Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Little Johnny and the eel

Seven-year-old little Johnny, like other boys his age, are rather curious. He had been hearing quite a bit about courting from the other boys, and he wondered just what it was all about. One day he asked his mother, and she became quite flustered. Instead of explaining things to Johnny, she told him to hide behind the curtains later that night and watch his older sister and her boyfriend. So he did this, and the next morning he gave this account of what happened to his mother at the breakfast table:

Sis and her boyfriend sat down and talked for awhile. Then he turned off most of the lights and started kissing and hugging her. I figured Sis must be getting sick because her face started to look funny. He must have thought so, too, because he put his hand inside her shirt to feel her heart, just like the doctor does. Except he’s not as good as the doctor ’cause he had an awful hard time finding it and kept feeling all over for it.

He started getting sick, too, ’cause pretty soon both of them started panting like Rover and getting all out of breath. His other hand must have been getting cold ’cause he put it under her skirt to warm it up. About this time, Sis got toward the end of the couch. This was when the fever started. I know it was a fever because Sis told him she was really HOT.

Finally, I found out what was making them so sick…a big eel had gotten inside his pants, somehow. It just jumped out of his pants and stood there about 9 inches long. Honest!! Anyway, he grabbed it in one hand and her mouth fell open, and she started calling out to God and stuff like that. I should tell her about the ones I saw at the lake!

Anyway, Sis got real brave and tried to kill the eel by biting his head off. All of a sudden, she made a noise and let the eel go…I guess it bit her back. Then she grabbed it with both hands and held it tight while he took a muzzle out of his pocket and slipped it over the eel’s head to keep it from biting again.

Sis lay back and spread her legs so she could get a scissors lock on it. And he helped by laying on top of the eel. The eel put up a hell of a fight. Oops, sorry, Mom. I know I’m not supposed to say that word. Sis started groaning and sqealing and her boyfriend almost upset the couch. I guess they wanted to kill the eel by squishing it between them.

After awhile, they both quit moving and gave a great sigh. Her boyfriend sat up and, sure enough, they had killed the eel. I knew it was dead because it hung there limp and some of its guts were hanging out. Sis and her boyfriend were tired from the battle, but they went on courting anyway. He started hugging and kissing her again. And, by golly, that old eel wasn’t dead after all! It jumped straight up and started to fight again. I guess eels are like cats…they have 9 lives or something.

This time Sis jumped up and tried to kill the eel by sitting on it. After about 35 minutes of struggling, they finally killed the eel for real this time. I know it was really dead ’cause I saw Sis’ boyfriend peel off its skin and flush it down the toilet.

DADDY, DADDY, COME QUICK!!! MOM FELL OUT OF THE CHAIR, AND SHE’S NOT MOVING!!!”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
One day little Jonny was at his house asleep until he heard his parents arguing and his mom called the dad a "bastard" and the dad called the mom a "bitch".
So little Jonny asked, "dad what does bitch and bastard mean?"
Then his dad said it meant "ladies and gentlemen."
So the next day little Jonny was upstairs in his room until he heard his mom moaning.
He walked into their room and the mom said "feel my titties" and the dad said "choke on my dick".
Little Jonny asked, "dad what does titties and dicks mean?"
So his dad said "coats and jackets."
Then it was Thanksgiving and they were having family over for the day and Little Jonny went upstairs and heard his dad say "[bleep]!"
Because he had cut himself.
And Little Jonny said, "dad what does [bleep] mean?"
So his dad said "it means wiping shaving cream off my face."
So little Jonny went back downstairs and his mom was in the kitchen stuffing a turkey and she yelled: "[bleep]!"
So little Jonny asked, "what does [bleep] mean?"
And she said "stuffing the turkey."
Then the doorbell rang, and Little Jonny opened the door and said: "hello bitches and bastards put your titties and dicks on the coat racket, my dads, upstairs wiping the [bleep] off his face and my moms in the kitchen [bleep] the turkey!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The class had been really good all month so the teacher brought them a treat. It was honey buns fresh from the local bakery.

She made them put their heads down on their desks covering their eyes while she walked around putting one on each desk.

She said... "OK kids as soon as someone can guess what the surprise is you can have them."

Nobody could figure it out, so she gave them a hint. "It's something your mom might call your dad when he comes home from work", she said.

That's when Little Johnny yelled out... "Dont eat 'em guys, they're azzholes."

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Teacher was holding a vocabulary lesson for the class, and asked if someone could use the word “beautiful” in a sentence. Little Johnny waved his hand real hard and said, “I can use it twice in the same sentence, ‘cause I heard my Dad do it”.

Sis came home last night and told my folks she was preganant. Dad says, “That’s beautiful, just fugging beautiful!”

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Little Johnny is telling the kids My Dad eats lightbulbs. The teacher overhears it and says thats not true he said yes it is, last night he said to my mom turn off the light and ill eat it.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Little Johnny was in health class and the topic was the male reproductive system.

Johnny pointed at the text book and said “I know what this is, my dad has two of them.”

The teachers asks if Johnny was sure about that and Johnny said “Yep, he uses the little one to go pee and the big one to brush our babysitter’s teeth.”

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Teacher told her class to use the following word In a sentence..... Facinate ...
Little Mary said..... Our cat had kittens last night, and I was fascinated.
Teacher said not quite. Fascinated is past tense.
We need to use the singular word facinate.
Little Jeanie stood up and said..... I saw a whale and it was facinating !
Teacher said.
. No that's plural....
Little Johnny stood up and said..... My Aunt Gina has a pink sweater with 12 buttons, but her tits are so big she can only facinate......

Hang on tight !
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
😂😂😂😂😂

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,303
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.