Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RShooter
Join The vacine further enhances the pusification of America. I said from day one to let this virus run it's course,the strong will live and the weak will not.
Simple rule of nature.
Tell them to " suck it up princess "

My view too.

I am thinking that these different versions of the china virus are getting less lethal and will eventually be similar to the common cold. So, at some point everybody will have gotten a version and build resistance. Omicron seems to be proving my theory.

There is some other reason the government is pushing for 100% vaccination. It is not just control.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kingston
Despite DeFlave's protestations we are still alive.

Thank God you read all those medical journals.

LOL

I will concede that your approach was more efficient.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Well they figure people over 50 eat up the most medical resources. Many at my work place joke that this Covid -19 was designed to reduce population and help with the medical shortage, SS and costs. C-19 checks all the boxes for the people it normally will kill.

Bill Gates said depopulation might be the only way to save the planet.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Working from home now, doubled my pay.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just peachy. No issues. Very few mask Nazis in my locale, and it has not hindered my lifestyle at all.

Funny thing, I own and operate an "essential business". Throughout the whole Covid debacle, we were open the entire time, I did not mandate masks, but of course offered the remote drop-off and pick-up to my clients to keep business rolling in. Not one of us was sick or missed a day of work. We have been taking Vitamin D and Zinc supplements, and a few of us are taking HCQ. I've not had my usual summer cold or any flu symptoms for 2 years now. Imagine that. Not jabbed either.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JLimbo
They wife and I are still purebloods. The apple horse paste saved me. My double vaxxed daughter and boyfriend also double vaxxed are in their 30's and vibrant and healthy and caught the chinky bat flu and were about as miserable as the wife and I were.

It seems to me there are only four groups of people. (1) Haven't had the vid. (2) Currently have the Vid. (3) Are going to get the Vid. (4) Got the Vid and survived. I don't believe this schidt will ever go away. Especially with peeps making so much Money from it.

I got something vid 19 in January 2019, a full year before it became "official". I haven't had a thing since. It did kick my ass big time for about 10 or 12 days. Tylenol cold and cough syrup got me through. I did do the J&J one and done shot with no after effects. I agree, the covid needs to run it's course. All the vaccines in the world aren't going to end it. It will be around for years and years.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm in Texas. No mask, no jab, no mandates and no issues.

Caught the chiink flu at the end of the summer. Ivermectin, vitamins, zinc, etc. and I got over it without much fuss.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Bill Gates said depopulation might be the only way to save the planet.

EXACTLY...

The 1% does not need 90% of the world's population fugging up their perfect world.

9% is PLENTY OF SLAVES to do their landscaping, build their houses, iron their clothes et al.

FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE for a prefect world... so many must go away quietly in the night.

Please raise your hand if you plan to go away quietly in the night!

Thanks in advance...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The china flu became personal for us the last couple weeks. Sunday after Thanksgiving I helped a friend set up his new gun safe. He called on Monday, said he and his mom had the shivers. He got tested on Tuesday and came back positive. His girl friend and her dad came down with it the same week. Her dad died yesterday. He has had a bad heart for several years and this finished him off. My wife came down with it last Thursday She is pretty much over it now but not quite back to normal. I came down with it Sunday. Feeling better today. None of us were vaccinated. My wife and I have had a problem spilling the pour-on ivermectin cattle wormer on ourselves.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.