Originally Posted by dan_oz
Here's how tightly restricted we are right now in Sydney:

Yesterday I drove to the office. Worked for the day, with my colleagues. Stopped at lunchtime to go out with one of them for lunch at a nearby restaurant. Walked around a bit. Drove home via the shops, picked up a few things. None of that required a mask or anything.

Today I walked up to the local school to vote in the local elections, in person, safe in the knowledge that our elections don't permit post-midnight dumps of ballot papers, hackable counting machines or other shenanigans. Unless you have a damn good reason, you turn up in person and vote on a paper ballot, and someone counts the papers in the presence of representatives of the candidates.

I spoke to the neighbours on the way back, out on the street, and I'm about to pop out for a drive. Might swing by a mate's place too, because we are planning a few days hunting next week.

Yeah, its like a prison ;-)

So Australia is not a total chithole like Oregon... Copy that. Thanks for the intel.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.