E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...In defense of your own life or anothers, deadly force is justified.

If his life had been in danger, absolutely. But it wasn't.

Wow, he's standing on his porch. That's justification to kill him? An unarmed guy who is now a safe distance away.
How many times does a property owner have to let an illegal trespasser physically assault him before it is OK to use deadly force, mind you, the property owner had already been physically assaulted twice, and your position is the property owner does not have a right yet.

So, one number. How many times does a victim need to be attacked before he/she can use deadly force?

Real simple question Limp Brain Commie.

Answer the question.....

So by your thinking, won't refer to it as logic as it isn't, if a little old lady attacks you, you can shoot her? No, sorry son, doesn't work that way. An "attack" in itself doesn't necessarily justify deadly force.

Means, motive, opportunity. You demonstrate those, you're justified.

Did the dead guy have the means to kill the shooter? Nope. Motive, sure tensions were high and both clearly weren't thinking straight. Opportunity? Nope, he was unarmed while standing on the porch while the shooter was a safe distance away.

What danger was the shooter in the moment he fired? Answer that.

You lose the debate when you refuse to provide one simple number requested, and continue with your obfuscation of the facts.

I notated the cold hard facts as they happened, and not one single commie has successfully quoted, and proven any of the facts I posted wrong, from my CASE FACTS posting a few pages back.

Nothing but steady lies, and ignoring the actual truths from you commie clowns working hard to destroy gun rights.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by jwp475

Since so many feel this is an open and shut case with Carruth being guilty of homicide, answer this question

"Why hasn't Carruth being arrested, or charged with a crime?

Case was handed over to state AG. There was a conflict of interest. Pretty normal.

Yep. Since the Shooters ex-wife is a Judge there. And was at the scene shooting video of it.

no, she wasn't, the dead guy's wife shot that video.

She was also there Roger.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, did shooter set this up? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/30/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge

Since so many feel this is an open and shut case with Carruth being guilty of homicide, answer this question

Case was handed over to state AG. There was a conflict of interest. Pretty normal.

Yep. Since the Shooters ex-wife is a Judge there. And was at the scene shooting video of it.

There are actually two videos, one shot by the dead guys wife from the truck, and second shot from inside the house.

https://youtu.be/RYswDs5gNfs

yes but not by the judge his now ex wife.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

She was also there Roger.

no, the dead guy's ex-wife, he was arguing with, and his new wife who took the video.

Last edited by stxhunter; 11/30/21.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I haven't seen anything about who shot the video from inside the house.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Wow, he's standing on his porch. That's justification to kill him? An unarmed guy who is now a safe distance away.
How many times does a property owner have to let an illegal trespasser physically assault him before it is OK to use deadly force, mind you, the property owner had already been physically assaulted twice, and your position is the property owner does not have a right yet.

So, one number. How many times does a victim need to be attacked before he/she can use deadly force?

Answer the question.....

So by your thinking, won't refer to it as logic as it isn't, if a little old lady attacks you, you can shoot her? No, sorry son, doesn't work that way. An "attack" in itself doesn't necessarily justify deadly force.

Did the dead guy have the means to kill the shooter? Nope. Motive, sure tensions were high and both clearly weren't thinking straight. Opportunity? Nope, he was unarmed while standing on the porch while the shooter was a safe distance away.

You lose the debate when you refuse to provide one simple number requested, and continue with your obfuscation of the facts.

I notated the cold hard facts as they happened, and not one single commie has successfully quoted, and proven any of the facts I posted wrong, from my CASE FACTS posting a few pages back.

Nothing but steady lies, and ignoring the actual truths from you commie clowns working hard to destroy gun rights.

You lost it long ago and continually refuse to address what I said, and still continue to avoid it. Keep up the good work with baseless insults. Little tip: in order for insults and accusations to be effective there has to be at least some truth to them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

believe it was the shooter's sister in law, brothers wife if I remember correctly

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO.

Again, you show your ineptness. You have not the first clue of what you speak.

The Lubbock County DA removed herself, and sent it to state AG, because she knew people involved.

It wasn't moved because the ex is a judge. LMAO

Didn't you learn the facts from FOX? Fake conservatives FOX.

"And, you're doing a heck of a job Brownie".

Dumbass. She knew THAT Judge. And her Ex Husband. As in the Shooter.

But once again, your too Fuqking Stupid and Delusional to gleam the Facts.
That’s what happens when you’ve told so many lies you can’t keep up with them.

See how these commies twist the facts. chlinstructer agreed the case was moved because the judge was on scene, and NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THE LUBBOCK COUNTY DA.

