Page 34 of 72 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 71 72
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by Beaver10
NoElk,

Just stfu....

Put the guy on ignore, he's a moron.

Don’t know why fellas here would waste time engaging the egglayer.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by marksman1941

1 - The man getting the gun escalated the situation, by introducing a deadly weapon where there previously had not been one.......

2 - But, introducing a weapon into an otherwise unarmed altercation is called escalation.

3 - The 2nd amendment doesn't grant you the right to kill whomever you want to.

4 - The man has the right to bear arms, absolutely. Nowhere did I say he did not (go back and tell me where I said he wasn't allowed to have a gun).

5 - As the bearer of a firearm, you have responsibility for what you do with that firearm. In this situation, from all evidence shown, it seems pretty clear that the bearer of the firearm shot when there was not legal nor logical need to do so.

6 - none of this conversation is regarding his right to the gun. Just his responsibility for his actions.

1) You are stating a citizen can never bring a gun into any situation where they feel the need to defend them self, because that action alone is escalation, which means he does not have a right to bear arms in your eyes.

2) See answer to #1

3) Attacking the second amendment like the good commie you are, just like you attacked God previously you commie atheist.

4)Your statements in 1 & 2 prove you're a liar.

5) You lie again. Carruth had just been assaulted and physically thrown off his porch, and had every legal right to use deadly force.

Thanks for making it very visible for everyone to see you are lying.

You commie biatches don't get to decide when, how, and where a citizen has a right to bear arms when they feel threatened.

It is not even listed in the Texas statute as to "when" a gun may be retrieved, reason being, a citizen has the right to bring a gun into a situation any time they feel in danger. You commie 2A hating biatches can go take your shots and die.

Keep throwing the strawman arguments out here, you commie freedom hating biatches.

well, logic eludes you yet again. But that's fine. Enjoy your tinfoil hat.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

1 - The man getting the gun escalated the situation, by introducing a deadly weapon where there previously had not been one.......

2 - But, introducing a weapon into an otherwise unarmed altercation is called escalation.

4 - The man has the right to bear arms, absolutely. Nowhere did I say he did not (go back and tell me where I said he wasn't allowed to have a gun).

5 - As the bearer of a firearm, you have responsibility for what you do with that firearm. In this situation, from all evidence shown, it seems pretty clear that the bearer of the firearm shot when there was not legal nor logical need to do so.

6 - none of this conversation is regarding his right to the gun. Just his responsibility for his actions.

1) You are stating a citizen can never bring a gun into any situation where they feel the need to defend them self, because that action alone is escalation, which means he does not have a right to bear arms in your eyes.

2) See answer to #1

3) Attacking the second amendment like the good commie you are, just like you attacked God previously you commie atheist.

5) You lie again. Carruth had just been assaulted and physically thrown off his porch, and had every legal right to use deadly force.

You commie biatches don't get to decide when, how, and where a citizen has a right to bear arms when they feel threatened.

It is not even listed in the Texas statute as to "when" a gun may be retrieved, reason being, a citizen has the right to bring a gun into a situation any time they feel in danger. You commie 2A hating biatches can go take your shots and die.

Keep throwing the strawman arguments out here, you commie freedom hating biatches.

1)You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start having sex. You notice a big black dilldo on the nightstand. You continue to have sex. Strange, but no big deal

2) You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start to have sex. She LEAVES the room. Then, she RETURNS to the room, with a big black dilldo in hand. THAT is ESCALATION.

See the difference???

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation.

You forgot to mention the physical assault & battery that happened before he shot him for physically assaulting him.

Obfuscation much?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx

2) See answer to #1

1)You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start having sex. You notice a big black [bleep] on the nightstand. You continue to have sex. Strange, but no big deal

2) You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start to have sex. She LEAVES the room. Then, she RETURNS to the room, with a big black [bleep] in hand. THAT is ESCALATION.

See the difference???

Why does it have to be black?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
Manslaughter... unless he gets a very sympathetic jury. Size disparity, yes. Justification no. Will be interesting to find out.

Here's the take from a note 2nd amendment, self defense attorney.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyVw5LU8EA&feature=youtu.be

This attorney says the little guy with the gun is screwed. Manslaughter, at the very least.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by fburgtx

2) See answer to #1

1)You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start having sex. You notice a big black [bleep] on the nightstand. You continue to have sex. Strange, but no big deal

2) You go over to a hot girl’s house. You start to have sex. She LEAVES the room. Then, she RETURNS to the room, with a big black [bleep] in hand. THAT is ESCALATION.

See the difference???

Why does it have to be black?

