Hop To
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Judman
Guess it comes down to how a guy wants to be treated/talked to as well. Been more than a couple guys had their heads bounced off the ground for talking like that, I won’t take it on the web, phone or face to face.. so for the “holier than thou” prim and proper that thinks they should advise a man on how they should behave, kiss my ass. Ingnore him, ignore the folks that won’t take his lip.

Not defending Stick, but I hope your virtuous crusade extends to everyone who makes mean or provocative shidt talking posts on here.

I don't have a dog in the fight either way, just like when Steelhead and Tom264 were going at it. Wasn't a clean side of the argument to be had.

Me as well.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guess it comes down to how a guy wants to be treated/talked to as well. Been more than a couple guys had their heads bounced off the ground for talking like that, I won’t take it on the web, phone or face to face.. so for the “holier than thou” prim and proper that thinks they should advise a man on how they should behave, kiss my ass. Ingnore him, ignore the folks that won’t take his lip.

I think that goes for a lot of folks on here.. bunch of internet tough guys. You are just a big ol love bug 😁. I will say their is a poster here that went as far as to calling alaska fish and game to say Larry was poaching deer.. Jesus is this what this forum has resorted to bunch of limp dicks ratting on each other..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have never seen so much outpouring of estrogen laden menses blood to prove so many people didn't care. If you didn't care you wouldn't hit the bait. Over and over and over and over. Replete with "look at how big my house is pictures.

Fugks sake it's a knitting circle

To be fair, while I'm just a poor, destitute broke dick that can't afford crap Chinese optics, that isn't my house. That's my cabin.

My house won't be paid off for a few more years.

Then, and only then, will I be able to swim in a sea of Super Snipers, like an eyebrowless, ferret faced, scrooge McDuck!!!!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Nice shanty shack.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

I think that goes for a lot of folks on here.. bunch of internet tough guys. You are just a big ol love bug 😁. I will say their is a poster here that went as far as to calling alaska fish and game to say Larry was poaching deer.. Jesus is this what this forum has resorted to bunch of limp dicks ratting on each other..

I haven’t heard that one yet. Unbelievable

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
I will say their is a poster here that went as far as to calling alaska fish and game to say Larry was poaching deer.

I seriously and sincerely hope that is not true.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Didn't Big Sticks insanity get passed down to his son, who blew his brains out when he could no longer stand for being Big Sticks offspring? Yeah, I went there......pass me the colored tape so I can emulate The Great One when I throw my rifle in a creek and take a picture of it.....

Yee ph ucking haw Texas is here.. I will say this all that back and forth between stick and the gang I never seen him talk about others family. I could be wrong on that. But here we have it guy bringing up the death of his kid. I’m sure if someone talked chit about your family. You be doing the classic campfire call out. Which is “hey fly down here come to my place say that to my face”, routine.

Edit I was wrong on stick talking chit about other family members.

Last edited by 79S; 11/28/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This thread is hilarious !

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Didn't Big Sticks insanity get passed down to his son, who blew his brains out when he could no longer stand for being Big Sticks offspring? Yeah, I went there......pass me the colored tape so I can emulate The Great One when I throw my rifle in a creek and take a picture of it.....

Yee ph ucking haw Texas is here.. I will say this all that back and forth between stick and the gang I never seen him talk about others family. I could be wrong on that. But here we have it guy bringing up the death of his kid. I’m sure if someone talked chit about your family. You be doing the classic campfire call out. Which is “hey fly down here come to my place say that to my face”, routine.

When I read those posts it makes me sick. Like bragging about raping a teenager.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Callout threads are always pure gold..... and rarely go the way the O.P. intended......

Oh and brother Gruff, gfy smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Edit I was wrong on stick talking chit about other family members.

Hahahaha!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I wasn't gonna open this thread because I knew it didn't apply to me.

Then I saw Conrad posting and thought, could someone please explain just WTF is going on here???

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey it’s all good, it’s just Dr bacon throat doin his thing, which is acceptable. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Jim, was that you playing bass at jitterbugs???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Callout threads are always pure gold..... and rarely go the way the O.P. intended......

Oh and brother Gruff, gfy smile

Hallooo brother Fubar. Long time no talk.

This isn't a callout thread, it's chumming the waters to see what bites.

He's reeled in quite a few.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
I have never seen so much outpouring of estrogen laden menses blood to prove so many people didn't care. If you didn't care you wouldn't hit the bait. Over and over and over and over. Replete with "look at how big my house is pictures.

Fugks sake it's a knitting circle

To be fair, while I'm just a poor, destitute broke dick that can't afford crap Chinese optics, that isn't my house. That's my cabin.

My house won't be paid off for a few more years.

Then, and only then, will I be able to swim in a sea of Super Snipers, like an eyebrowless, ferret faced, scrooge McDuck!!!!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

How in the hell did you afford all that with being fired and all?

Rob a bank?
assassin?
Prostitution?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

How in the hell did you afford all that with being fired and all?

Rob a bank?
assassin?
Prostitution?

My wife and I went to prom back in high school. She was our valedictorian in a class of around 1k, and I was the guy three different teachers warned her about going to prom with.

Let's just say I may have out punted my coverage.

😁

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I want to see some pictures of the inside of goalie’s lake front house.

👍🏼😬🦫

PS

Who ever painted it, did a nice job...At least from the view of it here on my couch. Grins

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Big Jim, was that you playing bass at jitterbugs???

If it was a big hairy white guy....then yes.

Played there a few times.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I want to see some pictures of the inside of goalie’s lake front house.

👍🏼😬🦫

PS

Who ever painted it, did a nice job...At least from the view of it here on my couch. Grins

Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (117LBS, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,804 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,360
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.