder on Monday told jurors to weigh some less serious charges. That could prove significant, legal experts say, because the lesser charges offer jurors a path to compromise if they disagree on the most serious offenses. For example, on the charge of first-degree intentional homicide, the judge told jurors that they also had the option of finding the defendant guilty of second-degree intentional homicide or first-degree reckless homicide.

“The lesser charge implicitly invites a compromise among the jurors,” said Michael O’Hear, a professor at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, who said requests for juries to consider charges less serious than the ones a defendant originally faced were common.

James Kraus, a prosecutor in Mr. Rittenhouse’s trial, told reporters that his request to allow jurors to consider lighter charges on several counts was standard rather than an admission of weakness in the case.

The judge’s instruction on lighter charges was seen as a win for the prosecution.
But in a victory for the defense, the judge on Monday dismissed a sixth charge against Mr. Rittenhouse. It was the least serious, a misdemeanor charge of illegally possessing a dangerous weapon as a minor. ...

Originally Posted by joken2

Personally, I firmly believe the jury should unanimously find Rittenhouse not guilty of ALL charges, released and left alone to get on with the rest of his life a free man, ...BUT... unfortunately, what I'm expecting to more likely really happen is this:

...Jury deliberations began on Tuesday morning in the trial of Mr. Rittenhouse, who was 17 when he came to Kenosha with a semiautomatic rifle amid unrest over a police shooting and fired eight shots, killing two men and wounding a third. The five charges he faces include first-degree intentional homicide, which is called first-degree murder in other states and is among the most serious charges on the books in Wisconsin. If convicted of that charge, he could face life in prison.

Beyond those five counts, Judge Bruce Schroeder on Monday told jurors to weigh some less serious charges. That could prove significant, legal experts say, because the lesser charges offer jurors a path to compromise if they disagree on the most serious offenses. For example, on the charge of first-degree intentional homicide, the judge told jurors that they also had the option of finding the defendant guilty of second-degree intentional homicide or first-degree reckless homicide.

“The lesser charge implicitly invites a compromise among the jurors,” said Michael O’Hear, a professor at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, who said requests for juries to consider charges less serious than the ones a defendant originally faced were common.

James Kraus, a prosecutor in Mr. Rittenhouse’s trial, told reporters that his request to allow jurors to consider lighter charges on several counts was standard rather than an admission of weakness in the case.

The judge’s instruction on lighter charges was seen as a win for the prosecution.
But in a victory for the defense, the judge on Monday dismissed a sixth charge against Mr. Rittenhouse. It was the least serious, a misdemeanor charge of illegally possessing a dangerous weapon as a minor. ...

ANY conviction of anything in this case negates our 2nd Amendment, and our God given RIGHT to self defense.
Posted By: efw Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21

This statement is 180* from what America is.

I would on the one hand caution my son if he wanted to do what Kyle did but I’d also be damned proud that he desired to “be the change he wants to see”.

Kyle’s only mistake was the idealism of the young.

As has been said he is clearly not guilty and ought not to have even been charged. If he is declared guilty it will only be due to the Lefts’ constant threats to burn this country’s urban centers to the ground.
Originally Posted by dan_oz

Time was, in my country and, I believe, your country, that people were expected to turn out, armed if need be, to deal with disturbances of the peace and good order. Indeed that is why I quoted Robert Peel, earlier, because it was a principle from the common roots we have that the people would turn out, taking responsibility for protecting their community.

FWIW about a century ago relatives of mine, and many others besides, turned out with their guns to hunt down a gang of outlaws running wild in the region, robbing and murdering people. One of them was wounded by local citizens in an exchange of fire, and a few days later after being wounded again was captured by another group of local citizens not far from where my family has held land for the last 170 years. Another turned himself in, and the third was shot dead by another bloke, a farmer. These blokes who dealt with the bandits were hailed for it. Nowadays they'd probably be charged.

It seems to me, from this distance, that the young bloke turned out the way that people were, at one time, expected to do, and that there's a segment of the population which can't abide that he did so. That sort of self reliance, rather than dependence on the State for protection, seems anathema to them.

