S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Swamplord

It's okay lil fella....... we know you're scared

Have it your way.

I have an Uncle just outside of Sydney with an extended family, his older boys have families of their own, in total around 15 souls.... they have nothing good to report and are terrified of what's going on, NONE of them will take the poison/toxxine and confirm that something really bad is about to go down ..... It is next to impossible to get them talking and they made it clear that serious punishment in the form of $$$fines$$$ and jail time will be imposed on those with a lot to say ......

None of that is a good thing and we are seeing the same shyte happening here in Amerikka, it's only a matter of time

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

I know for a fact the stringent gun restrictions in Australia from my experience on the NSCA USA Shooting Team. Guns had to be locked up at the club during events and out of competitor’s control (even the Australian Team)

So here is a question for you...do you think those at an international shoot should wander about with a pistol in their pocket?

Yes. What’s your problem with that? Competitors always handle their own firearms at a competition and many at rifle matches routinely have a holstered pistol, even though pistol stages may not be part of the match.

What’s different is not being able to leave the event with your Shotgun and take it back to wherever you’re staying. In your country, it stays at the club locked up.

By the way, everyone knows that a shooting club where EVERYONE is armed is about the safest place on earth to be.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I have an Uncle just outside of Sydney with an extended family, his older boys have families of their own, in total around 15 souls.... they have nothing good to report and are terrified of what's going on, NONE of them will take the poison/toxxine and confirm that something really bad is about to go down ..... It is next to impossible to get them talking and they made it clear that serious punishment in the form of $$$fines$$$ and jail time will be imposed on those with a lot to say ......

With all due respect, that sounds like complete bullshit. Plenty of people voicing opinions without fear

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I know for a fact the stringent gun restrictions in Australia from my experience on the NSCA USA Shooting Team. Guns had to be locked up at the club during events and out of competitor’s control (even the Australian Team)

So here is a question for you...do you think those at an international shoot should wander about with a pistol in their pocket?

Yes. What’s your problem with that? Competitors always handle their own firearms at a competition and many at rifle matches routinely have a holstered pistol, even though pistol stages may not be part of the match.

What’s different is not being able to leave the event with your Shotgun and take it back to wherever you’re staying. In your country, it stays at the club locked up.

By the way, everyone knows that a shooting club where EVERYONE is armed is about the safest place on earth to be.

What you do in the USA is your business, and should I visit I will comply with your rules...if you don't like our rules don't bother coming back.

See how really simple this all is.

And as for the stay locked up at the club crap...it is exactly that, my firearms are in the next room about eight feet from me, and if I wish to go for a shot tomorrow I will.

A fair chance that being foreigners you cannot walk about with firearms.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

None of that is a good thing and we are seeing the same shyte happening here in Amerikka, it's only a matter of time

O-kay...not something I or anyone I know has ever experienced.

And trust me when I tell you that ragging on our politicians is a national pass-time.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

With all due respect, that sounds like complete bullshit. Plenty of people voicing opinions without fear

Shhhh...the bunyips will get you!

...or the drop bears.

Last edited by JSTUART; 12/04/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Didn't some wise man omce mention something about stone projecties in glass houses?

Hah...you should really go ahead and try that line on rickhead and his coterie of bitches.

Pretty sure that's not going to deflate the hard-on.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Didn't some wise man omce mention something about stone projecties in glass houses?

Hah...you should really go ahead and try that line on rickhead and his coterie of bitches.

Pretty sure that's not going to deflate the hard-on.

Pah, rickhead is enjoying this as much as we are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

grin

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, are these people lying?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

grin

Possibly the very best line in any movie ever produced.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There have been tens of thousands of anti covid legislation protesters marching on streets of Melbourne, with a permanent presence on the steps of parliament.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Don't bother asking me jag, I am pretty sure you are too weird and screwy for me to keep up with...kind of like Barak in psychosis.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
There have been tens of thousands of anti covid legislation protesters marching on streets of Melbourne, with a permanent presence on the steps of parliament.

Well...if they stay there the roads will be quiet for my drive to Ararat on Thursday...bonus...even the cops won't be about.

This trip is really looking up!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

And there's been protests in Brisbane since. Ironic how some are now accusing us of lack of freedom of speech. Just can't win - some hedge their bets both ways I suppose.

Well?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, are these people lying?

To answer your question, yes, yes they are.

Now, go get some more videos!

By the way, do you feel the sting of pride leaving you every time you post something wrong?

(Strider1 - hint: Pulp Fiction please)

Well?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Strider1 anything Pulp Fictiony? - I added extra and note to my post above

Well?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (Amos63, 7887mm08, 35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,498 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.