Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

Good grief...it is no wonder you lot are going down the gurgler.

100% spot on ! There's a lot of people just like you in the USA, .gov cucks and enabelers of .gov extremism

Could be right, for I haven't seen you on the news marching off to Washington and setting things right...but then that would require you to be without an internet connection and a keyboard.

You are full of crap and looking to point the finger instead of facing your mirror and taking a good hard look at yourself...after all, you seem fine with the stolen election.

As I said, just full of shit.

the fact that you bent over and took the needle dick full of toxic goo tells me all I need to know about you

You were never subjected to anything that comes close to being forced to take the toxic needle but still complied and took the shot .... .gov Cuck are words that barely resemble what you are... people like you who bend over to the pos's in gov office are why we are in this mess .... Worldwide ...

Now you feel justified in attacking those who refuse the poison simply because your brain has been compromised ..

Lab rats with a voice .....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".