Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If I am in that jury, knowing what I know about the case, there is no way in hell that I'd ever move from my not-guilty position.

Lets just hope there are several on the jury that feel the same way. If not, Kyle gets the shaft and a terrible precedent will be set.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Correct me, but didn't all those who entered Rittenhouse's space have criminal rap sheets? And the first one was just out of the hospital after he'd attempted SUICIDE?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Correct me, but didn't all those who entered Rittenhouse's space have criminal rap sheets? And the first one was just out of the hospital after he'd attempted SUICIDE?

I bet this evidence was never given to the jury.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was not allowed to be entered.

MM

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Not guilty and the jury should agree. That being said, not sure about the merit of a 17YO walking around armed in a powder keg of a situation.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Not guilty and the jury should agree. That being said, not sure about the merit of a 17YO walking around armed in a powder keg of a situation.

The adults didn't seem to have the balls to do the right thing.... including the ones paid to do the right thing.
So by your standard a 17 yr old doesn't have the right to defend himself?
WTF is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the FBI was an honorable organization and turned over the video, and the local Prosecutor had any morals, these charges would have never been brought. If he doesn't get a not guilty verdict, nobody will be safe to defend themselves, especially if the violent rioting mob is a Leftist mob.

Last edited by reivertom; 11/18/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by irfubar

The adults didn't seem to have the balls to do the right thing.... including the ones paid to do the right thing.
WTF is wrong with you?

Half the country probably feels like he didn't have the right to self defense which is the sad part...They probably feel like the prosecuting attorney in that he should have just duked it out with the adult convicts that were threatening him, and somehow that would be better because the only person that might have been killed was the kid that was there to provide first aid and put out fires...He should have let the convicts take his weapon too in their eyes..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/18/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WTF is wrong with you?

Exactly right.

His merit was exactly right. Where he got it wrong was thinking that grown men would be there with the same courage and love of country that he had. The kid literally was scrubbing graffiti off walls and wanted to go into law enforcement for all of the right reasons. The same reasons the left is doing all they can to make sure that kids like him won’t or can’t.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

WTF is wrong with you?

Exactly right.

His merit was exactly right. Where he got it wrong was thinking that grown men would be there with the same courage and love of country that he had. The kid literally was scrubbing graffiti off walls and wanted to go into law enforcement for all of the right reasons. The same reasons the left is doing all they can to make sure that kids like him won’t or can’t.

No kidding.

Now they're finding better quality video from the drone than what was submitted by the prosecution. And the jump kicker has just now been mysteriously identified, when the prosecution knew who he was all along. IMHO, the big lady at the defense should get a free shot at slapping the wimp judge's face around to the other side of his head. What a Schifftshow.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

WTF is wrong with you?

Exactly right.

No kidding.

Now they're finding better quality video from the drone than what was submitted by the prosecution. And the jump kicker has just now been mysteriously identified, when the prosecution knew who he was all along. IMHO, the big lady at the defense should get a free shot at slapping the wimp judge's face around to the other side of his head. What a Schifftshow.

Similar to the judge in the OJ case. Guys that go into that line of work have limited real life experience. They mostly went straight out of HS being spoon fed to a BA degree and then straight to law school. They graduate at 25 with virtually no work experience or any meaningful hard work or life experiences and start angling for careers as politicians or judges thinking that they know best.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not guilty.

Sues the crap out of Biden and fake media who slandered him.

Wins huge award. Buy his Mom haircuts for the rest of her life.

Last edited by AB2506; 11/18/21.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
No, hopefully

NRA lifetime member
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AB2506
Not guilty.

I hope so but this is The USA 2021 and we’ve fallen so far that only a 2nd Revolution will cleanse us and refresh The Tree of Liberty.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by AB2506
Not guilty.

I hope so but this is The USA 2021 and we’ve fallen so far that only a 2nd Revolution will cleanse us and refresh The Tree of Liberty.

There is no way that a war is NOT COMING... no longer possible that it can be avoided.

America has become a nation of 'IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES"... a divorce is the ONLY OPTION.

United we fall, divided we stand a chance... it really is that simple.

The pain is going to be extreme for those that are not ready... and severe for those that are.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

He should be able to walk anywhere without being attacked. Rittenhouse was completely within his rights. Americans have become used to cops doing their dirty work. In this case, the cops were prevented from doing their job. Had they DONE their job, there wouldn't have been a riot. In any case, all citizens can enforce the law.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not that I'm going to shed a tear over a pedophile taking a bullet, but it doesn't really matter if Rosenbaum was a pervert or a choir boy

Rittenhouse had a right to be in Kenosha as much as any other person did that night and the weapon wasn't illegal.

all that matters is that Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse without any provocation

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by benchman

He should be able to walk anywhere without being attacked. Rittenhouse was completely within his rights. Americans have become used to cops doing their dirty work. In this case, the cops were prevented from doing their job. Had they DONE their job, there wouldn't have been a riot. In any case, all citizens can enforce the law.

Time was, in my country and, I believe, your country, that people were expected to turn out, armed if need be, to deal with disturbances of the peace and good order. Indeed that is why I quoted Robert Peel, earlier, because it was a principle from the common roots we have that the people would turn out, taking responsibility for protecting their community.

FWIW about a century ago relatives of mine, and many others besides, turned out with their guns to hunt down a gang of outlaws running wild in the region, robbing and murdering people. One of them was wounded by local citizens in an exchange of fire, and a few days later after being wounded again was captured by another group of local citizens not far from where my family has held land for the last 170 years. Another turned himself in, and the third was shot dead by another bloke, a farmer. These blokes who dealt with the bandits were hailed for it. Nowadays they'd probably be charged.

It seems to me, from this distance, that the young bloke turned out the way that people were, at one time, expected to do, and that there's a segment of the population which can't abide that he did so. That sort of self reliance, rather than dependence on the State for protection, seems anathema to them.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by KFWA
not that I'm going to shed a tear over a pedophile taking a bullet, but it doesn't really matter if Rosenbaum was a pervert or a choir boy

Rittenhouse had a right to be in Kenosha as much as any other person did that night and the weapon wasn't illegal.

all that matters is that Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse without any provocation

This.....Eveything else is bullshit.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski

*her*.

He's f ucked...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

301 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 34 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,591
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.