R

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Intruders aren’t suppose to be there, this guy was, apparently.

He should have let those two handle their business and kept his big vajayjay in the house, unless it got physical.

So you didn't watch the videos? How was the guy supposed to "be there"? Especially after being told to leave? If my dogs sound off and I go check what is going on armed on my property and the trespassers refuse to leave are you saying I should go back inside and let them continue wandering around my house setting the dogs off? Wait for the Sheriff? That could take a while out here in the sticks. You do you. Be confronted and then go hide. Sounds about right.

He didn’t live there alone, his whore GF lived there too. That man’s business was with her and their sons. It was none of his business.

This was HER home too.

Funny post so they are supposed to take a vote on whether or not the guy can push the guy around in his own yard? You are pitiful. If as you say the mans business was with her and her sons he should have left and she could have met with him elsewhere. Suppose the woman was not with her ex because in the past he had been violent with her? He certainly exhibited aggressive behavior.

Violent past? You’re doing SWAG now.

Keep my kids from me and I’d be really pissed too.

So why do you think the two were no longer married? Obviously the courts felt there was a reason for limited visitation. Are you sure he had no violent past? If the situation was that you were in the "boyfriends" shoes would you let the guy push you around in front of your woman? On your front porch? Do you think a physical fight in the front yard would have been a better idea? You would be all for gettin your @ss kicked in your own front yard?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He should have let those two handle their business and kept his big vajayjay in the house, unless it got physical.

So you didn't watch the videos? How was the guy supposed to "be there"? Especially after being told to leave? If my dogs sound off and I go check what is going on armed on my property and the trespassers refuse to leave are you saying I should go back inside and let them continue wandering around my house setting the dogs off? Wait for the Sheriff? That could take a while out here in the sticks. You do you. Be confronted and then go hide. Sounds about right.

He didn’t live there alone, his whore GF lived there too. That man’s business was with her and their sons. It was none of his business.

This was HER home too.

Funny post so they are supposed to take a vote on whether or not the guy can push the guy around in his own yard? You are pitiful. If as you say the mans business was with her and her sons he should have left and she could have met with him elsewhere. Suppose the woman was not with her ex because in the past he had been violent with her? He certainly exhibited aggressive behavior.

So why do you think the two were no longer married? Obviously the courts felt there was a reason for limited visitation. Are you sure he had no violent past? If the situation was that you were in the "boyfriends" shoes would you let the guy push you around in front of your woman? On your front porch? Do you think a physical fight in the front yard would have been a better idea? You would be all for gettin your @ss kicked in your own front yard?

I think if he had a violent past it would be in that article, or at least one article. If it was very violent he might not have had visitation at all. Most dads get screwed on visitation, you should know that.

But to answer your other question, I wouldn’t be with a skank that screwed her kids daddy out of his time with his boys. Little man is a double jay jay for condoning it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Next time one of my wife’s friends come over, that I don’t like I’m gonna tell her to leave. She don’t? I’ll shoot that bitch.

This is my [bleep] house. 😆

Well if he/she is bigger than you and pushing you around maybe you should cowboy up and tell him to leave. Or take the @sswhipping. You choose.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Legally speaking Its always smart to initiate physical confrontation and immediately escalate the situation to physical violence and eventually deadly force when you could have just simply walked away.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

This was HER home too.

I think if he had a violent past it would be in that article, or at least one article. If it was very violent he might not have had visitation at all. Most dads get screwed on visitation, you should know that.

But to answer your other question, I wouldn’t be with a skank that screwed her kids daddy out of his time with his boys. Little man is a double jay jay for condoning it.

The circumstances of the Skank thing are not clear. Still I am not letting anyone push me around on my own porch. As for the violent past thing being in the article typically the deceased gets a bit of leeway since he is deceased. Could be the newspaper feels like you do, that no one has the right to say who is on their property.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I don't read anything written by the Washington Post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
I don't read anything written by the Washington Post.

It’s the New York post.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Legally speaking Its always smart to initiate physical confrontation and immediately escalate the situation to physical violence and eventually deadly force when you could have just simply walked away.

Why would the "boyfriend" have to walk away, he was on his own property. Why couldn't the ex walk away? Did he have to commit suicide?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by broomd

Not a verbal argument at all, he told the guy to get off his property. There is no argument after that. Once you are told to leave, even for trespassing (which you seem to not understand the implication of) if you don't leave you are the aggressor. It is true that you cannot just shoot someone you see across your pasture trespassing. If you confront the intruder and he does not leave the situation has changed to the trespasser being the aggressor. Wait for the Game Warden? Suppose he starts pushing you around and grabs your gun? I agree the incident should not have happened and it would not have if the trespasser had left when asked.

This man was picking up his son, where else was he supposed to go? He had to be at this place at this given time to retrieve his son.

Good lord. His was not there.
Some of you guys and your logic are baffling.
His son was not there. He should left and picked him up at his ex's mother's house, where the son was at.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Watched the video but have not read the over 200 posts. A man on his own property has a right to arm himself at any time and in this case a hostile visitor was present and refusing to leave. When a struggle over a single firearm or knife happens both parties are considered armed. I was taught to retain possession of my weapon at all costs. The same right to defend a weapon goes with a private citizen as well as law enforcement. Did the homeowner/boyfriend have the right to arm himself? I would say yes. Did the visitor have the right to be there? I would say no. Were they both armed? I would say yes in that the visitor was angry and appeared stronger and actively tried to take possession of the weapon.

