Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump with Sean Duffy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
A cold blooded patriot with no ego issues, and intent to gut the swamp from crotch to chin.

I like where you are going with this.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
For me there's only one man and it's Donald Trump. We all know the election was stolen. This needs to be avenged and Trump is the only one that can or should. I'm fearful anyone else is going to be another George Bush on us. Pander then cave. Trump never once pandered to anyone. If we have a civil war afterwards it's as good time as any because there are many of us very willing to give everything to ensure liberty. Trump loves America, most every other politician uses her like a whore. We are at the time Jefferson spoke of in watering the tree of Liberty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim1611
For me there's only one man and it's Donald Trump. We all know the election was stolen. This needs to be avenged and Trump is the only one that can or should. I'm fearful anyone else is going to be another George Bush on us. Pander then cave. Trump never once pandered to anyone. If we have a civil war afterwards it's as good time as any because there are many of us very willing to give everything to ensure liberty. Trump loves America, most every other politician uses her like a whore. We are at the time Jefferson spoke of in watering the tree of Liberty.

Hear Hear !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
right now I want DeSantis.

Alot can happen between now and then though

If something can happen to change your mind...you really don't know much about the man. (Understandable.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
DeSantis

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Just about anybody the Republicans put on the ballot will be able to beat a Biden/Harris ticket, just extrapolating current trends. They are hopelessly bad at what they are pretending to do. In another 3 years the mess will be much worse.

The job requires somebody smart, tough minded, a bit ruthless, and absolutely dedicated to the welfare of the nation. The Donald did well in that role. But I don't want him to run. The reason is simple: He's only eligible to serve one term. We will take over the House, probably the Senate, and definitely the White House by 2024. I want someone there with the ability to ride that wave for a long time. Well, that, plus Trump rightly or wrongly has become such a divisive figure. I don't know where we would find someone with the charm of Ronald Reagan and the toughness of Trump, but that is what we need.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DeSantis. I've voted for Trump enough. Don't ever need to cast another vote for him

Last edited by moosemike; 12/12/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like Trump and feel he could turn this country back to the better but he can only do 4 years, who's the VP? Someone who could get elected after Trump is termed out.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
" Who Do You Want to Run For POTUS? "

Would it matter? It should be PAINFULLY OBVIOUS by now that it doesn't.

"If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it". More true now than ever before.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by denton
Just about anybody the Republicans put on the ballot will be able to beat a Biden/Harris ticket

Neither Biden or Harris will be the Nominee…everybody, including most democrats readily admit he’s failed with everything he’s touched.
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I think Manchin is being groomed in order to save the party….. and he’ll run under the same pretense as Biden….(Unifier).and as much as I like Trump, I’m not sure the deep state will let it happen….mass mail in votes…..

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump.

At present De Santis does more good for the country as a governor sticking a shiv in the side of the fed every time the feds violate states rights.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just want to see a pay per view with Ron DeSantis doing a curb stomp on Gavin Newsom..🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Ron DeSantis for POTUS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by moosemike
DeSantis. I've voted for Trump enough. Don't ever need to cast another vote for him

Cry baby kghunt.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Last week I met a pimped out bullrack with a nice TRUMP on the overhead nameplate.

It was awesome, gave the trucker a big wave and of course he waved back.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Pompeo. He knows all of it. Also, foreign governments know how won’t put up with their bs.
Pompeo/DeSantis

Last edited by gkt5450; 12/12/21. Reason: Sp

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Pompeo. He knows all of it. Also, foreign governments know how won’t put up with their bs.
Pompeo/DeSantis

That's a good one!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Before any significant change can occur the people are going to have to totally deny the legitimacy of the government,...and that's not going to happen until it all *really* comes apart. And even then there's no guarantee that what comes out the other side of it will be something beneficial to the people.

I've lost the ability to think of the world being anything that would have been considered conventional in the past. It's going to get very "different" from here on out. It's already different to a great extent. But we've only seen the opening act.

Voting won't play much of a part in it from now on.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.