Well said. Exactly right.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21
Originally Posted by dan_oz

Well said. Exactly right.

Spot on.................
Originally Posted by Seafire
WE are having trials in this nation, that should never see the light of day.... just to satisfy the radical left and their communist agendas....

We saw this in the Trayvon Martin trial, too. Clear case of an armed neighborhood watchman trying to keep an eye on a suspected prowler while coordinating with the police via cell phone. In that context, he was attacked by the suspected prowler, badly beaten, and finally drew his gun and stopped the attack, leaving the attacker dead. Those were the obvious facts, yet he was put on trial for murder.

ANY conviction of anything in this case negates our 2nd Amendment, and our God given RIGHT to self defense.

Indeed.
Originally Posted by Seafire

We saw this in the Trayvon Martin trial, too. Clear case of an armed neighborhood watchman trying to keep an eye on a suspected prowler while coordinating with the police via cell phone. In that context, he was attacked by the suspected prowler, badly beaten, and finally drew his gun and stopped the attack, leaving the attacker dead. Those were the obvious facts, yet he was put on trial for murder.

The Marxist/communist are changing the definition of right & wrong
Originally Posted by efw
If he is declared guilty it will only be due to the Lefts’ constant threats to burn this country’s urban centers to the ground.

And the right's apathy.
Originally Posted by efw

I would on the one hand caution my son if he wanted to do what Kyle did but I’d also be damned proud that he desired to “be the change he wants to see”.

Kyle’s only mistake was the idealism of the young.

As has been said he is clearly not guilty and ought not to have even been charged. If he is declared guilty it will only be due to the Lefts’ constant threats to burn this country’s urban centers to the ground.

Which is precisely the reason civilization is supposed to do whatever it takes to suppress and punish mobs, post haste. Because, if allowed to occur, and if not severely punished, you get rule by the mob both directly and indirectly, such as we might be seeing in the Rittenhouse case.
The Marxist/communist are changing the definition of right & wrong.

They are trying to.

But that dog won't hunt.
Yep, there is still some rugged individualism left in America, and the communists hate it.
sounds like the defense didn't do enough on researching the jury. They have a liberal activist on there, at least one.
sounds like the defense didn't do enough on researching the jury. They have a liberal activist on there, at least one.

In a big bowl of turds, which ones don't stink?

In a big bowl of turds, which ones don't stink?

unfortunately the more I hear about everyone that has been involved in Kyles defense so far , the more I believe this young man was given some bad advice. Alot of self promotion at the expense of this boy's life.

Hindsight is 20/20 but there are few do overs in this situation.

The Marxist/communist are changing the definition of right & wrong.

They are trying to.

But that dog won't hunt.

It won't hunt with people like you and me, but it is hunting with far too many

And; that his response to the attack/threat met the standard for the use of deadly force, in the opinion of the jury. I believe it did. But; I am not on the jury.
Originally Posted by efw

Lobby Day 2020 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_VCDL_Lobby_Day

This image is ONLY the front of the Capital... the entire fence line was like this... ALL FOUR SIDES INCLUDING govenor COONMAN'S MANSION/RESIDENCE. 75,000 people is a low estimate.

"Lobby Day" in Virginia has been going on forever in this Commonwealth.

"Lobby Day" was a day established by Virginias as an OPEN DOOR DAY to meet Delegates face to face in their Offices to discuss matters important to Citizens. FYI, open carry and CC has ALWAYS BEEN NORMAL and COMMONPLACE... ALWAYS.

In 2019, when Virginia fell blue to the "Fughing Idiots" (deflave term)... guns were "temporally" banned inside "their cage". OF COURSE... that "temporary" became permanent after "two weeks, just to flatten the curve".

Outside "their cage" everyone is carrying... (personally, I carried my standard 3 firearms (+other defensive items))... but that was substantially below what most were carrying.

MANY MANY people I know were scared to death to come to this "Peaceful Protest" (as Ballz Boy called it). It was really shocking to me, that so many people that I would have thought were friends and allies were so terrified of what MIGHT happen... that they stayed home in their T1-11 hovels.

May God Bless any man that will STAND with me and mine... ALWAYS, will I ask my God to Bless them!

"Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death." (From a speech given by Patrick Henry) at Saint John's Church in Richmond, on March 23, 1775 to the Virginia House Of Burgesses)

That's a good summation of your entire life.

LOL
How's the sledding in Florida? Shoot any big lizards this fall?

That OK Ballz...

Let Mom take care of the important chit at home... and men take care of important chit elsewhere...

Those brilliant memes... are your special gift.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Kyle~ Guilty Or Not Guilty? - 11/19/21

Originally Posted by joken2

I totally 100% agree, ...but then neither you nor I are members of that jury...
I really believe this trial is a landmark event, a microcosm of what we as a nation are going to become.

And a harbinger of the severity that it will take to fix it, as several wise men here have stated.

As soon as the rioters were allowed to continue their mayhem unimpeded and without consequences, our country was doomed.

The question is, do we have the stones to fix it?
Originally Posted by ol_mike

He's going to be found not guilty - they're scared to death that the republicans will go berserk . They know how the Right is -> hell on wheels if someone wrongs one of their clean cut nice young lads .

Was I right - was i right - i told you
Originally Posted by CashisKing

That OK Ballz...

Let Mom take care of the important chit at home... and men take care of important chit elsewhere...

You have issues, seriously.
For all of those who are hurting ;

Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I really believe this trial is a landmark event, a microcosm of what we as a nation are going to become.

And a harbinger of the severity that it will take to fix it, as several wise men here have stated.

As soon as the rioters were allowed to continue their mayhem unimpeded and without consequences, our country was doomed.

We're already there and as long as big tech, big media and big gov continue to go unchecked, it will be an ongoing struggle; hopefully at the ballot box and in the court of law but they don't usually fight fair.
Biggest courtroom constitutional win in a while! grin

I fully expect the violent, radical Left to do millions in damage and looting because it goes against their narrative.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

That OK Ballz...

You have issues, seriously.

And you have no skills whatsoever... except making rugs out of black labs...

Serious question... the head on black lab rugs... do you leave the Frisbee in Rover's mouth? ... or a tennis ball?

Or does mom decide for you?

Was I right - was i right - i told you

Yep, you were, and I’m glad of it! Today is a great day!
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

They could take a big step in fixing it in big cities tonight...Arrest and charge any looters, arsonists, people committing acts of violence, etc at the riots that are likely to take place tonight...Make them keep the protests actually peaceful or face consequences for their actions..
500 Nat'l Guard on stand-by near Kenosha right now. Or so the local news reported. There is a crew on scene and all is quiet, for now. 5:15 p.m. CST.
Biggest courtroom constitutional win in a while! grin

I fully expect the violent, radical Left to do millions in damage and looting because it goes against their narrative.

It's a good day for self defense rights!!

I'm so happy for Kyle, I'm damn proud of that Boy. I have a brand new AR sitting in the safe for that Boy if he needs it.

I sure hope that the prosecution is looked at and investigated.

Originally Posted by prplbkrr
500 Nat'l Guard on stand-by near Kenosha right now. Or so the local news reported. There is a crew on scene and all is quiet, for now. 5:15 p.m. CST.

YES, but the NG are not allowed to have ammo... during riots.

SO... BLM snags 500 M-4s, slams in loaded mags they have in their back pocket... and the party begins.

BLM will figure this soon enough...

Personally witnessed this in Homestead after Andrew. The gangs even stole the Humvees...
Deal with your grief cash and leave me out of your psychosis.
... leave me out of your psychosis.

I will be so very satisfied to never taunt you again if:

1) You will STFU...

2) And remain STFU for an extended period of time...

3) You will have Seafire stop sending me PMs about how you are really really brilliant, BUT only play dumb as make believe.

DEAL?

Yes or no is a sufficient answer...

Really... you do not need to speak (the IQ of the world suffers when you do).
Ask anyone who works for NBC they'll tell ya he's guilty as hell, he killed 2 unarmed people and shot another.
They were just peaceful protesters doing nothing wrong. He brought a great big military style AR 15 rifle looking for a fight.
He bought the gun because it made him look cool, morning blow said. Losers
© 24hourcampfire