Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Oh come on guys .... Stick is fair game, treat him like the piñata he is.... it's fun smile

Stop it now Brian!!! You are very insecure!! 🤣🤣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Food for thought, I wouldn't hunt with Stick.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Regardless of provocation- I'd not sleep well knowing I gave someone else [bleep] about the suicide death of their son.

There's sniping and then there's that and I can't think of something lower or uglier to do/say. Regardless of provocation- zero moral high ground once one goes to that well.

Me

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Food for thought, I’m held to a lower standard now. 👍

Funny no one said a fuucking thing while huntin, texting etc until mathman a couple weeks ago, now it’s soooo very wrong. Like I said if it upsets you, scroll right on past.

Warning, when you see “big stick”, post, I’m gonna be right there fuucking with him, like I have since 2008. Bet on it. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Food for thought, I wouldn't hunt with Stick.

I'd hunt with Stick, shoot with him... and fish with him...

But his punctuation and grammar is atrocious...

Sister Mary from St. Bridget Middle School... would also beat his ass with a yard stick until his spelling improved... that is a fact.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
Oh come on guys .... Stick is fair game, treat him like the piñata he is.... it's fun smile

Yes this has been made clear to me...... Stick is like BLM , we are not to criticize...... that just makes me want to do it more... smile
Truth is, it isn't as fun as it used to be.
Hell, when I first did it half the campfire hated me for it..... now he is a laughing stock, kinda funny.
Free Fred! smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
This has nothing to do with Mathman. Zero.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yes this has been made clear to me...... Stick is like BLM , we are not to criticize...... that just makes me want to do it more... smile
Truth is, it isn't as fun as it used to be.
Hell, when I first did it half the campfire hated me for it..... now he is a laughing stock, kinda funny.
Free Fred! smile

Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Regardless of provocation- I'd not sleep well knowing I gave someone else [bleep] about the suicide death of their son.

There's sniping and then there's that and I can't think of something lower or uglier to do/say. Regardless of provocation- zero moral high ground once one goes to that well.

Lighten up Francis..... it's just Stick.... hell , he revels in the attention, good or bad

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ctsmith
This has nothing to do with Mathman. Zero.

Oh why no mention in a text? This isn’t new Clint, matter of fact “when I was a great guy”, family man etc, I was actually riding him a hellava lot harder than I do now. If a “buddy” flipped some fuucking puke as much shiit as some give bacon throat, I’d be laughing like the Larry fan boy club does, or rather, like I do now.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Lighten up Francis..... it's just Stick.... hell , he revels in the attention, good or bad

Did I stutter?

I have a son his son's age and the idea of going through that is not something I'd wish on anyone. Generally have a pretty low opinion of those using it as a barb.

Not how I chose to live my life or the person I want to be but you do you.

Me

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thats excellent advice, “you do you”. Some should adhere to that

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did I stutter?

I have a son his son's age and the idea of going through that is not something I'd wish on anyone. Generally have a pretty low opinion of those using it as a barb.

Not how I chose to live my life or the person I want to be but you do you.

I did not say it.....
Good virtue signaling on your part though

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by 12344mag

How in the hell did you afford all that with being fired and all?

Rob a bank?
assassin?
Prostitution?

My wife and I went to prom back in high school. She was our valedictorian in a class of around 1k, and I was the guy three different teachers warned her about going to prom with.

Let's just say I may have out punted my coverage.

😁

Lol, I think most of us here out punted our average.

I started dating my wife after high school, Lol, the high school disciplinarian was her God Father, he begged my MIL to get her away from me. Wife told the MIL it wasn't any of her business anymore.

Still to this day my wife can't stand get along pussy men. She's told me more than once, I'm so glad your not like that puss.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Teal.... I don't make a habit of giving a fuuck about whitetrash losers or their families. Life is too short for that losing gig.
I save my give a fuucks for good people and even then I am cautious.... snowfake is not my M.O.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh and Teal.... I don't make a habit of giving a fuuck about whitetrash losers or their families. Life is too short for that losing gig.
I save my give a fuucks for good people and even then I am cautious.... snowfake is not my M.O.

Boy ain’t that the truth, sure learn some things, that’s for sure. Lotta butt hurt, by folks claiming others are butt hurt. Where’s the happy medium? Guys trying to make a living on exploiting hunting, guys testing scopes in playgrounds, or cuunts calling your grandson “baby wuhan”?? People sure are funny

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Boy ain’t that the truth, sure learn some things, that’s for sure. Lotta butt hurt, by folks claiming others are butt hurt. Where’s the happy medium? Guys trying to make a living on exploiting hunting, guys testing scopes in playgrounds, or cuunts calling your grandson “baby wuhan”?? People sure are funny

Puzzling indeed brother Jud....
I tend to view your interactions with Stick as public service announcements..... hahahhahahahaha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I tend to view your interactions with Stick as public service announcements..... hahahhahahahaha

It’s became a hobby, killing down time as I lmao, as do lots of other members. Remember, we should just bow down and let him rule the roost without being checked. 😂😎

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It’s became a hobby, killing down time as I lmao, as do lots of other members. Remember, we should just bow down and let him rule the roost without being checked. 😂😎

But, but it shows how insecure we are ...... hmmmm maybe a little projecting going on.... taking on Stick shows a healthy amount of security in my book.... but the virtue signaling snowflakes are all a twitter about it..... fug em
Reminds me of the twats that told me going into business for myself would be a disaster.... they kept their jobs..... I retired.... smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Insecure!! 😂😂 been called cocky a lot, but insecure?? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (3dtestify, 35, Antique00, 8MMX57JS, 308ld, 808outdoors, 5 invisible), 908 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,207
Posts18,524,265
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.