Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jbmi
Having spent 31 years in Education, the last 24 as an Administrator, I'll lay money the Counselor who worked with the young man and his parents, and who didn't search him or his backpack , and didn't ask the School Liaison Officer to be there is a female.

At what point would you have removed him from the school for the safety of the students and staff?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The Crumbleys left town on the night of the tragic shooting for their own safety. They are returning to the area to be arraigned. They are not fleeing from law enforcement despite recent comments in media reports."

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
According to reports, when the mother found out there was a school shooting, she texted her son "Ethan, don't do it". Wouldn't the normal reaction be to text your kid "Are you okay"?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Proly knew he did it but didnt want him to off himself

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hookeye

You're probably right.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by hookeye

You're probably right.
I agree. My point was that it would ruin her "I didn't know he would do it" defense. She seems evil.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
The school officials involved in the student/parent meeting should be charged much like the parents.

Agree %100, they shouldn't have "requested" he be taken out...they should have demanded he be checked into the hospital or mental facility.

"He is immediately suspended for an indefinite period of time"

+1

- Rogue
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Isn't a school "administrator" a failed teacher who can't make the cut in the classroom, gets an advanced degree in Outdoor Masturbation, and butt-kisses his/her way up the chain of command into middle management? The "Peter Principle" in action!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
So if this loser had been black, what chance do you think the parents would be charged with negligent homicide?

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The parents will plea it down to negligence at best, if they are smart enough to return immediately.
If they run for a while then get caught, all bets are off.
I don't expect the charges to stick. It was a statement by the prosecutor to set a warning precedent.

As far as the little piss. He is done. All his charges are cut and dried. No chance of anything. But he lives off the system for life. He will find no sympathy from any jury.

The school will get massive suits, no question. They are as negligent as the parents.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
So if this loser had been black, what chance do you think the parents would be charged with negligent homicide?

Plus mom is a Trump supporter. In this state where our dyke AG hates guns and Trump...hmmm

I'm sure the the dyke forced Oakland da to go after the parents. How many other cases of school shootings do states go after parents?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FOX News Reporting The Parents are still “on the lamb”

US Marshall’s involved now.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Parents in custody in Detroit

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm
Parents in custody in Detroit

Someone might be $20K richer today..
Bail for these two, if any in offered will be astronomical

[Linked Image from images.foxtv.com]

James and Jennifer Crumbley, the parents of the teen charged in the Oxford High School shooting, were located and arrested early Saturday in Detroit after a citizen saw their vehicle and called police.

"Yes, they are both in custody and will be on the way to the Oakland County Jail soon," said Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe. "Kudos to Detroit PD and all the other agencies that assisted."

Police arrived at the scene, in the area of the 1100 block of Bellevue near E. Lafayette, about 10 p.m. or 10:30 p.m., Detroit Police Chief James White told reporters about 3 a.m. Saturday morning.

It's believed the Crumbleys — facing charges of involuntary manslaughter connected to the Oxford High School mass shooting in which their son is accused — were let into a commercial building by someone, White said.

Police know who that someone is and those who aided the couple could face criminal charges, White said.

The Crumbleys were found hiding inside and were "distressed" White said. They were unarmed.

He said security video had helped officers by revealing one of the Crumbleys entering the building.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Crumbley's prove to be consistent at making piss poor decisions.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
How many other cases of school shootings do states go after parents?

Not enough?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Guy on the news just said Michigan doesn’t have a law in place to charge the parents.

Media personality or barrister who came on to opine?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Rhetorical, right.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The school officials involved in the student/parent meeting should be charged much like the parents.

They bear more responsibility than the parents.

They not only kept the kid in school after the “ meeting” they didn’t invite or even inform the school resource office of the problem or the meeting. In fact the SRO had no knowledge of the issues the kid had.

If the school had done their job, the SRO would have been involved and he/she would have without a doubt searched the shooters locker and pack pack.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (2500HD, 2UP, 405winash, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, 13 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,127
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.