Hey Fellas, I found this thread and found it very interesting because I actually own 12 rimfire bolt actions in 22 mag. Nothing exotic, but I guess you could refer to them as every day type guns.
I own many of the same guns listed here like the CZ455 Varmint, CZ512 HB, TC Encore ProHunter with a custom 28” 22 mag barrel on it, and 5 of the same MARLIN 882SSV 22 mag . w/24” SS barrels on them. I changed the plastic Tupperware stocks off them and found some 17VS used laminate stocks that I replaced them with.
I’m not really an accuracy shooter on paper, however enjoy shooting woodchucks here in Pa. all summer long.
Long story short, I found that these HB marlins were super accurate and had a harder punch out to 120 yards. My secret pill was using the CCI TNT 🧨 brand (circa pre-2005). They have the special blend powder, hornady hollow point 30gr. Stock no. C00063. The box had a black sticker on it with a fire cracker on it. This would be old stock, NOT the new stuff sold today. These rounds have great punch at further distances and truly flat shooting. This past summer I’m up 59 woodchucks, some half pints, and a lot of full size chucks. I have never had one run on me after using these TNT 🧨. Absolutely deadly!
If you can find them, I have shot 5 round clover leafs off a sand bag at 75 yards with these. Does wonders on rodents and varmints!

Like I said, I found this thread very interesting!

Happy Holidays! Kimbo