Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Facts as I see them:

1. There are members on this site who appear to be aussie haters and are keen to post garbage about Oz to cause friction. They'll even drop it into the Aussie sub forum. rickhead is one of these.

2. Those rubbish articles linked would appear to come from inside the US - the shit is coming from over there. Maybe it makes the US state of affairs appear more reasonable in comparison?

3. Many members here refuse the truths when we point them out. What is wrong with these people? Is this some sort of denial to protect themselves from the reality of their home grown shitfest?

I know that many americans are decent people, but I'm glad I live here and not there. Our state schools are secular, our children will not get shot just by being in school and our politicians are generally standard level incompetent, not world class incompetent like others.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
It must suck to live somewhere you hate so bad you have to gloat when another place is under attack by the enemy.

Americans are appalled by what we’ve seen reported from Australia. We don’t find it funny.

So yeah cuunt sounds about right.

The fact that handguns being carried scares you says everything.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
It must suck to live somewhere you hate so bad you have to gloat when another place is under attack by the enemy.

Americans are appalled by what we’ve seen reported from Australia. We don’t find it funny.

So yeah cuunt sounds about right.

The fact that handguns being carried scares you says everything.

And this post displays the crap we have to put up with.

This is Australia cunt, if you don't like the way we run it you can bugger off and never visit...and despite the rubbish you morons keep posting we are doing fine, a few hiccups but we are plugging along steadily.

At least our conservative Prime Minister doesn't crap his pants every other day, our votes matter, and we have only lost just over 2000 citizens to covid.

So we are better off than you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hey shit-for-brains...I am more than happy posting reels of images of the Floyd/blm/antifa riots shewing your cities burning, no issues posting links to where your capital police kill an unarmed US citizen, maybe a few of your overrun borders, and a couple depicting the illegal aliens being released in American cities.

How about some of your fbi storming some unfortunates home in the wee hours, and then there is your all time favourite!

[Linked Image from healthcarefinancenews.com]

And guess what...this is all yours...you own it.

Not a thing to do with Australia...alllll yours!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have another ten years to retirement and am more than happy to post that sort of crap for you to peruse...after all, that is what you clowns are attempting to do with me.

So what is good for the goose is good for the gander...suck it up bitches...you earnt it.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
from reading all the comments here , on other Aus threads here and other forums I can rightly guess that they are facing fines and/or imprisonment for speaking out on the internet, just like the Chinese and the North Koreans.... they are allowed to slam/deride the USA but cannot say anything about what is going on over there or post negative comments about their .Gov or it's a free trip to prison
the fact that someone has a problem with a free man carrying a gun speaks loudly on how you got to where you are currently

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So here is a question for you...do you think those at an international shoot should wander about with a pistol in their pocket?

Laffin..........................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hey rickhead, how about you post some pics of Australian cities burning during riots, and add some of those millions of border jumpers...some of Australian coppers shooting unarmed citizens, maybe a couple of the Australian leadership shitting their pants, possibly a link or two of some paedophile ring involving Australian politicians.

I know, how about a great big one of Australian armaments in the hands of some radical terrorist group like the taliban...and while you are up to that maybe you can have jag run one of his conspiracy threads depicting Australian politicians selling our secrets to the chinese...you know...because they own us!

Oh wait...those are your issues, a bit like your black jesus, arkanicide, Bergdahl, and benghazi are also your issues.

Too bad, so sad...maybe next time you limp dicks may actually come up with something concrete or hurtful.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord
from reading all the comments here , on other Aus threads here and other forums I can rightly guess that they are facing fines and/or imprisonment for speaking out on the internet, just like the Chinese and the North Koreans.... they are allowed to slam/deride the USA but cannot say anything about what is going on over there or post negative comments about their .Gov or it's a free trip to prison
the fact that someone has a problem with a free man carrying a gun speaks loudly on how you got to where you are currently

Feel free to visit New York and preach your views on carrying there...good luck.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

More bullshit...the Australian Government gets roasted every time it looks at something funny.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Feel free to visit New York and preach your views on carrying there...good luck.

It's okay lil fella....... we know you're scared

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 700LH

So here is a question for you...do you think those at an international shoot should wander about with a pistol in their pocket?

Laffin..........................

Laugh all you like halfwit, carry whilst here if you dare.

But you won't as you are full of shit, just like every other time I have dealt with you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It's okay lil fella....... we know you're scared

Have it your way.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There's quite a few yanks in denial on this thread, or happy with their fucked up state of affairs - which is it?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
There's quite a few yanks in denial on this thread, or happy with their fucked up state of affairs - which is it?

Thankfully they are in the minority...the sensible lot will kick the lunatic left out and take up where Donald Trump left off...these few nonces will just hang about spewing shit like they normally do.

We on the other hand can continue giving cheek and shewing them up for all to see.

Last edited by JSTUART; 12/04/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another our tyranny is better than your tyranny thread?

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Another our tyranny is better than your tyranny thread?

Nah...Saturday night and waiting for results of the local council election.

Should be interesting.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Who was first to point the finger? wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Didn't some wise man omce mention something about stone projecties in glass houses?

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Didn't some wise man omce mention something about stone projecties in glass houses?

Hah...you should really go ahead and try that line on rickhead and his coterie of bitches.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.