Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Govt guy No.1:

"We are losing control of our subjects. Some of them are not as stupid as we thought. How are we ever going to convince them to vaccinate their kids who literally have nothing to gain by it, or will not be adversely affect by Covid?"

Govt guy No.2:

"I know! We'll say there's a NEW VARIANT that is especially deadly and contagious to kids!"

Govt guy No.1:

"Great idea! Call our people at CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of our network, and order them to hammer the subjects with this story during Thanksgiving so that as much panic as possible will be injected."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Govt guy No.1:

"We are losing control of our subjects. Some of them are not as stupid as we thought. How are we ever going to convince them to vaccinate their kids who literally have nothing to gain by it, or will not be adversely affect by Covid?"

Govt guy No.2:

"I know! We'll say there's a NEW VARIANT that is especially deadly and contagious to kids!"

Govt guy No.1:

"Great idea! Call our people at CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of our network, and order them to hammer the subjects with this story during Thanksgiving so that as much panic as possible will be injected."

Exactly.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Viruses always mutate, usually to less harmful strains. My wife and I both learned that in achool, but neither of us learned it until after high school.

In other news: Water is wet.

Well, not the Chyna Flu, its jes gittin stronger an stronger and if you dont get the coming 42 jabs its gonna killya. Its killin more an more folks all over tha world what even got tha jabs. Well, that or something is anyway.
wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Life goes on.

Well, Marvelous Marvin Haggler got the jab and might disagree with that, if he could, as well as many thousands of others who got the jab.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I would appreciate it if whoever posted the news a few weeks ago bout a new dangerous virus coming would post that again so we could see if that is the same virus being talked about here now, especially in light of the statement by B and M Gates about a year ago that "This current Covid 19 virus isnt bad but the next one coming will get everyone's attention."

I have no doubts a bad one is coming, but the vax is not the answer to surviving it.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Life goes on.

Does it? We should nuke china while we still can... And Russia, just because...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They gunna ride that covid pony right into the ground, then resurrect it so they can ride it into the ground again.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They cannot even find & ID the original strain, or the so-called Delta strain or this one either.................no tests that are valid, no tests than are reliable & no tests than can ID any difference in strains.

But now they can accurately ID a new strain & tell us that Patient A has one strain will Patient X has a new & different one?

MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In South Africa, called B.1.1.529. They say it's very contagious in young people. More BS on the left? Another way to sell more vaccine? Is this the 15th time it's been posted?

Just another item to continue the 'fear factor' and a way to keep all the sheep under gov't's control... Eff 'em. For whatever they come up with, I will NOT comply...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Is anyone surprised?

Is your local hospital still overran with idiots?

LOL

Logan Health, the parent co. that owns all the hospitals in the Flathead and others around the state is now, in spite of state law, mandating all employees get vaccinated because ya know, the vaxx works...so yes, still overrun.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Interesting, just as they are approving the shots for kids a new variant that's really dangerous for kids comes out. We should be seeing public service announcements soon telling everyone they must get their kids jabbed.

Bb

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 158XTP
So will this variant also fail to kill more than diabetes globally and somehow miss most of the 2nd and 3rd world?

Im still waiting for the largely unprotected, overcrowded and disobedient populations of about 75 african, asian and south american countries to start clocking up the 50-100 million deaths a year this disease was supposed to be able to cause.

.. Covid 1.0 barely beat diaorhea deaths golbally, delta barely beat diabetes deaths. I tell you if this was a chinese bioweapon all those scientists should lose their jobs because its a complate fail. All they can come up with including that idiot talking rat creature fauci is something 3 x less likely to kill westerners in their lives than being fat.

I think the most damage the chinese could do would be to buy stocks in Mcdonalds and insist on slightly more grease in the burgers laugh

grin

Tarquin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Stay tuned to the show:What Variant is Next.

New show a month or the new year whatever comes first.

Be the first to own the shirt,call now.

OH and don't forget the flu.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Is anyone surprised?

Is your local hospital still overran with idiots?

LOL

Logan Health, the parent co. that owns all the hospitals in the Flathead and others around the state is now, in spite of state law, mandating all employees get vaccinated because ya know, the vaxx works...so yes, still overrun.

But hey man, they have the SEIU now to protect them.

I wonder if their commissar's are pushing back any lol.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Great buys in the stock market this morning. Picked up more SHLX, SU and WLL

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’m still trying to figure out wtf “daorhea” is?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did I hear correctly that the newest variant will be called the "Epsilon variant"? That would make sense as Epsilon comes after Delta in the Greek alphabet. Followed by Zeta, Theta, Iota. Kappa, Lambda, etc. etc.. This chit will never end; when they run out of characters in the Greek alphabet I'm sure they will come up with some sort of cute naming scheme. With a new booster shot required for each one ad infinitum.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm still waiting on 3/4 of the Campfire to apologize for their stupidity.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
They cannot even find & ID the original strain, or the so-called Delta strain or this one either.................no tests that are valid, no tests than are reliable & no tests than can ID any difference in strains.

But now they can accurately ID a new strain & tell us that Patient A has one strain will Patient X has a new & different one?

MM

LOL. Yep. Exactly. Folks dying in hospitals are more likely dying from Remdesivir than from anything called COVID-19.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (450yukon, 673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 27 invisible), 1,495 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,864
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.