Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Please tell us where 158XTP is full of it

I dont mind giving it back to you yanks since the way I see it we are all under the same attack, and I am talking all 30 x 1st world countries. But some of the replies by the Aussies here are complete rubbish,

Fellas talking about cruising about visiting mates, going to the pub in Sydney, life as normal.

how about the million or so folks who didnt get the vaccine? What are 'their 'travel freedoms like'?

How about a country with lockdowns still across most state borders. Families still not able to re unite.

How about all the Aussies who still cant get home from overseas( since the pandemic started) whilst celebrities and politicians fly about as they please and LAUGH about it on television.

How about all the folks forced out of their professions if they didnt get this "voluntary mandatory medical procedure"?

Good heavens they have carved the country up into a 2nd world dump, wiped 3-4 of the major human rights( to associate, to travel freely, to pursue any chosen profession and not to be coerced into medical procedures) and some are trying to convince our American friends life in Sydney is ''business as normal''.

I can appreciate you fellas defending the country, but lets keep it real. We have been screwed hard enough to get a whale pregnant and currently are under less freedom than anytime since the 4th fleet of convicts arrived in the old days. For the record we arent in as dire straits as parts of Europe which are now rolling out door to door vaccine mandates. We havent had that here.....yet

Please tells us where we said 158XTP was full of it

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?