Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Levin and Beck should never be mentioned in the same paragraph.
E

Beck is an abbreviated version of that short fat fool Alex Jones.

And when I think of moron like Beck, I think of Jones and then I think of the caliber of people that cling on every word and lap that shît up. Like Happy Camper.

The type dupe that would pay $1500 for a Kirby vacuum from a doorstep salesman in a plaid jacket.

15 years ago I was Executor for my parents' trust. The caretaker at my parent's house paid $2600 for Kirby at the door and submitted it to me in an expense report.

I had to write a check for that:(

I blame ABC's 60 Minutes, in part, for doing a puff piece on Kirby. The rest of the blame is on me for not starting out with firm rules on expenses.

The actual dupe at the door did not count.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got fed up with Beck when he sabotaged a gal who was a nurse if I recall running in the Republican primary I think for Governor. A few years back now. Maybe someone will remember her name.

He behaved like a total liberal style prick in saying she was a 911 truther when all she said was some people had unanswered questions. He blew it way out of proportion and campaigned against her as if he had an agenda.

Took me completely by surprise but I have not warmed back up to him since.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Gives info you wont find elsewhere

Like where to buy gold futures!

laugh

There's always a spot for a gold line plug......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I got fed up with Beck when he sabotaged a gal who was a nurse if I recall running in the Republican primary I think for Governor. A few years back now. Maybe someone will remember her name.

He behaved like a total liberal style prick in saying she was a 911 truther when all she said was some people had unanswered questions. He blew it way out of proportion and campaigned against her as if he had an agenda.

That was Debra Medina who was challenging Rick Perry. I remember that broadcast, and that was when I quit listening to him also. That was an out-and-out ambush on Beck's part, and dirty as hell.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I listen to him some. He is a nut. sometimes his content is good. When it isn't I change channels

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes Beck hated Trump throughout the 2016 campaign, and so did his little sidekick. like 2 little girls, glen and his buddy always agree on everything.

You guys like to present half the story. It helps your narrative I guess

The other half of the story is he figured out he was going to be out of a job so he decided he would praise Trump.

LOL

Just like Ben Stein, O'reilly, Hannity

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they're all ass-holes. beck, levin, hannity, jones, etc. hyperbole, half truths, out of context bullschit just like the commie schitheads like maddow, cuomo, etc. listen to any of them with an objective viewpoint and you'll be disappointed.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Beck went insane years ago.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by kenjs1

That was Debra Medina who was challenging Rick Perry. I remember that broadcast, and that was when I quit listening to him also. That was an out-and-out ambush on Beck's part, and dirty as hell.

Yeah that was her - Thanks RR. I couldn't believe they way he was acting or what I was hearing. She was perfectly reasonable. I liked her as a candidate and his was an outright smear worthy of a lib.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I was for cruise in the primaries too. I didn't like Trump at first either but I voted for him knowing he had to be way better then Hillary. Once Trump got into office and got to work I also became a big fan. It wasn't until he got in and proved himself that I really started to like him and understand him.

Bb

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BB_ I think you speak for many.

. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I was for cruise in the primaries too. I didn't like Trump at first either but I voted for him knowing he had to be way better then Hillary. Once Trump got into office and got to work I also became a big fan. It wasn't until he got in and proved himself that I really started to like him and understand him.

Bb

Yep, exactly the same here.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
^^^^^^
I agree

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always thought Trump's NYC bravado was less obnoxious than Beck's emotional sympathetic voice.

I agree with both of them about most everything.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BB_ I think you speak for many.

. Confucius
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Beck went insane years ago.

If I'm in the truck after 6 pm, I'll listen to him. But, you're right. He lost it at one point. Think it was his addiction(s).

Anybody else remember him laying on the floor in one of his broadcasts? Clearly had lost it at that point..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Odessa
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Yep, exactly the same here.

+2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a conspiracy,
and it's gonna cause the sky to fall!

Every Glenn Beck show ever!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (160user, 007FJ, 204guy, 1936M71, 222ND, 1lessdog, 53 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,653
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.