Doc’s were trying to find Plug’s brain.

Last edited by GAGoober; 11/19/21.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Mike_S
She has “acted “ in every position she has held. Missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl etc.

Doggy and RVCG are the only two ways I’d ever hit that mutton headed whore. Maybe with a paper sack on her head.

🦫

Pard me while I puke

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Mike_S
She has “acted “ in every position she has held. Missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl etc.

Doggy and RVCG are the only two ways I’d ever hit that mutton headed whore. Maybe with a paper sack on her head.

🦫

Dirty Sanchez…

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
She'll never be the sitting President.

Kneeling one, maybe...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Put a flag over the ho's face and a bible under her azz and f uck her for God and country. One brainless wonder taking the place of the other.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I dont understand why he would need a colonoscopy. He should have seen if he had any polyps.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kamala was held down by ten White House staffers and had a sock stuffed in her mouth - just to make sure she didn't do or say anything more stupid than she usually does.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden has been "acting President" since his inauguration - what's the difference?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

cameltoe & acting president in the same sentence is purty fuggin scarey

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ha fucking ha...you lot must have kicked the living shit out of that cat!

Seriously, no one deserves that amount of bad luck.

added. She hasn't managed to do anything anywhere else so is probably the safest actor you could have in the position.

Last edited by JSTUART; 11/19/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

The Collapse of Kamala Harris

Last week, a poll by Suffolk University revealed that just 28 percent of American voters approve of the job Vice President Harris is doing. That result is shocking . . . ly high.

That America’s voters disdain Harris as much as they obviously do gives me an extraordinary amount of hope for our future. In December of 2019, I celebrated Harris’s departure from the presidential primary with a “good riddance” that turned out to be woefully premature: “May Harris’s failed attempt,” I hoped, serve to “destroy her career and sully her reputation for all time.” Alas, the first part did not happen; on the contrary, Harris was springboarded up to within a heartbeat of the most potent office in the land. But the second part? Well, I got that in abundance. We are now ten months into this baleful presidency, and already Harris is the most unpopular vice president in history. And they say Christmas doesn’t come early!

Harris’s apologists like to insist that she is as unpopular as she is because she’s a non-white woman. But this explanation gets the cause of the disapproval backwards. Kamala Harris isn’t disliked because she’s a non-white woman; Kamala Harris was chosen as vice president because she’s a non-white woman, and she’s disliked because she has nothing to recommend her beyond those facts. In the highest of high dudgeon, her defenders will propose that this is Joe Biden’s fault, for not “using” Harris correctly in her role. But this too is unjust. In truth, there is no good way to “use” Kamala Harris, because Kamala Harris is a talentless mediocrity whose only political flair is for making things worse than they were before she arrived.

At CNN this week, Donna Brazile suggested that the White House should keep “the vice president on the road almost constantly” — which sounded like an eminently pragmatic way of ensuring that Harris remains safely out of the way until I realized that Brazile was envisioning Harris using those trips to talk to American voters. Harris, Brazile added, “is a wonderful messenger.” But is she? Really? Think back over Harris’s entire career. Can you find a single utterance of hers that has so much as approached being compelling or worthwhile? I doubt it. Harris is not interesting, she’s not substantive, she’s not provocative, or innovative, or wry. She’s not funny. She’s not amiable. She’s not accomplished or persuasive or adroit. She’s a heedless, cowardly, cackling cipher — an insipid, itinerant woolgatherer, whose first instinct in any situation is to resort to farcical platitudes or to suggest wanly that we should all have a “conversation about that.” Were she to be cast in a kids’ movie, it would not be as the hero, but as the ghastly mid-level bureaucrat who sends the hero’s dog to the pound halfway through the second act. All in all, there is no reason for anyone to be shocked by Harris’s failure, because there was no reason to anticipate that she’d end up as anything else. Presidential campaigns start off as vanity exercises in which overpaid marketing teams present their candidate as their candidate wishes ideally to be seen. When Harris was such a candidate, she gained 3 percent support in the polls. What, exactly, did her team think was going to happen when she was forced into the real world?

And what did Joe Biden think? Whatever it was, the gamble clearly did not come off. Were Biden more popular — and more alive — the disesteem in which his vice president is held might serve as a mere inconvenience. “Ah well,” he might think, “at least she’s not a threat.” But Joe Biden is not popular — and he’s not obviously alive, either — which makes his having chosen such a dud of an heir apparent a “big f***ing deal.” Absent a Nixon-Agnew-style cataclysm, the next cast of Democratic primary voters is going to have to choose one of three excruciating courses for 2024: (1) ask an 82-year-old Joe Biden to run for the White House again; (2) ask Kamala Harris to step in and take the reins; or (3) rip the party apart with a vigorously contested primary that, given the long lead-times that mark American politics, would last in one form or another for the lion’s share of Joe Biden’s post-midterm presidency.

You hate to see it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wonder if she reenacted Bill Clinton's Oval Office tricks, but the other way around?

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Wahala Harris and her jaguda pipo.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's cool as long as she's only acting.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
rick300: I sayfuck that ho and the pedophile she rode in with!
PERIOD!
camel toes the ho as Presdient of the United States of America - I don't think so.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Biden has been "acting President" since his inauguration - what's the difference?

Yeah but he's not even B grade - should try and be a more realistic actor like Alec Baldwin

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
“Acting president”

She is the only public figure that comes to mind that can’t convincingly play the role of herself. The irony is rich. She can’t be a convincing “Kamala Harris” so how’s she gonna pull off the role of “acting president”.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Cameo Harris is always acting, even on her knees. Never seen a hooker that wasn't acting.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ralphie
And this whole time I thought Obama was acting President.

not sure Obonko has ever been with a woman ? oh well Kamala knows how to please any type of man

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.