Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Guilty, plain and simple... its a shame and I imagine their was someone or a group that was behind the kids brainwashing. But to each their own, he committed an act of planned murder, all he left to chance was who the victims would be. The phony crying scene did more to hurt his case, bit I still imagine that one will elect to let him skate, just as with the others.

Phil

Stupidity runs amuck in you.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Guilty, plain and simple... its a shame and I imagine their was someone or a group that was behind the kids brainwashing. But to each their own, he committed an act of planned murder, all he left to chance was who the victims would be. The phony crying scene did more to hurt his case, bit I still imagine that one will elect to let him skate, just as with the others.

Phil

You never disappoint in showing how much of a truely stupid Fugg you are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Phil

Sad thing is, there are prolly one or more members on that jury just like him.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phil

You couldn’t be a bigger khu nt is you tried. Other than your emotions, what evidence supports your lie?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

Phil

Stupidity runs amuck in you.

That and about a gallon of Barry’s load

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mac84

Phil

You couldn’t be a bigger khu nt is you tried. Other than your emotions, what evidence supports your lie?

I’d say normally she’s not serious. Just another provocateur getting her jollies. But in this case I really believe it’s a sincerely held position

I think the kid walks. And I hope he bankrupts the city with a lawsuit.

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Phil

Sad thing is, there are prolly one or more members on that jury just like him.

You are more than likely correct.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'd like to see the look on the prosecutors face if they come back before lunch with a verdict..............

Jurors almost always will opt for the free lunch

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by szihn
He's as not-guilty as they come. Filmed outright proof he was trying to get away and was attacked and one criminal shot was pointing a gun at him at that time the bullet impacted. All were openly calling for his harm or death, all recorded. It was all known long before this trial nd even before the arrest.

The fact there ANY trial is PROOF you can't trust government at all, anywhere, at any time.

Cops and prosecutors nearly always do what their owners tell them to do no matter how wrong it is. No matter how much they know it wrong either.

"I was only following orders"

Paychecks before honor or honesty-----almost always.

You must be a carpenter. You nailed that chit. Those prosecutors should be flogged

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I read that protesters are 'demanding' that he be convicted. That's a trial? There's no law in America that can condone that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I read that protesters are 'demanding' that he be convicted. That's a trial? There's no law in America that can condone that.

He’s also mentioned fmj ammo is more dangerous

There’s no left handed guns

If you point a gun at someone you forfeit your right to self defense

If you bring a gun somewhere you forfeit your right to self defense

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The dead/wounded aren’t black and they aren’t paying for unrest with a Dem in office. They won’t burn sh*t if he is found not guilty.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was disappointed in the defense lawyers closing argument. Wish he’d measured the four feet from the jury box, looked them all in the eye so he knew how close it was, turned his back & then spun around lunged towards the jury & slapped the railing. That’s how long Kyle had to determine if this raving lunatic fresh outa jail was going to take his rifle & shoot Kyle & others. That’s real time folks, place yourself in Kyles shoes, what would you have done in 3/4 of a second ?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Boom Boom ?!

Out go the lights

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I was disappointed in the defense lawyers closing argument. Wish he’d measured the four feet from the jury box, looked them all in the eye so he knew how close it was, turned his back & then spun around lunged towards the jury & slapped the railing. That’s how long Kyle had to determine if this raving lunatic fresh outa jail was going to take his rifle & shoot Kyle & others. That’s real time folks, place yourself in Kyles shoes, what would you have done in 3/4 of a second ?

I thought the defense closing argument was one of the poorer performances I have seen a defense lawyer give. And make no doubt about it, effective closings are a performance.

One thing that jumped out at me was the over reliance on videos. A good lawyers stock in trade is his words. I thought by over using PowerPoint and video that the defense never got into a cadence or rhythm when doing his closing. Also if you are going to use electronic props, make sure you are practiced in them so you aren't fumbling with them like he did.

Wish the defense could have gotten the judge to reconsider not allowing Rosenbaughs past criminal record. I think the fact that he had served 10 years in prison for child rape likely meant that he had been in dozens of fights, and defense could have brought in a record of his prison infractions to prove this. A 36 year old veteran of dozens of jailhouse fights has a distinct advantage against a 17 year old. I think that when Binger brought up a "bar fight" scenario he opened the door for this.

-George Washington
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Dumbass's can't think of something like this .

I had a lowyer in a lawsuit who was a moron who sat there like he was asleep

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’m reading some of you are not only disappointed in the Defense closing arguments, but also in the jury instruction by the judge, does this mean you are losing confidence in acquittal or a hung jury?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Juries are unpredictable. One member can latch onto the oddest little aspect of a complex case, and sway the other members to fixate on it.

I still think him being acquitted is the most likely outcome.

Binger all but insulted the intelligence of the jury in some of his statements in closing, and came across as completely unlikable. I think they will see he has no credibility. I thought the Rolly-Polly DA that did the rebuttal did a better job.

But a stronger showing by the defense in closing would have made things surer.

-George Washington
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by cv540
I thought the Rolly-Polly DA that did the rebuttal did a better job.

Checklist Charlie? I guess it just depends on whether you are a Laurel fan or a Hardy fan.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would have hoped the jury returned a verdict by now, mostly likely meaning they were all in favor of an acquittal

Last edited by KFWA; 11/16/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (2500HD, 160user, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 23 invisible), 1,929 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,634
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.