-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope he is acquitted. I believe he should be.

Be scary to be the jurors who vote to acquit.
The wannabe Rambos will puff up at that, but they are FOS.

The DA will poll them, their names and addresses will be everywhere.

That will leave them, their families, their pets, and their properties
open to attack. No normal person can possibly protect themselves
from that. Gotta work, send kids to school......at best, someone is
dumb enough to come at them at home. They kill the MFrs, and
face the same situation Kyle does now.

Most other possibilities are worse.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Acquitted or No True Bill, and then, if he was my kid, I'd ground him 'till he was thirty.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not long ago I would have said not guilty. With all these “woke warriors”, I would not be surprised if a few are seated on that jury! It’s anyone’s guess how it will go, but I’m betting not guilty on the most serious charges. They’ll find him guilty on one or two lesser ones though in order to passify the brown shirts. It won’t and there will still be rioters burning and looting. Hopefully a few more get shot this time?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not guilty or hung.

I think if it goes hung there will only be a couple of hard core wokes that will push it thataway, the rest will follow the evidence and find him not guilty.

But I am sometimes very over optimistic when it comes to the intelligence of folks.

Black Cows Matter!
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Anyone on the jury that is smart enough to spell their own name will vote Not Guilty!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any guesses on how long the jury will deliberate before returning a verdict? I'm guessing it will be after two days, so sometime late Wednesday. Even if every single juror votes "not guilty" in their initial polling, they will have to take some time to make it look like they pondered over it for a while.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Not guilty! Any other verdict would be a miscarriage of justice.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NOT guilty. Should not even have been a trial.

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
My opinion: NOT GUILTY !!!

NRA Endowment Member
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but not a murderer.

What will the jury say? Who knows in that schiethole...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/15/21.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by szihn
He's as not-guilty as they come. Filmed outright proof he was trying to get away and was attacked and one criminal shot was pointing a gun at him at that time the bullet impacted. All were openly calling for his harm or death, all recorded. It was all known long before this trial nd even before the arrest.

The fact there ANY trial is PROOF you can't trust government at all, anywhere, at any time.

Cops and prosecutors nearly always do what their owners tell them to do no matter how wrong it is. No matter how much they know it wrong either.

"I was only following orders"

Paychecks before honor or honesty-----almost always.

This is so accurate and it is unfortunate that it is so true. This case should never be on trail. The media is outright helping to railroad the kid. This is totally political with Kyle's entire life on the line, and the lefties are just smiling all the way to the end.... even with the evidence smacking them in the face. The one armed bandit should be charged for his gun crime (they attempted to charge Kyle) and the prosecuter should have a review of his work to see if he should have a law license. is he acting according to the law, or as a weapon for the government?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Defense wrapping things up well.

A thinking person likely couldn't convict.

As I mentioned in the other thread, they don't always want thinking persons on juries.

I've had attorneys tell me - they DON'T want thinking persons on the jury.
To quote one of them - "We want someone we can lead down the primrose path."

Precisely.

Folks with critical thinking backgrounds aren't welcome.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Any guesses on how long the jury will deliberate before returning a verdict? I'm guessing it will be after two days, so sometime late Wednesday. Even if every single juror votes "not guilty" in their initial polling, they will have to take some time to make it look like they pondered over it for a while.

Why?

There are plenty of cases where a jury has seen/heard enough and a verdict comes quickly.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
M
Not guilty, though wouldn’t be surprised at a hung jury

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
It would be amazing if Rittenhouse and the McMichaels were found not guilty

I didn't think the McMichaels has much of a chance but they have a real defense team

Its been brought out in their trial the homeowner called 911 11 times about home breakins, they have video of Arbery casing the neighborhood 4 times before the incident, someone told the McMichaels Arbery was armed when they went after him. Arbery was not jogging, its been established he was in the home (also now recognized as a home under construction, not a construction site

So they actually have a pretty strong case. The down side is the how the judge feels about Binder in the Rittenhouse case, the Judge in the McMichaels case feels the same way about the defense team.

The two cases are not even similar. Kyle retreated at every opportunity. Kyle was physically assaulted by each and every person he shot. The McMichaels were acting on heresay from the neighbors and chased down Arbery in their truck and confonted him with weapons. I dont know much about the Arbery case, but I did hear the parts about him not being recognized by anyone in the neighborhood and was not seen on film anywhere in the neighborhood except in peoples back yards on security camera, so the jogging thing is out the window.

Kyle is innocent and has almost every important minute captured on video.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bowmanh
We can hope for justice, but the jury is under a lot of pressure to deliver some kind of guilty verdict. And of course, they don't want to see their town burn again from the inevitable Leftist riots if he is acquitted.

That pressure needs to be honestly recognized, and that practice needs to end.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I suspect Guttfeld wants a guilty conviction like he did with Chauvin.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by asheepdog
My opinion: NOT GUILTY !!!

I am on the same page as you though my expectation for the Liberal community is a hung jury on at least one charge. Hope the jury is unanimous on all accounts & recognizing the fact in no way could a person with a conscience rule out self defense on each and every charge. Common Sense seems to be lacking & in turn leaves me with inadiquit faith in the system.

Hope to see my faith in common sense restored. I am praying for a outcome that makes sense to sensible people.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 11/15/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I suspect Guttfeld wants a guilty conviction like he did with Chauvin.

Probably...LOL...imagine that wimp shooting a gun. Hell, Beanster would out shoot him. hehhe

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I followed the trial very closely, and watched every minute of the jury instructions and closing arguments today.

1.). Innocent on all charges, but I can see it getting hung.
2.) 12 jurors out of all that sat in throughout get selected tomorrow at random. Others on standby as alternatives. So we truly don’t know the jury makeup yet.
3.). It doesn’t take just 1 to acquit, it takes 12. Just like it takes all 12 for guilty. Somebody misinformation in previous posts - It takes 1 (or more) either way to hang the jury (in Wisconsin). If it gets hung, I’m not sure the DA will retry. Especially after the lead and second prosecutor get disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.
4.). If I were on the jury, easy to acquit on all charges. In fact I’d make a case for Kyle to get a key to the city.
5.). IMO Kyle made a bad personal decision to get involved that night, given the volatility. But that’s not a reason to convict as all his actions were justified and he showed a lot more restraint than I ever would. If he did anything different once the SHTF, he would not have been on trial and none of us would have ever heard of him - as he would have been dead and forgotten by now.

Last edited by Stammster; 11/15/21.
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,513
Posts18,509,413
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.