Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
not that I'm going to shed a tear over a pedophile taking a bullet, but it doesn't really matter if Rosenbaum was a pervert or a choir boy

Rittenhouse had a right to be in Kenosha as much as any other person did that night and the weapon wasn't illegal.

all that matters is that Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse without any provocation

And; that his response to the attack/threat met the standard for the use of deadly force, in the opinion of the jury. I believe it did. But; I am not on the jury.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by efw

I would on the one hand caution my son if he wanted to do what Kyle did but I’d also be damned proud that he desired to “be the change he wants to see”.

Lobby Day 2020 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_VCDL_Lobby_Day

This image is ONLY the front of the Capital... the entire fence line was like this... ALL FOUR SIDES INCLUDING govenor COONMAN'S MANSION/RESIDENCE. 75,000 people is a low estimate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Lobby Day" in Virginia has been going on forever in this Commonwealth.

"Lobby Day" was a day established by Virginias as an OPEN DOOR DAY to meet Delegates face to face in their Offices to discuss matters important to Citizens. FYI, open carry and CC has ALWAYS BEEN NORMAL and COMMONPLACE... ALWAYS.

In 2019, when Virginia fell blue to the "Fughing Idiots" (deflave term)... guns were "temporally" banned inside "their cage". OF COURSE... that "temporary" became permanent after "two weeks, just to flatten the curve".

Outside "their cage" everyone is carrying... (personally, I carried my standard 3 firearms (+other defensive items))... but that was substantially below what most were carrying.

MANY MANY people I know were scared to death to come to this "Peaceful Protest" (as Ballz Boy called it). It was really shocking to me, that so many people that I would have thought were friends and allies were so terrified of what MIGHT happen... that they stayed home in their T1-11 hovels.

May God Bless any man that will STAND with me and mine... ALWAYS, will I ask my God to Bless them!

"Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death." (From a speech given by Patrick Henry) at Saint John's Church in Richmond, on March 23, 1775 to the Virginia House Of Burgesses)

Last edited by CashisKing; 11/19/21.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That's a good summation of your entire life.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How's the sledding in Florida? Shoot any big lizards this fall?

LOL
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

That OK Ballz...

Let Mom take care of the important chit at home... and men take care of important chit elsewhere...

Those brilliant memes... are your special gift.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by joken2

Personally, I firmly believe the jury should unanimously find Rittenhouse not guilty of ALL charges, released and left alone to get on with the rest of his life a free man, ...BUT... unfortunately, what I'm expecting to more likely really happen is this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-charges.html

...Jury deliberations began on Tuesday morning in the trial of Mr. Rittenhouse, who was 17 when he came to Kenosha with a semiautomatic rifle amid unrest over a police shooting and fired eight shots, killing two men and wounding a third. The five charges he faces include first-degree intentional homicide, which is called first-degree murder in other states and is among the most serious charges on the books in Wisconsin. If convicted of that charge, he could face life in prison.

Beyond those five counts, Judge Bruce Schroeder on Monday told jurors to weigh some less serious charges. That could prove significant, legal experts say, because the lesser charges offer jurors a path to compromise if they disagree on the most serious offenses. For example, on the charge of first-degree intentional homicide, the judge told jurors that they also had the option of finding the defendant guilty of second-degree intentional homicide or first-degree reckless homicide.

“The lesser charge implicitly invites a compromise among the jurors,” said Michael O’Hear, a professor at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, who said requests for juries to consider charges less serious than the ones a defendant originally faced were common.

James Kraus, a prosecutor in Mr. Rittenhouse’s trial, told reporters that his request to allow jurors to consider lighter charges on several counts was standard rather than an admission of weakness in the case.

The judge’s instruction on lighter charges was seen as a win for the prosecution.
But in a victory for the defense, the judge on Monday dismissed a sixth charge against Mr. Rittenhouse. It was the least serious, a misdemeanor charge of illegally possessing a dangerous weapon as a minor. ...

ANY conviction of anything in this case negates our 2nd Amendment, and our God given RIGHT to self defense.

I totally 100% agree, ...but then neither you nor I are members of that jury...

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I really believe this trial is a landmark event, a microcosm of what we as a nation are going to become.

And a harbinger of the severity that it will take to fix it, as several wise men here have stated.

As soon as the rioters were allowed to continue their mayhem unimpeded and without consequences, our country was doomed.

The question is, do we have the stones to fix it?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jdunham
I am guessing we are in a hung jury situation. A couple jurors who are probably petrified of voting not guilty and the wrath of the mob afterward.

He's going to be found not guilty - they're scared to death that the republicans will go berserk . They know how the Right is -> hell on wheels if someone wrongs one of their clean cut nice young lads .

Was I right - was i right - i told you

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing

That OK Ballz...

Let Mom take care of the important chit at home... and men take care of important chit elsewhere...

You have issues, seriously.

LOL
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
For all of those who are hurting ;

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I really believe this trial is a landmark event, a microcosm of what we as a nation are going to become.

And a harbinger of the severity that it will take to fix it, as several wise men here have stated.

As soon as the rioters were allowed to continue their mayhem unimpeded and without consequences, our country was doomed.

We're already there and as long as big tech, big media and big gov continue to go unchecked, it will be an ongoing struggle; hopefully at the ballot box and in the court of law but they don't usually fight fair.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Biggest courtroom constitutional win in a while! grin

I fully expect the violent, radical Left to do millions in damage and looting because it goes against their narrative.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

That OK Ballz...

You have issues, seriously.

And you have no skills whatsoever... except making rugs out of black labs...

Serious question... the head on black lab rugs... do you leave the Frisbee in Rover's mouth? ... or a tennis ball?

Or does mom decide for you?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by jdunham
I am guessing we are in a hung jury situation. A couple jurors who are probably petrified of voting not guilty and the wrath of the mob afterward.

He's going to be found not guilty - they're scared to death that the republicans will go berserk . They know how the Right is -> hell on wheels if someone wrongs one of their clean cut nice young lads .

Was I right - was i right - i told you

Yep, you were, and I’m glad of it! Today is a great day!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

They could take a big step in fixing it in big cities tonight...Arrest and charge any looters, arsonists, people committing acts of violence, etc at the riots that are likely to take place tonight...Make them keep the protests actually peaceful or face consequences for their actions..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/19/21.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
500 Nat'l Guard on stand-by near Kenosha right now. Or so the local news reported. There is a crew on scene and all is quiet, for now. 5:15 p.m. CST.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Biggest courtroom constitutional win in a while! grin

I fully expect the violent, radical Left to do millions in damage and looting because it goes against their narrative.

It's a good day for self defense rights!!

I'm so happy for Kyle, I'm damn proud of that Boy. I have a brand new AR sitting in the safe for that Boy if he needs it.

I sure hope that the prosecution is looked at and investigated.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
500 Nat'l Guard on stand-by near Kenosha right now. Or so the local news reported. There is a crew on scene and all is quiet, for now. 5:15 p.m. CST.

YES, but the NG are not allowed to have ammo... during riots.

SO... BLM snags 500 M-4s, slams in loaded mags they have in their back pocket... and the party begins.

BLM will figure this soon enough...

Personally witnessed this in Homestead after Andrew. The gangs even stole the Humvees...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Deal with your grief cash and leave me out of your psychosis.

LOL
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,284 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.