Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 39 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 38 39
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
There are multiple FS roads into the Modoc.

No need to go through any of the State Bug Stations when entering this place, should one choose not to.

Those roads might make for a long slog in winter though, as you no doubt know.

Once here, the road to my place is paved, and plowed regularly in winter. For how many years longer, I do not know, given the county lost 10% population on the last census. Was hoping our particular road would get sealed and chipped during the last round of "shovel ready" handouts in 2018 or so, but then the county ran out of funds or some scheidt. The potholes are starting already, just wait for some moisture and freezing cycles.

I know your vehicles can make it anyway!

OH, I don't believe our county, in general, thinks much of the Corona regulations coming out of the Valley. I haven't seen a passport station yet.

Last time through the Tule lake bug station I got in trouble with the Nazi's..... seems firewood is contraband, who knew?
I know a back road through Hayes canyon and Cedarville, no way they will catch me.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by goalie
Hopefully the words "rectal prolapse" were not added to your vocabulary.

I fear round two is right around the corner.

Rectoanal intussusception?

Think Jackson Pollock.

Sir...you are a very cultured individual

A pint of Tillamook udderly chocolate myself last night. I painted till noon. Drip and splatter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Pat doesn’t handle ho-slaps very well.

I've been slapped by better looking hos than you. Just get over it.

Toggle toggle, booger boy..

Pat it may take years of therapy for you to get over that witty insult.

I’m sending pears

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

No need to go through any of the State Bug Stations when entering this place, should one choose not to.

Once here, the road to my place is paved, and plowed regularly in winter. For how many years longer, I do not know, given the county lost 10% population on the last census. Was hoping our particular road would get sealed and chipped during the last round of "shovel ready" handouts in 2018 or so, but then the county ran out of funds or some scheidt. The potholes are starting already, just wait for some moisture and freezing cycles.

OH, I don't believe our county, in general, thinks much of the Corona regulations coming out of the Valley. I haven't seen a passport station yet.

Last time through the Tule lake bug station I got in trouble with the Nazi's..... seems firewood is contraband, who knew?
I know a back road through Hayes canyon and Cedarville, no way they will catch me.... smile

You're gonna hafta find a road across the Warners ( from Eagleville to Likely would work) instead of using 299 from Cedarville to Alturas, as there is a check point 4 miles outside town on that section of 395/299 going N toward Lakeview.

And yes, firewood is a no no. Sudden oak death, borers, etc come in on wood. Firewood that is.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The old house borer

There’s a few on here....watching Walter Brennan movies

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're gonna hafta find a road across the Warners ( from Eagleville to Likely would work) instead of using 299 from Cedarville to Alturas, as there is a check point 4 miles outside town on that section of 395/299 going N toward Lakeview.

And yes, firewood is a no no. Sudden oak death, borers, etc come in on wood. Firewood that is.

Next time I will smuggle marijuana, that's seem to be on the approved list..... when I get there I will trade it for beer.... smile

Last edited by irfubar; 12/04/21.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

LoL!

Two Thumbs up for that one Beave!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Next time I will smuggle marijuana, that's seem to be on the approved list..... when I get there I will trade it for beer.... smile

Holy Crap...

I can't tell is y'all are actually serious in all this stuff...

"The Chair is against the wall... The Chair is against the wall
"John has a long mustache... John has a long mustache"

or not...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

LoL!

Two Thumbs up for that one Beave!

Jack Nicholson... the patron Saint of bleeders

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey BGG... great post!

Thanks!

MAGA
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just came across this thread - has anyone nominated Happy Camper for the BS list yet?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just came across this thread - has anyone nominated Happy Camper for the BS list yet?

Happy and Elky ARE the list.

Everyone else is fighting for third place

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

What a GREAT IDEA!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Jury is still out on BullchitSlayer91...

We are waiting on pictures...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He don’t pos pics…..

Don’t know how………

😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have a better chance of shooting a deer in the wind and show today than we have of ever seeing pictures from Elky

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Lol

MAGA
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You guys are all gonna feel like åsshôles if it turns out Elkslayer91 is some actually sort of genius.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No geniuses out here

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Pretty sure I can drop a big ole bull elk in here with the 220 and a heartshot.

If one comes thru and I gak it.
I will post a pic👍👍👍

Area 21 on post is full of elk!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 12/05/21.
Page 12 of 39 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 38 39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,571
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.