HPA, House Plant Association?

GOA

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by deflave
The moral of this story is to mind your own fugking business.

Failure to do so has three dipschits going to prison for the rest of their life and another dipschit dead as Dillinger because he liked to poke around other people’s schit.

Don’t do that.

According to a few dumbphucks here, you're not a patriotic American if you don't jump in the back of Bubba's pickup with your 12 gauge and chase down suspected trespassers.

That pretty much sums up the regulars here. Thread can end now.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Coming from someone who's only been here since 17'. Go for it old salt lol

Go Fugggg youself Dumbass, how's that for low intellect? Go ahead and keep talking, others can see how low your intellect is, I just like making it easy for them.

I seemed to have struck a nerve mentioning intelligence, that arrow didn't have to penetrate too deep lol

Still haven't told us what HPA is ?, must be some gay forum or something huh ?

Intelligence lol, something you have no idea about.

Ya, a gay forum, why don't you tell me about it. Dumbass

Do STFU, real men are trying to have a conversation.

Thanks & have a great holiday

“Real men”….lol, is that what “real mean” do??? Talk on gay Internet forums???

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
HPA, House Plant Association?

I don't know what the fool is talking about , he's just an attack dog....somebody's sockpuppet

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Dog obviously wasn’t out to kill him. Looked like a ridgeback or cross thereof maybe?

But did the burglar perceive that his rights were being violated by that dog? That's the important question.

Why would that matter?

Agreed.

Anyone who would equate the dog in the video with the defendants in the Arbery case is dumber than a box of rocks.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yep. The dog is of higher IQ, that's for sure.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Those guys fricked up. They are also being sacrificed to the gods of wokeness. Had the exact situation occurred with a methy white guy, they would be home today. But it happened in an election year in a crucial state and it was necessary to drum everything up.

They were technically wrong. But I think justice would have been a plea to manslaughter and some time in the pen. They had no records, were good citizens, were trying, if misguidedly, to do what they perceived as right. This country was founded upon the idea of civic minded men picking up guns and protecting lives and property. If we’re going to get out of this mess we’re in now, a lot of them are going to have to do it again.

Those men did not set out to kill a black guy or anyone else. [bleep] spiraled, mainly based on the actions of the victim. Maybe he was justified. Maybe he was frightened. But there isn’t a soul in America with more than a room temperature IQ who actually believes Arberry would have come to any harm had he simply stopped and said, “What do you want?”

The deal with young black men is that they will fight. Some of them only know how to fight, nothing else. A confrontation with one is likely to escalate. They don’t follow the same rules of confrontations you grew up with. When it escalates, you are very likely to very quickly be in a fight for your life. In today’s climate, you had better be right.

None of that matters one bit. Those dipshits had no legal right to stop Arbery, period. Their illegal (and stupid) actions caused the entire situation. End of story.

Enjoy the schithole that Oregon is. I can see by your post that you well and truly deserve it.

Lol, can't defend your argument about the case so have to deflect. Typical.

No, I absolutely made the argument and you rejected it. Hell, I even said that they were wrong. You came back with your snarky ass. So, just enjoy the schithole that Oregon as become and continue to let cops let Antifa run wild in your streets. Meanwhile, in America we’re doing our best to keep that from happening.

Antifa isn't running wild in the streets where I live, but nice deflection.

You live in Oregon and if they want to they will. Just call the cops and wait on them to come out and take care of the problem.

Lol, you're one ignorant dumbfugg. What state do you live in?

Hey dumbfugg, afraid to answer the question?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Moose_HNTR
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Why would you believe the Police had even been summoned?

Why would you believe these criminals had any intention of you surviving this encounter? Often times criminals kill the witness.

For God's sake. You have told us that you are so paranoid of being attacked, that you keep a pistol plastic wrapped in the shower.

Now you tell us that a right minded individual would not attempt to defend himself when apprehended on street by three crazy crackers.

When would you have drawn your CCW and started shooting at the McMichaels? Arbery had no CCW. What choice did he have other than attempt to disarm what he thought was his would be killer?

Look, that’s just bullschit. Don’t pour it on too thick. That kid was there up to no good and he was running because he knew he was up to no good. And no, I’m not excusing the actions of the idiots but this guy was not thinking that these people were criminals intent on murdering him. He got caught fricking around in a house where he shouldn’t have been and he was trying to get away.

That’s what happened.

Really? Arbery knew he had committed no crime that day, except possibly a nuisance tresspass.

He knew he had no evidence of any crime on his person. He had ZERO reason to fear any interaction with the Police.

Do you think that maybe he believed a bunch of men displaying weapons chasing him in motor vehicles screaming that they were going to kill him might just carry out that threat.

You are really certain that the thought of the Klan trading their horses for pickup trucks never entered his mind.

Do you really believe Arbery had never heard of a black man being pursued, beaten, and killed by white men for no good reason.

Quit watching TV movies. The Klan ain’t been a thing in 60 years and was highly overblown even then. No, he did not have a reasonable fear of something bad happening to him just because he was black.

Stay in Idaho and quit opining on schit for which you have no frame of reference.

Your perceptions and mine are of no relevance in this case. We can only guess as to Arbery's perceptions.

