N
Nascar’s pet Niqqer

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by Tyrone
If Bubba was white, he wouldn't be driving in NASCAR.

As a driver; he can't hold Danica's thong

There it is. The best one for the lame ass Racist. I was thinking as bad as Danica did, she was multiple levels better than this joke.

I don’t watch any pro sheet like crash car or playing with balls but the noose hoax made me aware of the PoS

Last edited by 007FJ; 11/23/21.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No wonder Bubba sees door pulls and sees nooses, he’s a friggen idiot.

Last edited by AB2506; 11/22/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102

Bubba Wallace

@BubbaWallace

Ha, let the boy be black and it would’ve been life…hell he would’ve had his life taken before the bullshit trial.. sad
12:48 PM · Nov 19, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/bubbawallace/status/1461768285444317188

OJ Simpson says hi...
mic drop.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I have a Dear close friend that is here in the USA as a doctoral student at LSU . He is a native of Ghana, and grew up near Accra. He is a devout Christian and a highly educated man. He is a hard worker as well as an Academic and work side by side with me all summer in irrigation ( could not travel home because of travel restrictions) singing God's praises all day long. He is as Black in color as any human alive. He also thinks so much of the USA that he is not interested in returning to Ghana, and is working hard to properly emigrate properly and bring his wife and children here as well. She is also well educated and a Glorious woman to speak to. They both have little time for the American blacks such as Bubba Wallace. My friend has a hard enough time dealing with the blacks he teaches at LSU in a course on Tribal Racism, which is the study of Racism in African tribal communities, because Americans refuse to believe anyone else is racist except American Whites......

Quite a few quality imports I know myself... Bless Them...

Even the illegal mexicans that put up my metal building a month or two ago HATE lazy blacks.

It isn't a race problem at all... it is a lazy [bleep] stupid as a dog turd entitlement problem.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by wyoming260
I have a Dear close friend that is here in the USA as a doctoral student at LSU . He is a native of Ghana, and grew up near Accra. He is a devout Christian and a highly educated man. He is a hard worker as well as an Academic and work side by side with me all summer in irrigation ( could not travel home because of travel restrictions) singing God's praises all day long. He is as Black in color as any human alive. He also thinks so much of the USA that he is not interested in returning to Ghana, and is working hard to properly emigrate properly and bring his wife and children here as well. She is also well educated and a Glorious woman to speak to. They both have little time for the American blacks such as Bubba Wallace. My friend has a hard enough time dealing with the blacks he teaches at LSU in a course on Tribal Racism, which is the study of Racism in African tribal communities, because Americans refuse to believe anyone else is racist except American Whites......

We have a friend we call "our chocolate son". Much the same.
Collins hails from Kenya, got his BS and MS degrees here, on a cross-country scholarship.
He wants to be an MD, eventually - and is busting his hump to get into nursing school, right now.
A fine worker, who despises "Mooslims" and lazy folks.
Several black students we've known are fine men, who despise the ghetto mentality - and we're proud to have known them.

Bubba Wallace would, most likely, not be welcome in our circle of friends.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The Kaepernick of NASCAR: The sport has reached a new low.

That says it all right there.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bubba is black?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
How does Wallace have any self respect knowing he is the token negro for nascar?

GOA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The Kaepernick of NASCAR: The sport has reached a new low.

That says it all right there.

I take great exception to it being called a sport.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
In my experience, most educated African blacks have nothing but contempt for African Americans.

As for the Bubba's garage pull rope, I understand the FBI sent 18 agents to investigate it. Must be why they haven't had time to complete their investigation of Hunter Biden's laptop yet.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BFaucett

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

How this idiot even knows to put it in Drive and turn left is beyond me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Wyoming, excellent point, I have also visited with blacks that have imigrated to the U.S. and or going to school. They do not have the same attitude and you owe me belief many blacks here have. I recently talked to à black guy from Brazil he understood and was more informed about whats going on here then blacks born here.

I have another friend that is half black and from Sao Paulo, he is married now and teaches cello and music theory in Williamsburg Va area. He claims Brazil is by far the worst at the treatment of their own black people and he loves it here.....

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Bubba is (Half) black?

Fixed it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Wallace giving his uneducated ignorant opinion to keep his ghetto liberal fans happy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slg888
Wallace giving his uneducated ignorant opinion to keep his ghetto liberal fans happy.

Liberals are about all NASCAR has left.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NASCAR has been going down the toilet for years. Turned their backs on the traditional short tracks in the south, for cookie cutter 1.5 mile tracks in bigger TV markets. Been a fan for over 50 years, mostly of Junior Johnson, then Earnhardt and a few others. Remember when the only races on TV, were on Wide World of Sports and an occasional race on CBS.

ESPN brought them into the modern era of TV coverage and growing popularity, then ESPN was dropped like a used stripper, for big money on FOX and NBC. New rules and other BS have ruined it for older fans.

Last year Kyle Larson was fired by his owner Ganassi and suspended by NASCAR, for dropping an N bomb on TV. This year Larson is the champion, after being picked up by Hendrick. I liked how that turned out. Bubba is an entitled little asshat and should get what he deserves.

BTW, North Carolina had dumped millions into restoring North Wilkesboro Speedway. Like to see that track back on the schedule and they can stick Chicago and a few other tracks where the sun don't shine.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This is what you say when you want to be sure to always be invited to be on the view with joy and whoopie
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 78 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,652
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.