S
Alot of us know how you do things Buzz, that's for damn sure

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BuzzH
It's not a black and white case. If that was anything close to reality then wardens would still cite for title 23 trespass to hunt. If it were such a clear cit case judge Castor wouldn't have found Kearney innocent of corner crossing. If it was so clear the Wyoming state AG wouldn't have written a legal opinion that it's not a trespassing violation under title 23. Doubtful the gf director would send out a memo to to every warden in the state saying they can't write a citation for it either

If it was so black and white a couple posters here wouldn't be pissing down both legs playing perry mason.

Litigating this type of case is as American as apple pie...it's how we do things.

Fraudster Buzz and his BHA minions have been exposed and now all he can do is argue against himself.

Remember, everyone, BHA is a fraud and they steal peoples' money to undermine the rule of law. You can do your part by reporting their fundraiser for fraud: https://www.gofundme.com/contact/suggest/fraud

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Change your diaper...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I wondered if these 4 wyoming lawyers are doing this pro bono whats the 30,000 for?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing spells prick better than some of the WY ranchers.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bugger
Nothing spells prick better than some of the WY ranchers.

I'm sure there's plenty in S.D too

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wish the individuals involved well and hope they win. I think "intent" should be taken into account, they had no intention to trespass or hunt on private property (hence why G&F didn't cite)

But I can't fathom how BHA HQ doesn't get behind this and cough up some cash, even if a measly amount. They constantly point to their volunteers and state chapter's and all they do. Yet who is raking in the cash? Hint, it's not the volunteers or state chapter's doing the work.

That is the biggest issue most have with bha. The avg. Joe paying a membership fee is called upon to pay up to belong, volunteer their time, and then when a call to action appears is expected to foot the bill. All while the head HQ rakes in the cash and just donates to leftist PACs and campaigns.

It doesn't pass the common sense test.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/03/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I wish the individuals involved well and hope they win. I think "intent" should be taken into account, they had no intention to trespass or hunt on private property (hence why G&F didn't cite)

But I can't fathom how BHA HQ doesn't get behind this and cough up some cash, even if a measly amount. They constantly point to their volunteers and state chapter's and all they do. Yet who is raking in the cash? Hint, it's not the volunteers or state chapter's doing the work.

That is the biggest issue most have with bha. The avg. Joe paying a membership fee is called upon to pay up to belong, volunteer their time, and then when a call to action appears is expected to foot the bill. All while the head HQ rakes in the cash and just donates to leftist PACs and campaigns.

Yep while Land gets his paltry 140,000 salary, while the avg 2 income household i believe is 78,000 in montana

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/03/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMO, ranchers gave zero rights keeping people off public lands. WY is the worst place in the USA for these greedy suckers!

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Buzzy disagrees. BHA heroes like buzzy hunt off of public closed forest service roads so its all good lol

Are BHA heroes like Buzzy, Land Tawney, Charles post and Randy Newburg working on more gun control measures to help sportsmen procure and maintain public hunting grounds?

BHA just pimps public lands to make a buck and sportsmen have fewer and fewer hunting opportunities every year.

Not one cent from BHA goobers to actually do what they advertise.

Last edited by ribka; 12/03/21.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
While I understand the legalities.....as a landowner who is quite protective of my property, I cannot see getting twisted up over someone corner crossing. Whether swinging a leg over a fence or using the corner gates with a vehicle, I'm not wrapped tight enough to deny access to land because you need a few square feet of mine to get from one section to another.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ranch13
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
[quote=Ranch13][quote=BillyGoatGruff][
One could, and it is often made. I disagree though (obviously lol). Public is public land. It’s said “you want land to hunt buy it”. The converse is no less applicable. “You want to treat that land as your own then buy it”

Well maybe you could help me figure out one of the things that's always somewhat puzzled me? What is it about being a landowner that disqualifies the landowner from having the same claim to "public" lands as the average urbanite? And what is it about the average urbanite that gives them more claim to the "public" land than the landowner that dutifully pays the rental fee to the appropriate govt agency?

They have the same rights as I do. Hunt or sunbath nude. Doesn't matter. When they lease land, what is it for? Are specifics spelled out?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 300_savage
While I understand the legalities.....as a landowner who is quite protective of my property, I cannot see getting twisted up over someone corner crossing. Whether swinging a leg over a fence or using the corner gates with a vehicle, I'm not wrapped tight enough to deny access to land because you need a few square feet of mine to get from one section to another.

exactly. common sense

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If they own the air above the private ground what happens when they use a helicopter to access public ground?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
If they own the air above the private ground what happens when they use a helicopter to access public ground?

Air rights only extend to certain heights in most jurisdictions, usually to align with the height that aircraft fly. A helicopter that flies at, say, 20 ft above private property is generally trespassing. At 2000 ft, it's probably in authorized flight lanes and thus not trespassing.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In uncontrolled airspace I think aircraft are suppose to stay above 500' from buildings dont know if that applies to land without buildings, I imagine it wouldn't require having to stay higher.
500' required for fixed wing, helicopters there is no requirement as long as its not hazardous.

Last edited by sherm_61; 12/03/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Remsen

Air rights only extend to certain heights in most jurisdictions, usually to align with the height that aircraft fly. A helicopter that flies at, say, 20 ft above private property is generally trespassing. At 2000 ft, it's probably in authorized flight lanes and thus not trespassing.

Covered in title 10 no height requirements.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Thank you.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Come on Buzz read the FAA requirements, its not just no requirements depending on aircraft and if buildings are involved

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by sherm_61

Come on Buzz read the FAA requirements, its not just no requirements depending on aircraft and if buildings are involved

I've read them well aware of the regs. What do they say about drones...

Page 8 of 25 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1234, 10Glocks, 1minute, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 60 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,535
Posts18,472,769
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.