Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by deflave
If I were Supreme Ruler I would execute anyone that uses, or has used the phrase "Roll Tide."

No trial. No jury.

On your knees. Back of the head. Mass grave.

I feel the same way about people who root for an entire conference and never a team.

"The SEC is my conference man. We're stacked top to bottom. I mean, I went to ITT to 'learn computers' but the SEC - them my boyz! Roll Tide or whom ever is in first!"

I that any worse than someone who says "we" about a college they didn't go to? Hell, half these people down here say "we" about LSU, and they can't even spell LSU.

In my opinion yes - I don't get the "we" thing but I can understand some kid in Gary IN being a Notre Dame fan or the son of a Detroit auto worker being a fan of the Wolverines. Even if they never attend those places. At least they hitched their wagon to a specific horse instead of saying "I'll take all of them that way I can never have a bad day".

Me

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by JB in SC
Originally Posted by 257Bob
They got their azz kicked for 59 minutes but they rallied when they need to, they will have their hands full with GA!

Exactly. They know how to win and that QB that was chased around all afternoon really looked composed when he had to be. Has Georgia had to rally back from adversity this year?

Auburn couldn't run the ball and the QB could barely walk to the line of scrimmage.

Do you think Auburn's defense and offense is better than Georgia's?

Their offense is better then Georgias for sure.

What does that have to do with anything? This is a championship game, how many SEC championship games has UGA been in the last few years?

Georgia's offense is very efficient. They average 40 points per game, and they do so as a team that may not even be in the top 40 teams in total yardage. I suppose that's the product of a defense that regularly gives them good field position.

Bama's running offense is weak, and their #1 running back is doubtful for the game. With Bama forced to rely even more heavily on their passing game, this spells trouble for their young QB.

GA 38-24.

Only game I watched UGA this year was the Clemson game, both QB's sucked major league in that game. v

D
DugE Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Praise the Lord deflave isn’t God!!!

Oh, and, ROLL TIDE!!!

Or, for my KJV brethren, ROLLETH!!!

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by DugE

Oh, and, ROLL TIDE!!!

The tide will definitely roll right out of the playoff picture after Georgia finishes with them

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by DugE

Oh, and, ROLL TIDE!!!

The tide will definitely roll right out of the playoff picture after Georgia finishes with them

... and probably right into the Sugar Bowl, would expect.

GR

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by ctsmith
My Tigers are poorly coached. If the offense would have taken a knee every play in the fourth quarter Auburn would have won. With time running out, pass on the first play of the next to the last possession. Intercepted. Bama scores. Obviously should have been killing the clock. On the last possession, with under two minutes to go and Bama down by seven, we run the ball out of bounds and stop the clock. Bama got the ball back with about 1:40. Should have got it back with about 50 seconds. Terrible coaching. Terrible.

that guy who ran out of bounds blew the game for you.

Watch the play again; the DB took him out of bounds

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If I were Supreme Ruler I would execute anyone that uses, or has used the phrase "Roll Tide."

No trial. No jury.

GFY; Roll DAMN Tide!!

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

No trial. No jury.

GFY; Roll DAMN Tide!!

You're first

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

No trial. No jury.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

No trial. No jury.

GFY; Roll DAMN Tide!!

You're first

Peace, love and Roll Tide!

IC B3

D
DugE Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
I didn’t intend to start a nasty thread. I’m just down here eating Golden Flake chips, drinking an ice cold Coca Cola, wearing my houndstooth, and listening to Eli on the replay. I ain’t mad.

AL may indeed get hammered Sat. But I remember a time we would’ve just been glad to be there. There are several who would love to be right now.

I just hope BY can walk when it’s over.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

No trial. No jury.

That's very impressive whether you like 'Bama or not. Hardly a decade went by since 1920 that they didn't win a national title. Wow!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Ngrumba

No trial. No jury.

That's very impressive whether you like 'Bama or not. Hardly a decade went by since 1920 that they didn't win a national title. Wow!

Yep. And that’s why they’ve got so many haters. Pure Envy.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They got their azz kicked for 59 minutes but they rallied when they need to, they will have their hands full with GA!

Exactly. They know how to win and that QB that was chased around all afternoon really looked composed when he had to be. Has Georgia had to rally back from adversity this year?

Auburn couldn't run the ball and the QB could barely walk to the line of scrimmage.

What does that have to do with anything? This is a championship game, how many SEC championship games has UGA been in the last few years?

Georgia's offense is very efficient. They average 40 points per game, and they do so as a team that may not even be in the top 40 teams in total yardage. I suppose that's the product of a defense that regularly gives them good field position.

Bama's running offense is weak, and their #1 running back is doubtful for the game. With Bama forced to rely even more heavily on their passing game, this spells trouble for their young QB.

GA 38-24.

The Bama QB is the worst and dumbest they’ve had in YEARS. Plus Alabama loses more players to the NFL Draft every year than any other College Team.
Saban hasn’t had the quality of talent that he’s had in recent years. Their DF is pretty suspect too.
It should still be a heck of a game though. I don’t expect a blowout either, though. Saban will have his team ready.
Georgia better hope and pray they don’t turn the ball over multiple times.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

GA 38-24.

The Bama QB is the worst and dumbest they’ve had in YEARS. Plus Alabama loses more players to the NFL Draft every year than any other College Team.
Saban hasn’t had the quality of talent that he’s had in recent years. Their DF is pretty suspect too.
It should still be a heck of a game though. I don’t expect a blowout either, though. Saban will have his team ready.
Georgia better hope and pray they don’t turn the ball over multiple times.

He is a redshirt freshman put in a high pressure situation. He did not flinch in the last few minutes of the Auburn game.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Auburn snatched defeat from the jaws of victory . . .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tide still rollin!
RTR!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IM not so HO, the greatest bowl game ever was the 1973 Sugar Bowl, which pitted Notre Dame against Alabama. Both teams traded leads a half dozen times, back and forth, showing their best. And at the end, ND won.

I watched it, spellbound and hoarse from cheering on the Irish as the Tide went out, LOL!

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Maybe Alabama played over it’s head but they did win pretty convincingly.

Tricky Nicky won another one over a former assistant.

My guess is that it will be GA vs AL on Jan 10.

Can AL do it twice? A second game will be tougher.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I was there last night. UGA born and bred here but Saban is tha GOAT

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,272 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,789
Posts18,496,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.