Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Auzi's ...... civilian brownshirt Auzi's are those who feel they are a superior master race of beings because they have complied with their Auzi government and took the toxxine injections, wear masks as ordered .......

Now they have that Gestapo style of superiority and are emboldened to go on a rampage and put the "antivaxxers" in their place ...

Auzi collaborators are responsible for the fast paced spread of Auzism in Australia...... now They report their family, friends & neighbors for not wearing masks.... next .. they will be the operators of concentration camps torturing people ...

I kinda get the feeling that you must be really lonely up there in Alaska - ever considered drinking more?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Raferman
This πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ vs πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί schit is kinda silly.

Yup, but there's a pattern to the origin of these types of threads. I don't mind the debate.

Beyond a few similarities there is no debate

Whoa, I don't think I'd waste any type of sarcasm on you. I actually agree, there is no real debate, most of you guys are just plain wrong.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Please tell us where 158XTP is full of it

I dont mind giving it back to you yanks since the way I see it we are all under the same attack, and I am talking all 30 x 1st world countries. But some of the replies by the Aussies here are complete rubbish,

Fellas talking about cruising about visiting mates, going to the pub in Sydney, life as normal.

how about the million or so folks who didnt get the vaccine? What are 'their 'travel freedoms like'?

How about a country with lockdowns still across most state borders. Families still not able to re unite.

How about all the Aussies who still cant get home from overseas( since the pandemic started) whilst celebrities and politicians fly about as they please and LAUGH about it on television.

How about all the folks forced out of their professions if they didnt get this "voluntary mandatory medical procedure"?

Good heavens they have carved the country up into a 2nd world dump, wiped 3-4 of the major human rights( to associate, to travel freely, to pursue any chosen profession and not to be coerced into medical procedures) and some are trying to convince our American friends life in Sydney is ''business as normal''.

I can appreciate you fellas defending the country, but lets keep it real. We have been screwed hard enough to get a whale pregnant and currently are under less freedom than anytime since the 4th fleet of convicts arrived in the old days. For the record we arent in as dire straits as parts of Europe which are now rolling out door to door vaccine mandates. We havent had that here.....yet

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

I dont mind giving it back to you yanks since the way I see it we are all under the same attack, and I am talking all 30 x 1st world countries. But some of the replies by the Aussies here are complete rubbish,

Fellas talking about cruising about visiting mates, going to the pub in Sydney, life as normal.

how about the million or so folks who didnt get the vaccine? What are 'their 'travel freedoms like'?

How about a country with lockdowns still across most state borders. Families still not able to re unite.

How about all the Aussies who still cant get home from overseas( since the pandemic started) whilst celebrities and politicians fly about as they please and LAUGH about it on television.

How about all the folks forced out of their professions if they didnt get this "voluntary mandatory medical procedure"?

Good heavens they have carved the country up into a 2nd world dump, wiped 3-4 of the major human rights( to associate, to travel freely, to pursue any chosen profession and not to be coerced into medical procedures) and some are trying to convince our American friends life in Sydney is ''business as normal''.

I can appreciate you fellas defending the country, but lets keep it real. We have been screwed hard enough to get a whale pregnant and currently are under less freedom than anytime since the 4th fleet of convicts arrived in the old days. For the record we arent in as dire straits as parts of Europe which are now rolling out door to door vaccine mandates. We havent had that here.....yet

Please tells us where we said 158XTP was full of it

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
At 2:40. Sidney Australia antivax rally was 100,000. Melbourne was 300,000 to 400,000. Press says 10,000.
Leader of the Australia One Party.

I hope this guy and his party kicks the butts of whatever party Stuart and mouser support. Richardo knows what he's talking about and is a decent chap.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
STFU Happy Vamper.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman
STFU Happy Vamper.

I agree

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by jaguartx
At 2:40. Sidney Australia antivax rally was 100,000. Melbourne was 300,000 to 400,000. Press says 10,000.
Leader of the Australia One Party.

I hope this guy and his party kicks the butts of whatever party Stuart and mouser support. Richardo knows what he's talking about and is a decent chap.

Someone forgot to flush this morning.

You realise that your endorsement is a stamp of guaranteed pure bullshit.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

Good grief...it is no wonder you lot are going down the gurgler.

100% spot on ! There's a lot of people just like you in the USA, .gov cucks and enabelers of .gov extremism

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

100% spot on ! There's a lot of people just like you in the USA, .gov cucks and enabelers of .gov extremism

So what are your lot doing about it?

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ain't happened in the US yet, that I know of.

But, they're thinkin bout it:

"The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (β€œhigh-risk”) and the general population (β€œlow-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or β€œgreen zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I almost feel like they should want the high risk people dead. Someone like me, I’m a strain on Blue Cross’s bottom line.

