Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Some are volunteers, some are paid.

True.

Others volunteer based on Community Service owed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
My Money ain’t enough anymore. Now I’ve got to apologize for being racist!
I have never in my life walked by one of their kettles without dropping in a couple dollars. They were always pretty high on my list due to their response in the Johnstown Flood of 1977. Before the water had even went down, they were on the scene with food, water, and coffee.
But just as the left has poisoned everything else I ever had respect for, I don’t know why I’m surprised at this.
7mm

I’ve always kind of wondered what level of idiot gives money to a total stranger ringing a bell.

Thanks for raising your hand.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They clearly don't approve of my type. Oh well, more $ in my pocket.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for bringing this travesty to my attention, didn’t wanna believe it but it appears to be true. Not a thin dime from me from here on in either.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GAGoober
You couldn’t make this stuff up.

You can say that again. I had to double check it wasn't the Babylon Bee.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Let's hope it's another instance of going woke then going broke.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Print a copy of the story and drop it in every SA bucket you walk past this holiday season

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Slope77
Print a copy of the story and drop it in every SA bucket you walk past this holiday season

Bingo! In a sealed envelope, so you have time to get into your car and drive away before Santa notices what you dropped in there.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think a lot of you gals need to stop and ask yourself why you would ever give money to a total stranger.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I've given to them for 50 years or so. Not another dime from me.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
I think a lot of you gals need to stop and ask yourself why you would ever give money to a total stranger.

She had a perfect ass and was wearing a string panty... and sliding upside down on a pole?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Some folks around here need to slow down and do a bit of reading and research before diving off of the high board into the "Pool Of Stupid".

Fully read the statements of the Salvation Army Commander in Oct of this year regarding their response to "critical race theory" (he puts it in lower case letters), fully read that .pdf document that was linked, and understand the teachings of Jesus Christ regarding how God feels about everyone.

Nothing they say advocates that white people should apologize for being racist unless they are racist, and that is in the context of a conversation with folks they are racist against!

Jesus taught us that all are the same and he taught by example of how to treat others who were hated because of their origins, ethnicity, or disability. That is the core of what the SA is STILL saying.
Yes they do offer support to the LGBTxyz... community, but they also do so to everyone because, as the Bible teaches us, "all have sinned and fallen short of the grace of God".

SMH...

Ed

Sometimes people don't have to tell you what they are doing for you to figure out what they are doing.............Sometimes.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Columbia & Berkely, 1 and 2.

Nice source, dipchit!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
First thing to do is find out if this is true. I have given them money over the years because they seem to be a good mix of Christianity and actual hands on charity. I am willing to investigate before I ditch them.

That said I am getting damn tired of being accused of racism against blacks and now it seems Asians and Hispanics are getting accused of discriminating against the black African Negro race. Most people I know want black people to do well.

Black people, even the not guilty ones may soon as Ben Franklin said in another case convert their accusations into realities. I'm tired of this constant racism accusation and no one can point to anything racist in my past actions. I for one am losing patience and sympathy for the black race. And my best neighbor who is one of my closest friends is black, and this is not the typical "I have a black friend" remark. He is a real friend and I have no doubt he would be a pall bearer if I kick off tonight. Nonetheless this constant race baiting is turning me negative on the black race and they need to stand up and disavow this crap.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I never heard of centralnovanews before. are they credible?

I have always heard the SA did more good in WWII than the ARC, and more for the troops.

WWJD?

If you pulled your head out of your ass you'd probably hear better.

donut boy! still stealing from women's pocketbooks? still proud of it?

I bet you poach, most thieves will poach if they get a chance.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
I guess I will have to rethink giving them a donation each year. They were always a favorite as they used the donated money for good causes as opposed to corporate salary and fund raising. Oh well maybe some other charity will step up.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
As far as charities go I recall that the Salvation Army gave 98%+ of the contributions back to their programs. Contrast that with the thieves at the Susan G Komen foundation and others like that, they only give roughly 55% of their take back to their stated cause. That’s how the CEOs of “non-profits” get rich while fleecing the gullible or well intentioned.

The United Way is another good one.iirc

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
To be honest I quit giving to them a long time ago when I was informed that they gave to inmates familys and kids.

Dad is in prison so let's finance his family and children. No, the children should not suffer but there are TONS of familys out there that deserve the donations more.

Where do they get their cockamamie ideas?

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

GFY Suckitmore... Give your life, IDC. You're a piece of trash

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Knew a woman that worked for them years ago. She discovered some funny business concerning money and was told to be a good little soldier and keep her mouth shut. Lots of better places to donate, St. Jude is a pretty safe bet. We have a local community charity run by a mix of churches that distributes food and clothing, plus teaches reading and job-skills. Teach a man to fish and all that…

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
White people are not racist, and I can prove it !

The color white has ALL the colors of the rainbow, that is it contains ALL of the colors in the visual spectrum.

Therefore, it is not possible for a white to be racist !

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.