Print Thread
Hop To
T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

Election workers are suing gateway pundit because they published a video of these public workers "working" and added commentary.

I think these ladies are about to get a rude introduction to what the term "discovery" really means in a lawsuit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mes-please-help-us-fight-latest-lawsuit/

Montana MOFO
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It sure would be nice to see at least one lawsuit actually get adjudicated in our favor instead of being swept under the rug. They should be doing time for their actions election night.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If the person/s filing the law suits had to pay court cost for both side if they lost, I bet it would cut down on these type things.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by pullit
If the person/s filing the law suits had to pay court cost for both side if they lost, I bet it would cut down on these type things.

I am sure these ladies have a benefactor coveting their legal expenses.

But I’d like to think what could be discovered from their personal cell phones, emails etc could be quite interesting

Montana MOFO
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Discovery is like legislation, it only applies to those who comply . Fuggin lawyers will make a weak plea for all parties to comply , judg
e will get all huffy and give a last warning 2-3 last warnings and proceed without compliance.
And that’s how it goes when (people know people)
Kenneth

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Kenneth nailed it, we have a 2 tier system and the left is very protected, soros spreads his money around to protect these people and buy those who make the decisions in regard to prosecution.

NRA Endowment Member
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Election workers are suing gateway pundit because they published a video of these public workers "working" and added commentary.

I think these ladies are about to get a rude introduction to what the term "discovery" really means in a lawsuit.

Discovery? Its already proven that they did nothing wrong and were following the guidelines set out for them. My guess is that the gateway pundit will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Yeah, right... (" well, ya can wish in one hand and crap in the otha - guess which one gets filled foist?"

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Discovery? Its already proven that they did nothing wrong and were following the guidelines set out for them. My guess is that the gateway pundit will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount.

The guidelines say to run ballots through multiple times when people aren't looking? Cool....

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These Negro women don't know their ass from the proverbial hole in the ground.Some left wing radical,possibly some cretin associated with that loathsome Soros demon, is funding this lawsuit in an attempt to shut down TGP.

TGP has the most number of stories about the greatest election hoax in American history.The Hoft brothers have established sources all around the world and as a result break news stories before any of their competition.They are trusted conservatives who espouse politically conservative values including apposing abortion,supporting national defense,small government,second amendment rights,individual freedoms and Constitutional values.

The TGP is the polar opposite of the current Demonrat/Commie/Homo/Pedo Party.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

The resident dirtbag communist guessing again..............

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

I am assuming you are talking about the OP because the poll workers have already been vindicated by the republican secretary of state in GA as well as the GA Bureau of Investigation. I am guessing that the Gateway Pundit will settle out of court because if they don't then they will lose and end up paying out allot more money.

T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Discovery is like legislation, it only applies to those who comply . Fuggin lawyers will make a weak plea for all parties to comply , judg
e will get all huffy and give a last warning 2-3 last warnings and proceed without compliance.
Kenneth

I am assuming tgp attorney's will be pretty aggressive and push hard. And that is what I am hoping for.

And yes, discovery can be a pita and cost a lot of $ when pos attorneys drag their feet and don't comply repeatedly. But do that with the wrong judge and it can become a hellstorm

Montana MOFO
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

I am assuming you are talking about the OP because the poll workers have already been vindicated by the republican secretary of state in GA as well as the GA Bureau of Investigation. I am guessing that the Gateway Pundit will settle out of court because if they don't then they will lose and end up paying out allot more money.

Complete Idiot you are…….

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Kenneth nailed it, we have a 2 tier system and the left is very protected, soros spreads his money around to protect these people and buy those who make the decisions in regard to prosecution.

But trump and company raised over $100 million after the election to supposedly fight the election fraud. So trump can fund any election lawsuit that is on his behalf with all that money, and I am pretty sure he has not spent any of it fighting election fraud. It seems the only thing trump has done to fight election fraud is talk about it, he won't even pay Rudy. Those that gave him money to fight the election should ask what has happened to the money, a common rejoinder with respect to trump and money.

Maybe trump knows that any lawsuit is doomed to failure so why spend the money when others are spending their money on your behalf?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Kenneth

I am assuming tgp attorney's will be pretty aggressive and push hard. And that is what I am hoping for.

And yes, discovery can be a pita and cost a lot of $ when pos attorneys drag their feet and don't comply repeatedly. But do that with the wrong judge and it can become a hellstorm

Not trying to bust your balls , but have not seen such a judge around here , and that is speaking from personal experience.
Kenneth

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Dispite the what has been said on this thread the left and it's narrative is falling apart.
* record low ratings
* Branden is failing mentally and physically
* push back on mandates
* people aren't buying the new varient narrative
* people resigning positions
* Dems and Rhinos not running for election
* fully vaccinated not getting boosters
* Iran trying to rewrite nuke deal
* higher prices
* higher crime ratés
* race card dying
* failing employment numbers
* illegals crossing without checking for disease/somalians were brought in legal with TB. This lawsuit is a joke, crime committed on vidéo
Most are getting sick and tired of the two tier system, lack of science, hypocrasy and lies. Anyone that thinks there wasn't à crime commited is truly "woke". Be positive and let things play out.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,276
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.