Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Got banned from AR by Saeed himself. i actually met him once when I was a member of that site but he didn't know that. At the time I was active duty USN and the USN keeps a small detachment in Jebel Ali which is just south of Dubai where Saeed lives as a member of the ruling family of Dubai. The mission of that USN detachment is to stand by to evacuate the ruling family if Dubai in the event the "little people" ever revolt against their rule. The method of evacuation is the move them from the Port of Jebel Ali to any US affiliated ship (military or civilian) via armed patrol boats. This "evacuation" is rehearsed annually and it was at one of these rehearsals that I met that little prick. He is your typical arrogant spoiled rich dude that never had to work a day in his life and believes everyone else is there simply to serve him.

Anyway, on AR he was going off on one of his idiotic "America is bad" rants and I called him out on the forum as a hypocrite because he was depending on the USA via its Naval Forces to save his butt if his little world goes to hell. I also told him in that post that I had met him in one of the "rehearsals" and that he failed to impress me or an other sailor in the unit. I was immediately banned by him personally which did nothing to improve my opinion of him. Don and Walter are his "muscle" on that forum and are your typical "yes men" that will so whatever Saeed tells them to do. Done is a typical liberal Jew and Walter is the son of a Nazi that fled Germany at the end of WWII and settled in the UAE so that tells you what sort of guys they are.

SCREW THAT SITE!

^^^ That's hilarious!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
What MAC said is spot on and pretty much SOP for AR. The little rich rag head America hater questioned my military service. I replied with a simple GFY. He didn't like that at all, so I got the ban. F uck him.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My username on AR is "OldToot".

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have booked a few good hunts off AR, the last being a discounted trip to Namibia in 2017. The only reason I hit the site.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Very well put JG. Left years ago over some stupid crap spewed out by the little ass that owns it. Sounds like it has gotten even worse.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
That place died loooong ago. There doesn't seem to be any active members beyond a few rabid liberals and the American hating owner who apparently has nothing better to do with his time.

Told the goat fugger and commie hebe to screw themselves years ago. Awww geee, I'm banned.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I dont get involved with the left leaning stuff over there. But I do advertise and sell my Frankenstud Sling Keepers over there as Saeed isn't interested in my vast riches.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Up until 2010, accurate reloading. Reasons for me it was the true pioneer of gun forums, the first time enthusiasts got to meet online. The owner is an arab royal family sheik, who for the first 10-12 years of the site never let politics affect the atmosphere. A lot of well known P.H's and even writers posted there at times. Craig Boddington, George Hoffman etc.. Also a lot of wildcat, custom actions and custom component makers got their starts there. We all knew JJ hack who you quote in your signature too OP wink It was very exciting in the first 10 years or so, everyone brainstorming how to build XYZ elephant gun or long range rifle or new type of big game bullets. Lots of fellas go ing on safari together or inviting each other to one anothers countries for hunts. I stopped using gun forums about 2010. Came back to see AR a couple years later and it was completely different atmosphere. The owner and flunkies were banning folks, very political atmosphere, even anti-american( which was a surprise as the sheik never said a bad word about other nations the first 10 years). Very bizarre changeand the site is empty compared to how it used to be.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I was banned from AR back in 2012 for giving my honest opinion of Obama. They have never allowed me back in ever since that day. I figure no harm. It's their loss, not mine.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 74 invisible), 2,920 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,735
Posts18,494,907
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.