Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1:34 P.M. — Former Democrat Rep. Tulsi Gabbard weighs in, says jury made the correct decision:

The jury got it right—finding Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges. The fact that charges were brought before any serious investigation is evidence that the government was motivated by politics, which itself should be considered criminal.

— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) November 19, 2021

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
YES!! Great for Kyle. It's a good day.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read Matt Gaetz is offering Kyle an internship.

If I was Kyle's Dad I'd recommend he stay as far away as possible from that hive of scum and villainy that is Washington DC.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Reckon there’ll be any civil suits to follow?

Might be. In Florida, that can't happen, since our law prohibits lawsuits stemming from the facts surrounding an acquittal or the facts surrounding a failure of a grand jury or DA to prosecute. Every state needs to do that.

I suspect that he could file civil actions in Florida. Sounds like the Florida law prohibits suing complainants/alleged victims in the event of lack of prosecution or trial acquittal. Kyle wouldn't be suing that class of people, nor would he be suing about the facts surrounding the case.
Kyle's civil actions would be for libel and slander for the very public and widely published false accusations that he is a murderer and/or a white supremacist. Reporters and politicians can talk about a case of alleged murder without proclaiming that the accused is, in fact, a murderer.
Kyle's attorneys should file a civil action against every single reporter and politician, in their individual capacity, who publicly proclaimed that Kyle is a murderer or white supremacist. He should file a civil action against every single media outlet that allowed the publication of such statements.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am shocked that justice was actually served!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood

If I was Kyle's Dad I'd recommend he stay as far away as possible from that hive of scum and villainy that is Washington DC.

I feel just the opposite.

Get involved,get elected and then enact retribution against the Demonrat scum.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
THANK GOD!

Now i hope he sues everyone that had any part in this bullshit into the dark ages!

God bless that jury. They had a spine and they did their job without intimidation. I hope they all have security and anyone that violates that should be shot!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Good deal! Means a lot for him, and a lot for this country.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Burn, Kenosha, BURN!!! Burn it all down, those stupid Democraps don't deserve to have a city. I want the mayor and city council to have NOTHING to rule over and NO source of income taxes because their city is a smoldering heap of ashes.

Hey,most people in Kenosha are hard working blue collar folks.Are these the people you want to suffer because of a Government run by the Swamp?Go after those that are hurting hard working Christian Americans.

Until the citizens of Kenosha decide to "roof Korean", they will always be under the heel of the communists running their schitty little 'burg.

What exactly do you think Rittenhouse was doing?You Mama dropped you on your head too many times.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In Washington he’d get ALL of his money back for the attorneys fees. Qualified immunity applies here so he’d be made whole.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Morewood

I completely understand where you’re coming from but if we keep electing nutless RINOs and communist democrats we deserve the government we get. It’s time to start electing real men with balls!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
2 questions:

Does WI have a castle doctrine? And have the jurors been taking good notes on self defense law?

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
good for America...
that ADA could not even establish a reasonable doubt that Kyle acted purly in self defense after acting as a brave and upstanding citizen....

the follow on should be that the MSM coverage is put on trial.
Establish clear motive behind their biased coverage
establish that they failed in their purported duty as "journalists"...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
1:34 P.M. — Former Democrat Rep. Tulsi Gabbard weighs in, says jury made the correct decision:

The jury got it right—finding Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges. The fact that charges were brought before any serious investigation is evidence that the government was motivated by politics, which itself should be considered criminal.

— Tulsi Gabbard 🌺 (@TulsiGabbard) November 19, 2021

She's right on a lot of issues.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On the other hand, he may want to get in with one of the folks in DC because he may get security that he needs and probably can't afford.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by acy

Might be. In Florida, that can't happen, since our law prohibits lawsuits stemming from the facts surrounding an acquittal or the facts surrounding a failure of a grand jury or DA to prosecute. Every state needs to do that.

I suspect that he could file civil actions in Florida. Sounds like the Florida law prohibits suing complainants/alleged victims in the event of lack of prosecution or trial acquittal. Kyle wouldn't be suing that class of people, nor would he be suing about the facts surrounding the case.
Kyle's civil actions would be for libel and slander for the very public and widely published false accusations that he is a murderer and/or a white supremacist. Reporters and politicians can talk about a case of alleged murder without proclaiming that the accused is, in fact, a murderer.
Kyle's attorneys should file a civil action against every single reporter and politician, in their individual capacity, who publicly proclaimed that Kyle is a murderer or white supremacist. He should file a civil action against every single media outlet that allowed the publication of such statements.

You misunderstood. I'm referring only to those who would like to sue Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse is free to sue for all sorts of causes of action that he would have against many many people in the context of this case.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by acy

You misunderstood. I'm referring only to those who would like to sue Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse is free to sue for all sorts of causes of action that he would have against many many people in the context of this case.

Yep, I misunderstood what you were saying. Sorry about that.🇺🇸

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This is great news!!!!!!! I really thought the fix was in to sandbag Kyle. I’m glad that I was wrong!!!!!!! If the filth in Kenosha riot tonight, I hope there is a Kyle out there to welcome them! laugh

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I am thrilled justice is done, having said that, that young man's life will never be the same.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (35, 79S, 6mmbrfan, 35WhelenNut, 673, 264mag, 16 invisible), 962 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,890
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.