Lying and spinning to cover the fact he didn't know what he was talking about.

Again, he made NO mention of the LUBBOCK CTY DA, and the written proof above substantiates this fact.

LOL
Everyone already knew that fact, Dumbass. No need to mention it again. But you’re too stupid to realize that. You just now figuring that out ???
I bet you hear that big “pop” several times a day. When your head comes out of your stupid lying ass.

Still waiting for your Lying Ass to post up those Elk photos.
But it’ll never happen. Liar.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Answer the question.....

Obstruction of facts? You are the one ignoring all the facts. First and foremost. Why did little man stick his nose into someone else's business. This was between the kids parents. People do not stop being parents when they get divorced. This is just mistake number one. Why did the sniveling little runt go get a gun? He should have stayed in the house. Not his business. There was no threat of harm when he shot the kids dad. This was murder and you cant make it anything else. Little man is up to his neck in trouble just because he could not mind his own business. The whore did not do what the judge told her to do. She deserved an ass eating. Then drug thru court. State AG is going to crucify the runt.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

believe it was the shooter's sister in law, brothers wife if I remember correctly

Roger:

I believe there were 3 vidoes.

1 - Reid's new wife taken video from the truck in the street.
2 - Video from inside house looking onto the front porch through an open door with "no" screen.
3 - Video from inside the house looking onto the front porch through windows with covering.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 11/30/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sec. 9.31. SELF-Previous HitDEFENSENext Hit. (a) Except as provided in Subsection (b), a person is justified in using Previous HitforceNext Hit against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the Previous HitforceNext Hit is immediately necessary to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful Previous HitforceNext Hit. The actor's belief that the Previous HitforceNext Hit was immediately necessary as described by this subsection is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the Previous HitforceNext Hit was used:

(A) unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit, the actor's occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

(B) unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit, the actor from the actor's habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or

(C) was committing or attempting to commit aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery;

(2) did not provoke the person against whom the Previous HitforceNext Hit was used; and

(3) was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the Previous HitforceNext Hit was used.

(b) The use of Previous HitforceNext Hit against another is not justified:

(1) in response to verbal provocation alone;

(2) to resist an arrest or search that the actor knows is being made by a peace officer, or by a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction, even though the arrest or search is unlawful, unless the resistance is justified under Subsection (c);

(3) if the actor consented to the exact Previous HitforceNext Hit used or attempted by the other;

(4) if the actor provoked the other's use or attempted use of unlawful Previous HitforceNext Hit, unless:

(A) the actor abandons the encounter, or clearly communicates to the other his intent to do so reasonably believing he cannot safely abandon the encounter; and

(B) the other nevertheless continues or attempts to use unlawful Previous HitforceNext Hit against the actor; or

(5) if the actor sought an explanation from or discussion with the other person concerning the actor's differences with the other person while the actor was:

(A) carrying a weapon in violation of Section 46.02; or

(B) possessing or transporting a weapon in violation of Section 46.05.

(c) The use of Previous HitforceNext Hit to resist an arrest or search is justified:

(1) if, before the actor offers any resistance, the peace officer (or person acting at his direction) uses or attempts to use greater Previous HitforceNext Hit than necessary to make the arrest or search; and

(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the Previous HitforceNext Hit is immediately necessary to protect himself against the peace officer's (or other person's) use or attempted use of greater Previous HitforceNext Hit than necessary.

(d) The use of Previous HitdeadlyNext Hit Previous HitforceNext Hit is not justified under this subchapter except as provided in Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34.

(e) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the Previous HitforceNext Hit is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the Previous HitforceNext Hit is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the Previous HitforceNext Hit is used is not required to retreat before using Previous HitforceNext Hit as described by this section.

(f) For purposes of Subsection (a), in determining whether an actor described by Subsection (e) reasonably believed that the use of Previous HitforceNext Hit was necessary, a finder of fact may not consider whether the actor failed to retreat.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 190, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

Amended by:

Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1 (S.B. 378), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO.
Wonder what color the sky is in ELKTURDBURGLAR’s little world ? 🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

LMAO.

The Lubbock County DA removed herself, and sent it to state AG, because she knew people involved.

See how these commies twist the facts. chlinstructer agreed the case was moved because the judge was on scene, and NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THE LUBBOCK COUNTY DA.

Again, he made NO mention of the LUBBOCK CTY DA, and the written proof above substantiates this fact.

LOL
Everyone already knew that fact, Dumbass. No need to mention it again. But you’re too stupid to realize that. You just now figuring that out ???
I bet you hear that big “pop” several times a day. When your head comes out of your stupid lying ass.

