Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DBT
Some like to think that they are the defenders of freedom, but when push comes to shove they don't take up arms against their government, they take to their keyboards.

That Sir is a Global truth...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
I almost feel like they should want the high risk people dead. Someone like me, I’m a strain on Blue Cross’s bottom line.

Put high riskers in a camp then plant the bug... oops !!

Cuomo playbook 101...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raferman
STFU Happy Vamper.

I agree

LOL... no Global love for the Camper

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

Good grief...it is no wonder you lot are going down the gurgler.

100% spot on ! There's a lot of people just like you in the USA, .gov cucks and enabelers of .gov extremism

Could be right, for I haven't seen you on the news marching off to Washington and setting things right...but then that would require you to be without an internet connection and a keyboard.

You are full of crap and looking to point the finger instead of facing your mirror and taking a good hard look at yourself...after all, you seem fine with the stolen election.

As I said, just full of shit.

the fact that you bent over and took the needle dick full of toxic goo tells me all I need to know about you

You were never subjected to anything that comes close to being forced to take the toxic needle but still complied and took the shot .... .gov Cuck are words that barely resemble what you are... people like you who bend over to the pos's in gov office are why we are in this mess .... Worldwide ...

Now you feel justified in attacking those who refuse the poison simply because your brain has been compromised ..

Lab rats with a voice .....

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

Good grief...it is no wonder you lot are going down the gurgler.

100% spot on ! There's a lot of people just like you in the USA, .gov cucks and enabelers of .gov extremism

Could be right, for I haven't seen you on the news marching off to Washington and setting things right...but then that would require you to be without an internet connection and a keyboard.

You are full of crap and looking to point the finger instead of facing your mirror and taking a good hard look at yourself...after all, you seem fine with the stolen election.

As I said, just full of shit.

the fact that you bent over and took the needle dick full of toxic goo tells me all I need to know about you

You were never subjected to anything that comes close to being forced to take the toxic needle but still complied and took the shot .... .gov Cuck are words that barely resemble what you are... people like you who bend over to the pos's in gov office are why we are in this mess .... Worldwide ...

Now you feel justified in attacking those who refuse the poison simply because your brain has been compromised ..

Lab rats with a voice .....

Man, you are so dissapointingly predictable. JSTUART already said that he knew one of you guys would be triggered by his vax staus but that he didn't care, nor there be a valid reason that you should even care. How has this destroyed your pathetic little world?

You're an alpha Karen. What time of the month is this?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.