There are some things of which we do have sure and certain knowledge. We know the minds of young blacks are filled with propaganda telling them the evil, angry, "White Male" is out to get them.

And we know it has not been all that long since the last black man was killed on the street by white men.

Please tell us more about what black people think. One thing is obvious, morons like yourself don’t know Jack s h I t.

Blacks as a whole lack the impulse control, and IQ to complete for good paying jobs with Caucasians and Asians. Blacks are never going to admit that they have a statistically proven lower IQ and less impulse control. A certain percentage of whites be it liberal snowflake well intentioned idiots or pure race baiters will feed into that frustration and anger making it worse. The end result is a frustrated, low impulse control group that blames whites and slavery for their problems and looking to take it out on whites.

It’s terrifying that people would think such a thing, much less put it in writing. The world will be a better place when you are no longer a part of it.

This place is full of them. These mouthbreathers are the reason the liberals and the media are able to leverage the race baiting.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 11/26/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Lives in Idaho because he loves living in a high violent crime area with a highly diverse population lol. Its always good for a laugh talking to woketard liberals in western states who lecture you on racism and violent crime and the importance of diversity.. Sell your house and move all of your family to E St Louis , Hotlanta, Memphis, or west Philadelphia or Baltimore. Stick all of your grand kids in the diverse public school systems and remove the metal bars from your windows and replace your triple lock metal front door with a regular Idaho wood door. lol

Just more useless virtue signaling

Why would you believe the Police had even been summoned?

Why would you believe these criminals had any intention of you surviving this encounter? Often times criminals kill the witness.

For God's sake. You have told us that you are so paranoid of being attacked, that you keep a pistol plastic wrapped in the shower.

Now you tell us that a right minded individual would not attempt to defend himself when apprehended on street by three crazy crackers.

When would you have drawn your CCW and started shooting at the McMichaels? Arbery had no CCW. What choice did he have other than attempt to disarm what he thought was his would be killer?

Look, that’s just bullschit. Don’t pour it on too thick. That kid was there up to no good and he was running because he knew he was up to no good. And no, I’m not excusing the actions of the idiots but this guy was not thinking that these people were criminals intent on murdering him. He got caught fricking around in a house where he shouldn’t have been and he was trying to get away.

That’s what happened.

Really? Arbery knew he had committed no crime that day, except possibly a nuisance tresspass.

He knew he had no evidence of any crime on his person. He had ZERO reason to fear any interaction with the Police.

Do you think that maybe he believed a bunch of men displaying weapons chasing him in motor vehicles screaming that they were going to kill him might just carry out that threat.

You are really certain that the thought of the Klan trading their horses for pickup trucks never entered his mind.

Do you really believe Arbery had never heard of a black man being pursued, beaten, and killed by white men for no good reason.

Quit watching TV movies. The Klan ain’t been a thing in 60 years and was highly overblown even then. No, he did not have a reasonable fear of something bad happening to him just because he was black.

Stay in Idaho and quit opining on schit for which you have no frame of reference.

Your perceptions and mine are of no relevance in this case. We can only guess as to Arbery's perceptions.

There are some things of which we do have sure and certain knowledge. We know the minds of young blacks are filled with propaganda telling them the evil, angry, "White Male" is out to get them.

And we know it has not been all that long since the last black man was killed on the street by white men.

Last edited by ribka; 11/26/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Oh, I’m sorry. I have family, unlike you apparently, so I was a bit preoccupied yesterday. Texas

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL he's in Tejas dumbass and he's an attorney. Probably a little smarter than you

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

LOL he's in Tejas dumbass and he's a attorney. Probably a little smarter than you

obviously

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka

Colin Flaherty spotlighted this otherwise unreported phenomenon till he was barred from social media.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hawkeye I didn't réalisé the campfire was woke. And based on law and scientific fact. Wow

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Oh, I’m sorry. I have family, unlike you apparently, so I was a bit preoccupied yesterday. Texas

I'm surprised you have time to post at all between fighting crime in the major cities and patrolling the border. After all, aren't those locations your responsibility as a Texas resident?

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

LOL he's in Tejas dumbass and he's a attorney. Probably a little smarter than you

Plenty of experience dealing with attorneys, and not all are geniuses, dumbass.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The moral of this story is to mind your own fugking business.

Failure to do so has three dipschits going to prison for the rest of their life and another dipschit dead as Dillinger because he liked to poke around other people’s schit.

Don’t do that.

According to a few dumbphucks here, you're not a patriotic American if you don't jump in the back of Bubba's pickup with your 12 gauge and chase down suspected trespassers.

That pretty much sums up the regulars here. Thread can end now.
suck it sock puppet.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Blacks çan shoot at à crowd of people to get one guy. BLM only cares if à white person shoots à black person. In Chicago 50-60 blacks get shot in à weekend wheres BLM, asking to defund the police. The Arbry case is unfortunate for everyone but if you think the vidéo guy deserved à murder chargé you are wrong. And playing the race card. And there is scientific data to back up one the the persons post he is not stupid. Just not politically correct as Biden and Fauci say follow the science. I accept the fact that asians on the average have a higher IQ then whites.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That vid was funny.

I wonder where that took place.

I loved the little white emergency backup dog running in at the end. LMAO

Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,390 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.