Keep backtracking to cover your lying. It's beautiful watching you attempt to fill the gaps.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO.

LOL

Keep backtracking to cover your lying. It's beautiful watching you attempt to fill the gaps.

Still waiting Liar. Post them up. Liar. Doubt you’ve ever seen an Elk. Much less own a gun. And I’m guessing your also a Convicted Felon who can’t own a gun.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Answer the question.....

You lost it long ago and continually refuse to address what I said, and still continue to avoid it. Keep up the good work with baseless insults. Little tip: in order for insults and accusations to be effective there has to be at least some truth to them.

Keep posting your false negative lies. The intelligent people are enjoying your ignorance, while they also enjoy and appreciate my posting of the pure facts.

You accuse me of refusing to answer a question when you refuse to answer how many times does a person have to be physically assaulted before it is OK for the property owner to use deadly force to defend himself from physical assault.

Enter Number:________

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If you watch the video Reed is just standing there. He is not moving. Little man looks to be 10+ feet away when he shoots. There was no threat when he fired.

Correct. That’s what’ll git him.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky sure is spun up.

Too bad he's not only wrong (as usual) but he's still posted less killed critter pics than my niece.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Answer the question.....

Keep posting your false negative lies. The intelligent people are enjoying your ignorance, while they also enjoy and appreciate my posting of the pure facts.

You accuse me of refusing to answer a question when you refuse to answer how many times does a person have to be physically assaulted before it is OK for the property owner to use deadly force to defend himself from physical assault.

Enter Number:________

LMAO

We’re damn sure enjoying you making a fool of yourself.
It’s always extremely entertaining when your off your psych meds.
You win the Campfire Participation Trophy For Chief Liar And Idiot once again.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Sec. 9.31. SELF-Previous HitDEFENSENext Hit. (a) Except as provided in Subsection (b), a person is justified in using Previous HitforceNext Hit against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the Previous HitforceNext Hit is immediately necessary to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful Previous HitforceNext Hit. The actor's belief that the Previous HitforceNext Hit was immediately necessary as described by this subsection is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the Previous HitforceNext Hit was used:

(A) unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit, the actor's occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

(B) unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with Previous HitforceNext Hit, the actor from the actor's habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or

(C) was committing or attempting to commit aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery;

(2) did not provoke the person against whom the Previous HitforceNext Hit was used; and

(3) was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the Previous HitforceNext Hit was used.

(b) The use of Previous HitforceNext Hit against another is not justified:

(1) in response to verbal provocation alone;

(2) to resist an arrest or search that the actor knows is being made by a peace officer, or by a person acting in a peace officer's presence and at his direction, even though the arrest or search is unlawful, unless the resistance is justified under Subsection (c);

(3) if the actor consented to the exact Previous HitforceNext Hit used or attempted by the other;

(4) if the actor provoked the other's use or attempted use of unlawful Previous HitforceNext Hit, unless:

(A) the actor abandons the encounter, or clearly communicates to the other his intent to do so reasonably believing he cannot safely abandon the encounter; and

(B) the other nevertheless continues or attempts to use unlawful Previous HitforceNext Hit against the actor; or

(5) if the actor sought an explanation from or discussion with the other person concerning the actor's differences with the other person while the actor was:

(A) carrying a weapon in violation of Section 46.02; or

(B) possessing or transporting a weapon in violation of Section 46.05.

(c) The use of Previous HitforceNext Hit to resist an arrest or search is justified:

(1) if, before the actor offers any resistance, the peace officer (or person acting at his direction) uses or attempts to use greater Previous HitforceNext Hit than necessary to make the arrest or search; and

(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the Previous HitforceNext Hit is immediately necessary to protect himself against the peace officer's (or other person's) use or attempted use of greater Previous HitforceNext Hit than necessary.

(d) The use of Previous HitdeadlyNext Hit Previous HitforceNext Hit is not justified under this subchapter except as provided in Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34.

(e) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the Previous HitforceNext Hit is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the Previous HitforceNext Hit is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the Previous HitforceNext Hit is used is not required to retreat before using Previous HitforceNext Hit as described by this section.

(f) For purposes of Subsection (a), in determining whether an actor described by Subsection (e) reasonably believed that the use of Previous HitforceNext Hit was necessary, a finder of fact may not consider whether the actor failed to retreat.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 190, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.

Amended by:

Acts 2007, 80th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1 (S.B. 378), Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2007.

QUOTE:

END QUOTE

The LAW states Carruth didn't have to wait or give the criminal trespasser assaulting him a third chance, thereby justifying the use of deadly force.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 11/30/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 43 of 72 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 56 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,086
Posts18,521,930
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.