I sure hope that pu**y is really good because it sure has caused a lot of trouble.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The most remarkable thing to me about this video, is how clearly it illustrates that you can be here one minute and gone the next. What ever happens going forward, the big guy is dead forever.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There were many mistakes that lead to that guy's death.

He should have left when told to.

Gun should have been left in the house, and the police called.

Never fire a warning shot.

When someone has a gun and tells you to leave their property... Leave. Don't assault the gun guy and try to get the gun away from him.

I'm pretty sure the grand jury will true bill the shooter, depending on the DA's recommendation.

Yep. Lots of mistakes by both.

Dumbass # 1 should have stayed in the house. And shouldn’t have bought out his gun. And never should have fired a warning shot. That’s not legal. And bringing a gun into an argument was more stupidity. He should have called the cops.

Dumbass # 2 should have left when told to leave. And never should have tried to take the gun. And should’ve called the Cops.

Results: Dumbass # 1 will be charged with some degree of Homicide after the Grand Jury convenes.

Dumbass # 2 is Dead. He should have walked away and called the Cops.

You can’t shoot someone for Trespass in TX. Or being an asswhole. Both dumbasses lost here. One lost his life. The other is about to lose his freedom.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/27/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Little guy won the battle but will he win the war and will it be worth the cost?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Not a verbal argument at all, he told the guy to get off his property. There is no argument after that. Once you are told to leave, even for trespassing (which you seem to not understand the implication of) if you don't leave you are the aggressor. It is true that you cannot just shoot someone you see across your pasture trespassing. If you confront the intruder and he does not leave the situation has changed to the trespasser being the aggressor. Wait for the Game Warden? Suppose he starts pushing you around and grabs your gun? I agree the incident should not have happened and it would not have if the trespasser had left when asked.

This man was picking up his son, where else was he supposed to go? He had to be at this place at this given time to retrieve his son.

Good lord.

Sure but once he was told the boy was not there he should have left and called the Sheriff or just gone to where he was told the boy was. 3:15 is an odd time of day to pick up a kid. Are you saying the guy had every right to push the other guy around?

He hooked up with a woman who had baggage. He knew it . He knew to mind his own business. If he didnt think ex's would argue over their kids he is an idiot.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Little guy won the battle but will he win the war and will it be worth the cost?

She'll leave him when he is in prison and broke from the legal fees.

Two men's lives ruined and the woman will walk away Scott free with no responsibility.

I think there is a lesson here to be learned.

Last edited by ribka; 11/27/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

When someone has a gun and tells you to leave their property... Leave. Don't assault the gun guy and try to get the gun away from him.

I'm pretty sure the grand jury will true bill the shooter, depending on the DA's recommendation.

Dumbass # 1 should have stayed in the house. And shouldn’t have bought out his gun. And never should have fired a warning shot. That’s not legal. And bringing a gun into an argument was more stupidity. He should have called the cops.

Dumbass # 2 should have left when told to leave. And never should have tried to take the gun. And should’ve called the Cops.

Results: Dumbass # 1 will be charged with some degree of Homicide after the Grand Jury convenes.

You can’t shoot someone for Trespass in TX. Or being an asswhole. Both dumbasses lost here. One lost his life. The other is about to lose his freedom.

He wasn't shot for trespass or being an asswhole. He was shot because the other man was afraid of him. Probably thought the man was going to take away that loaded firearm. He might have done well to go inside and let those two argue it out. You can get into a lot of crap trying to take up for a woman when she ain't worth it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Pretty easy to see how this will go.
Despite Rambo Prosecuters and Defense lawyers here.

The prosecuted will likely ask the grand jury to indict.
They will.
And it's anybody's GUESS, how a jury will interpret the
dumphuckery both guys displayed.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not what I would have done, but I'm going to say that the dead guy not leaving when told to leave and becoming physical might be enough to keep the not smart guy out of prison.

There could be a LOT more to the story than what we see in a short video clip that could easily change my opinion.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jdm953

Good lord.

Sure but once he was told the boy was not there he should have left and called the Sheriff or just gone to where he was told the boy was. 3:15 is an odd time of day to pick up a kid. Are you saying the guy had every right to push the other guy around?

He hooked up with a woman who had baggage. He knew it . He knew to mind his own business. If he didnt think ex's would argue over their kids he is an idiot.

But did he feel the ex had a right to push him around on his own porch? He was actually minding his own business and property. He told the guy to leave and he did not. Would you go hide? How do you know the ex wouldn't go into the house?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Texas law is pretty clear on these issues and dad clearly advanced on the little guy.

Dad also verbalized that he would take the weapon from little guy and fugk him with it. Which would easily be interpreted as a threat of deadly force by most people.

Dad made two overt motions to grab the weapon. He was shot the second time.

Even if arrested and charged, Texas jury isn’t going to convict based on that video.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 12 of 72 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,160
Posts18,523,492
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.