Cause it’s an “assault dilldo”... Duh....😜

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
NoElk,

Just stfu....You’re being an idiot, again, with you accusations of commie labels on anyone who sees the shooting differently.

We all know you’re a small tike and would have done the same thing as the shooter did. Far, far be it, that you could use your fists to fight anyone bigger than a 4 year old.

Pussy’s like you, only understand how a pussy should react....Congratulations!

Yep. ELKTURDBURGLAR’s go to move. He’s a Mental Midget. It’s all he’s got.
Seriously doubt he’s got any guns. Those that escaped from the Looney Bin are restricted from owning any.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

I vividly remember that, his name was Joe Horn he was repeatedly that not to go outside by the 912 dispatch operator. He said he was not going to let them get away. He took the phone with him, yelled stop and fired 3 times hitting them in the back killing both and no charges.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there’s a difference between simple trespass and breaking an entering/theft.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yep, ^^^^^ ...this is where this will all end up. "Negligent homicide" aka involuntary manslaughter.
Just because he could shoot him didn't mean the situation dictated it. A man doesn't bring (and use) lethal force into an argument; it wasn't justified.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like a heard that phone call in that case, but don’t remember the details.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Both were committing felonies when they were shot. If I remember correctly he was instructed to watch his neighbors property. And he was an elderly combat vet with health issues. Politically a nightmare to try this case in Texas

The guy in this case was not. Yelling is not a felony despite what Bolshevik beta male chipmunk slayer says.

Why would the shooter have a loaded unattended carbine right by the front door with a child in the house? It’s almost if it was premeditated

Be interesting to see the shrimps and the whore’s text messages before the incident but that will all come in the investigation

Last edited by ribka; 11/29/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

'Trespassing' isn't 'breaking and entering.'
A guy walks across your lawn he is likely trespassing, but logic dictates that you don't shoot him; man breaks into your home in dead of night or daylight, he likely has criminal intent. Whole 'nother ballgame.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475

I vividly remember that, his name was Joe Horn he was repeatedly that not to go outside by the 912 dispatch operator. He said he was not going to let them get away. He took the phone with him, yelled stop and fired 3 times hitting them in the back killing both and no charges.

If I recall correctly, Mr Horn was in his 80’s, and the burgler came after him with a tire iron. That gave him his justification for Deadly Force.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/29/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I think there’s a difference between simple trespass and breaking an entering/theft.

they weren't on his property or breaking into his home.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
Manslaughter... unless he gets a very sympathetic jury. Size disparity, yes. Justification no. Will be interesting to find out.

Here's the take from a note 2nd amendment, self defense attorney.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyVw5LU8EA&feature=youtu.be

This attorney says the little guy with the gun is screwed. Manslaughter, at the very least.

In the Rittenhouse case, half the attorneys were wrong.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

they weren't on his property or breaking into his home.
Originally Posted by ribka

Both were committing felonies when they were shot. If I remember correctly he was instructed to watch his neighbors property. And he was an elderly combat vet with health issues. Politically a nightmare to try this case in Texas

The guy in this case was not. Yelling is not a felony despite what Bolshevik beta male chipmunk slayer says.

Why would the shooter have a loaded unattended carbine right by the front door with a child in the house? It’s almost if it was premeditated
I keep several loaded guns in the house my kids knew better than to mess with them, when they were young and my 9 yr old grandson also knows not to.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

There damn sure is and Texas law is clear that one may use deadly force to protect highly defensible property. Trespass is generally a misdemeanor but burglary is a felony. I really don’t see how trespassing is applicable here since the baby daddy was lawfully there to pick up his children at the time and place dictated by the court. Judge Slutty Bitch was in violation of the court order and custody agreement because she ignored the order when she denied baby daddy the opportunity to pick his children up. She should be held in contempt at a minimum and in a perfect world as an accessory to murder/manslaughter. It’s not uncommon for vindictive bitches to do exactly what she did but since she was a judge she knew exactly what she was doing….ignoring the court order to escalate the custody battle. I hope her and little man get some time in the penitentiary but I fear only little man will get what he deserves while judge Slutty Bitch continues to “serve up justice”…..she should be disbarred for her part in the murder.

The shooter in this case was in NO immediate danger of death or great bodily harm based upon the 8-12+ foot distance between little man and the baby daddy. I believe that once the grand jury reviews the evidence they’ll vote for indictment and little man will get a manslaughter charge at a minimum.

Either way this case is unfortunate and it does NOTHING to further the 2A. It weakens our God-given right to self defense and paints an unflattering picture of gun owners in general.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 34 of 72 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,152
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.