Put high riskers in a camp then plant the bug... oops !!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
I almost feel like they should want the high risk people dead. Someone like me, I’m a strain on Blue Cross’s bottom line.

Many have speculated that this is exactly what they want.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

The man is most definitely not full of it.

Any indoor shopping venue requires the use of a mask and I am not aware of any large gatherings that do not require a mask.

From my own perspective...I live in a country electorate that has less than three thousand people and thus far there have been no local covid cases, so we have by and large missed the entire thing...I personally haven't missed a single day of work from any covid related issue.

That said, those in the cities and larger communities have been royally shafted, and are still getting bent over.

I personally do not think those in Government are out to get us...I just think that those in Government largely consist of brainless bums without a lick of common sense. I also suspect that they are terrified about something they are not sharing with the rest of us.

As for those that are not vaxed...that is their decision and their choice, and neither the Government nor anybody else has any damned business gainsaying or penalising that choice.

And no one has any damned business denigrating my decision...but the control freaks and halfwits here will, after all, everyone should do as they do...or else!

I also think that common sense in the USA is a god-damned super power because of the rarity, and that Americans in particular are susceptible to any halfwit with a story and an internet connection.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by slumlord

Many have speculated that this is exactly what they want.

Pretty sure it is more likely to be down to incompetent brainless bums passing the buck...and since bureaucracies attract that sort of creature like flies to shit it would explain some of the rankly stupid decisions and policies being pushed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Could be right, for I haven't seen you on the news marching off to Washington and setting things right...but then that would require you to be without an internet connection and a keyboard.

You are full of crap and looking to point the finger instead of facing your mirror and taking a good hard look at yourself...after all, you seem fine with the stolen election.

As I said, just full of shit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Finally someone that gets it. Some of your fellow citizens don't seem to understand that as we watch there and here we do so knowing what you've described is very much desired by people like biden and all the other liberal ilk we have running the show here. It seems to me your country has been more singled out for heavy handed treatment more than any other decent nation in the world. There is a reason for that too and It will show as time passes. Also there is no doubt in my mind that the tyrannical treatment is all agreed upon by the so called "world leaders". They have a plan and a timeline. That's why we watch with great interest and empathy as you fellows get dealt with in a way freedom loving people despise.

Correct, every country is being tested in its own way. For whatever reason we havent been hit with 100% citizenry mandates yet like Austria has and Germany is talking about or Greece with 60+ year olds( they get a compounding fine for every week they fail to get vaccinated.).

The US angle was the high covid kill rates to keep you indoors. The 2nd and 3rd world and even some unlocked 1st world countries brushed covid off like a bad diaorhea strain( i mean literally, covid only beat diaorhea by about 30% fatalities), but somehow the worlds most advanced country got hit( and keeps getting hit) many times harder.

One thing I dont buy into is Left vs Right anymore. All the free worlds 31 or so national constitutions , (which are the greatest documents for human freedom written in our species history) were side stepped in just 24 hours without a vote, including the most powerful of all, the US constitution. Left and right wing leaders existed in about equal measure across those countries.

Doesn't add up does it.

Like the greens and labor inexplicably doing an abrupt about face and welcoming US troops and nukes, and not a word from them about the intrusive policies and use of force.

This sort of thing is their bread and butter...but not a single peep from any of them.

I think they are shit scared about something, and they are not sharing.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Governments of all persuasions appear to be typically composed of self serving bums, addicted to positions of power, 'governing' the masses - for their own good, of course - covering their own miserable arses by saying and doing anything to hold office, lies and deception being the stock in trade for politics.

Those who seek power being the least qualified to wield it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Governments of all persuasions appear to be typically composed of self serving bums, addicted to positions of power, 'governing' the masses - for their own good, of course - covering their own miserable arses by saying and doing anything to hold office, lies and deception being the stock in trade for politics.

Those who seek power being the least qualified to wield it.

Pretty much my experience.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Any indoor shopping venue requires the use of a mask and I am not aware of any large gatherings that do not require a mask.

It's been relaxed now in SEQ for the past couple of weeks (Brisbane in particular). Only wear masks at airports, on flights, travellers in quarantine and transport drivers. We are supposed to carry masks on us - mine stays in the car. Pretty much mask free completely now for me. I feel naked when I go shopping. Even shook a few hands last Friday - not sure if this is still not recommended or otherwise, but I'm still alive.

I'm still apathetic about checking in (not the only one) but I don't go to restaurants or the like - I do if I go to the rifle range though. Supposed to check in at any shop, store or chemist but I haven't done this is a long while, and I'd never done it at a servo. The vast majority here are not stupid enough to turn away paying customers for not checking in, and Karens must be extinct in my area.

Well?
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 3,253 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.