Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10
3 days and the jury still hasn’t arrived at a verdict....WTF ?

🦫

Yeah, something unwholesome is brewing in that kettle o’ Schitt.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He is not wrong...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Rittenhouse was stupid for being there at all. If you play in mud you get some on you. When he saw a bunch of animals there a wise man would have left. A foolish boy stayed until he had to shoot people and now he may end up in prison for life. It would be different if he was in his own yard. I think he is not guilty of murder but he was stupid and it may cost him dearly.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

🦫

It is mind boggling...There is no way the prosecution proved "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that Kyle was not defending himself in all the shootings.

Do they not understand the job here? Look at the evidence, do you still have doubts? Have they proven to you beyond a shadow of a doubt he is guilty?

How can any of them say he is guilty? The prosecution didn't prove shidt, just raised more questions is all...

How did this ever go to a jury trial anyway? There is no way the jury has not been tainted by the media/ social media. They should have just let the judge decide the verdict...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/18/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Rittenhouse was stupid for being there at all. If you play in mud you get some on you. When he saw a bunch of animals there a wise man would have left. A foolish boy stayed until he had to shoot people and now he may end up in prison for life. It would be different if he was in his own yard. I think he is not guilty of murder but he was stupid and it may cost him dearly.

Thank you for standing up and identifying yourself as an idiot.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

🦫

It is mind boggling...There is no way the prosecution proved "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that Kyle was not defending himself in all the shootings.

Do they not understand the job here? Look at the evidence, do you still have doubts? Have they proven to you beyond a shadow of a doubt he is guilty?

How can any of them say he is guilty? The prosecution didn't prove shidt, just raised more questions is all...

I hear that, but I also thought Chauvin had a legitimate crack at something closer to ‘justice’….

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

You can't believe that. You have seen that scenario already. They tried to prosecute the McClosky's with weapons charges, 4 years in Prison. They did Confiscate their guns, and put them in jail for a brief period. They were in their yard, being threatened by rioters, and only showed the guns. I believe the only reason 1 of them isn't in prison today is the Govenor stepped in and gave them a pardon.... But I can't tell you what to think.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Pussiest post of the year.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody back there going to come to Kyles defense if found guilty? There should be 10,000 armed patriots preventing even the trial, let alone a guilty verdict.

LOL
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by irfubar

Thank you!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

The other bad move he made was getting seperated from his buddies. Once that happened the predators saw him as a calf seperated from the herd and it was on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Plus 1

Rittenhouse is EXACTLY what our Founding Fathers envisioned when writing the 2nd Amendment. The problem is they envisioned more than just one 17 year old kid standing up to the threat. That’s a shame on the rest of us not a knock on the kid.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Per Robert Peel:

"The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His defense attorney is weak & didn't do a good job at all in his summation.

He had a great opportunity to make this about the bigger case of self defense in general............all he really had to do was to ask "if this wasn't self defense, then what is?" & also to hammer on the prosecution for absolutely not proving that it was not self defense, beyond any reasonable doubt. He should have really hammered on reasonable doubt.

Sadly, he did neither.

If Kyle is convicted, then the use of self defense in virtually any scenario will completely disappear.................you will have to be beaten to the brink of death & still not be allowed to use deadly force.

It really has pretty much come down to this.

I have to believe that this is now a hung jury, which will leave the door open to re-trying him..............at least some of the jurors are afraid to acquit for fear of repercussions, almost beyond a doubt.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He is not wrong...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yep. Exactly.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Rittenhouse is EXACTLY what our Founding Fathers envisioned when writing the 2nd Amendment. The problem is they envisioned more than just one 17 year old kid standing up to the threat. That’s a shame on the rest of us not a knock on the kid.

Bingo! Precisely right.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
His defense attorney is weak & didn't do a good job at all in his summation.

He had a great opportunity to make this about the bigger case of self defense in general............all he really had to do was to ask "if this wasn't self defense, then what is?" & also to hammer on the prosecution for absolutely not proving that it was not self defense, beyond any reasonable doubt. He should have really hammered on reasonable doubt.

Sadly, he did neither.

If Kyle is convicted, then the use of self defense in virtually any scenario will completely disappear.................you will have to be beaten to the brink of death & still not be allowed to use deadly force.

It really has pretty much come down to this.

I have to believe that this is now a hung jury, which will leave the door open to re-trying him..............at least some of the jurors are afraid to acquit for fear of repercussions, almost beyond a doubt.

MM

For sure his attorneys sucked. Seemed like they just thought the win was in the bag...They didn't even stand up when the prosecuting attorney tried badgering him a couple of times in the trial to get him to say something that would hurt his case...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This can end well or this is the start of the end of we old fu'cks remember as Americans.....this chit makes me wish ......what I know now .... I knew in my early 30's .......for one thing we ... wouldn't be dealing with this.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I am in that jury, knowing what I know about the case, there is no way in hell that I'd ever move from my not-guilty position.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So; the unidentified "Jump Kick Man" has been identified. And; the prosecution knew who he was; all along. Kyle is bring prosecuted for "Reckless Endangerment" for shooting at him; yet has been deprived the right to cross exam his accuser?
WTF?

Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 13 invisible), 1,220 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,684
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.