Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is interesting....as to why you or I should GAF.

Australia wants to do her own thing.
It's citizens....subjects?...are quite pleased with how the Govt is protecting them from the cold bug.
I fail to see a problem.

Wow.
The disconnect is stunning.

GB1

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
We will not become a banana republic.
What we will likely become, even more so than today, is a population ruled (sometimes subtly) by corporations and the Big Wigs. Politicians and their "administrations" will do the bidding of the profiteers.
The subtlety comes in the form of those who think things are going well because their portfolios are doing well, and those without portfolios will accept the handouts that come along.
And now that most of the bigger corporations are global, there is a global component to it all.

Sir,a Distinction Without a Difference.

We've known for years that six corporations control 95% of the media.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Head on down there and fight the good fight then.

Or maybe take it on the road here with that broad the nurse.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems suggesting the Aussies fight their own battles just pisses them off.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This is merely being tested there. It's not of Australian origin. It's Globalist funded, inspired, and directed. It's intended for every Western nation.

Originally Posted by Remsen
Bingo. Three years ago, had someone said "in a matter of a year or two, you're going to be told by the government to wear masks, stay several feet away from anyone else and submit to experimental vaccines for a virus that has a nearly 100% survival rate" most people would have laughed it off. It's reality now and more people than not are just saying "ok, fine, let me live my life otherwise and I'll submit to this", and agreeing to every incremental increase in that kind of tyranny.

Mr. Jim, if you were to go to CA, NY or any other liberal area of the country you'd see how extensive the sheep-like compliance is. I'm shocked every time I have to go back to CA that people seem to want this kind of control over basic life choices.

The big picture seems to elude a considerable number of citizens.Hopefully they'll awaken from their intellectual slumber before we've become a total banana republic.

What we will likely become, even more so than today, is a population ruled (sometimes subtly) by corporations and the Big Wigs. Politicians and their "administrations" will do the bidding of the profiteers.

The subtlety comes in the form of those who think things are going well because their portfolios are doing well, and those without portfolios will accept the handouts that come along.

And now that most of the bigger corporations are global, there is a global component to it all.

Rong. Black Rock and Vanguard own 90% of the stocks. The 400 heads of the top companies in the world are Bolsheviks who list their their address as Terra Mar, along with Ghislaine Maxwell and Claus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and Davos Group.

They are behind what was known as the 16 year plan to result in Agenda 21. Trumps insertion (spelled INSERTION) in office derailed that and it was reformulated as Agenda 2030.

They dont want money. They own the banks and control the money as they own the Fed Reserve and majority of Congress. They want to, as Satanists (communists), take down the US and wreak pain, misery and death on humanity as they reduce the worlds population to between 250 million and 500 million.

We are on WW3, atypical warfare. As HE said, our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities of evil.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
Seems suggesting the Aussies fight their own battles just pisses them off.

Haven't heard of any enforcers getting their heads blown off, the female begging for the world to come straighten things out is about as lame as it gets.

But I do agree that we here in The U.S.A. should be doing ?something? but no - it's just chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , damn I love this big screen tv and my Barca Lounger >aaahh life is good . Going to take a little nap .

I hope the Govt's around the world double down - triple down on Co-19 so I can see just how far people can be pushed . I'm betting they can be pushed right on into the boxcars -laf .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This is merely being tested there. It's not of Australian origin. It's Globalist funded, inspired, and directed. It's intended for every Western nation.

Originally Posted by Remsen
Bingo. Three years ago, had someone said "in a matter of a year or two, you're going to be told by the government to wear masks, stay several feet away from anyone else and submit to experimental vaccines for a virus that has a nearly 100% survival rate" most people would have laughed it off. It's reality now and more people than not are just saying "ok, fine, let me live my life otherwise and I'll submit to this", and agreeing to every incremental increase in that kind of tyranny.

Mr. Jim, if you were to go to CA, NY or any other liberal area of the country you'd see how extensive the sheep-like compliance is. I'm shocked every time I have to go back to CA that people seem to want this kind of control over basic life choices.

The big picture seems to elude a considerable number of citizens.Hopefully they'll awaken from their intellectual slumber before we've become a total banana republic.

Rong. Black Rock and Vanguard own 90% of the stocks. The 400 heads of the top companies in the world are Bolsheviks who list their their address as Terra Mar, along with Ghislaine Maxwell and Claus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and Davos Group.

They are behind what was known as the 16 year plan to result in Agenda 21. Trumps insertion (spelled INSERTION) in office derailed that and it was reformulated as Agenda 2030.

They dont want money. They own the banks and control the money as they own the Fed Reserve and majority of Congress. They want to, as Satanists (communists), take down the US and wreak pain, misery and death on humanity as they reduce the worlds population to between 250 million and 500 million.

We are on WW3, atypical warfare. As HE said, our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities of evil.

BINGO hard to believe how many are still asleep or in denial...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We are a lot closer to the Australian roll out plan than most Americans think . Arguing over who is living under less tyranny is hilarious. War against our freedoms isn’t coming. It’s here. And plenty of Rs are supporting it.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are on WW3, atypical warfare. As HE said, our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities of evil. [/quote]
[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't know anybody from Oz myself. If the members here are of any kind of cross-section they seem to be ok with it. Big White Jimbo married into the Kiwi's, and I'd trust his evaluation of their mindset over keyboard Rambo's.

As much as we have in common with them, we are oceans apart literally and figuratively. They still revere the queen, and were granted their "independence". Different from ground up politically and socially.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They have never wanted freedom.

They have always wanted convenience and security.

That's been marketed hard here too. And bought wholesale at retail prices.

Everyone here has a freedom boner over wall street and big business.

Hey, with Pfizer up 1000% a guy can buy lots of new rifles. Life is good.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffP
We are a lot closer to the Australian roll out plan than most Americans think . Arguing over who is living under less tyranny is hilarious. War against our freedoms isn’t coming. It’s here. And plenty of Rs are supporting it.

And they ain't all in government.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Truth

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

It's citizens....subjects?...are quite pleased with how the Govt is protecting them from the cold bug.

I fail to see a problem.

Bingo.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well we've had a major election stolen with fraudulent ballots. Many illegitimate people were sworn into office all the way from POTUS down through the states. Corrupt Governors and Secretaries of State are protecting the steal and We're doing nothing about it. We've got roving mobs of Marxists going around killing and burning property, stealing at will. Millions of illegals are streaming across our Southern Border and Our Government is transporting them around the country and protecting them.

WE ARE BEING INVADED.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM

I fail to see a problem.

Bingo.

What's going on in Australia affects me personally and professionally. My favorite work boots are made in Victoria and they've been out of stock for two years.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well we've had a major election stolen with fraudulent ballots. Many illegitimate people were sworn into office all the way from POTUS down through the states. Corrupt Governors and Secretaries of State are protecting the steal and We're doing nothing about it. We've got roving mobs of Marxists going around killing and burning property, stealing at will. Millions of illegals are streaming across our Southern Border and Our Government is transporting them around the country and protecting them.

WE ARE BEING INVADED.

Absolutely Spot On!

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffP

I believe you're right on all counts. How anyone can believe what's being done in another English speaking developed country won't affect us is kidding themselves. At the worst it's, (the goings-on down under) a test that our "leadership" will be looking at and mentally and possibly literally applying to our nation. At best, it's no more than it appears on the surface - government oppression of sovereign citizens, which is wrong no matter what the reasoning.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I agree we need to pay attention, but Australia is not the U.S.

I don't like foreigners waxing long and vaginally on U.S. politics, I'll show them the same courtesy I wish they had and refrain from telling them what to do.

MAGA
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
But Mauser and Stuart say its all good.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 40 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,394
Posts18,469,959
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.